Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Excellent service and price the Airconditioning models I purchased I I could only find available at Airconditioning Online.
Great communication, prompt delivery. Indoor unit of ducted system has slight damage near drain, shouldn’t be too hard to knock back into place. All in all very happy with purchase and have already recommended to a friend.
Good range of products and well priced. They answered all my questions promptly. Delivery was also very prompt.
Well priced units for sale but the price for freight is inconsistent. On comparing two units that consisted of one outdoor and one indoor unit of the same size and capacity, there was a difference of $100 in the freight. Other than this , top service, communication and even rang on the delivery day to check it arrived safely .
Bought the Rennai full installation package - good price. Very good communication at first but then did not return calls about providing an installation date, which was put off a few times. When installation happened, it was by a 1st rate couple of guys who cleaned up and worked through into the evening to finish the job. Well worth updating the old aircon with this Rennai - quiet and efficient.
They were very helpful and rushed the delivery. Customer was happy with the unit and I was impressed with the delivery time. As an installer that means alot. Highly recommend them. Only thing was I had to ask for the plenums. It was not listed on the sites, that you could get them made.
I'm very satisfied on the air con that I purchase. I don't have to wait long for my goods to delivery. Thank you for good service.
This company, their staff, are probably the most considerate, informative and helpful I have had business with. I have been doing home reno recently & was fed up with either not being replied to or listening to endless excuses. These guys were such a big contrast. Quick response, met my requests for order changes and info, kept me informed of developments and got the goods out in quick time. Many, many thanks. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Very happy with the service, price, company excellent to deal with.Very nice lady full marks.
From the start easy to deal with and professional. Install was done well and at a great price. The cheapest prices and the best service.
The buying experience with Airconditioning Online was fantastic. Good customer service. Pleasure to do business
Excellent online service..good pricing..prompt delivery...followed up to see if item received by couriers
Always fantastic service
Information, courtesy A1 Thanks, Douglas.
Very cost effect and efficient dealing with Air-conditioning Online
Ordered the wrong thing, promptly received a phone call that something didn't look right refunded my money and directed me to what I was actually looking to buy 10/10
Good job ,efficient
Excellent customer service, telephone consultants assisted me with choosing the right choice for area.
THE HEATER/COOLER IS FINE, HOWEVER THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT SO FINE. I WAS ASTONDED THAT YOU ONLY LEAVE ITEMS AT GROUND LEVEL! AND CHARGE EXTRA FOR DELIVERY ONLY TO THE DOOR, NOT INSIDE UNITS, LIKE MINE SITUATED ON HIGHER LEVELS OTHER THAN GROUND. JOHNNY, WHO DELIVERED MY HEATER/COOLER DISPLAYED EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVIC,WENT THE EXTRA MILE,I'M GRATEFUL TO HIM MAYBE LOOK AT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCESSESS AND PROCEDURES, COSTS ETC.
Excellent help with order and assuring/confirming delivery. Great prices - best I found. Kept me up to date with supplier issue for one unit.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.43 based on 178 reviews