Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
The staff was helpful
I bought an Toshiba split system from Airconditioning Online. It was delivered carefully and on time. I paid a deposit toward installation, but I found my own "local bloke" to do the job. The deposit was refunded quickly, with no questions asked
Great service
Purchased two Mitsubishi Heat Recovery Ventilators. The ordering and paying side was excellent but the delivery (rural) was confused. Tracking of the delivery was hit and miss, having to be home for three days with no word of a delivery time or date and they turned up early one morning when we wern't expecting it - luckily we were at home that morning. Very happy with the product though. You need either a plan B (some place I can go to pick it up) or a tracking system that works. I got the impression the delivery service does not do tracking. Would use this service again - the admin side was good and delivered the correct thing.
N/a::;:;;;:;;;;
Excessive delivery charges quoted after we placed our order. Very disappointed with response to our queries regarding the freight. The overpriced delivery was then very slow to arrive.
We were very happy with the service provided by Airconditioning Online. They initially picked up that I had inadvertently ordered the wrong type of unit for my needs, and through discussion we identified what I actually required. Price was very competitive and service very prompt and efficient.
Got the product for a good price but. The unit came damaged and customer support was no help. We had a very very hard time getting into Air Conditioning online. They were extremely slow to respond. Delivery took ages and we had to apologise to the customer for delays. Controller did not come with the unit but Air Conditioning Online did send us a replacement one which was good.
they were very good price and was happy with the air con - unit also very help loading unit in my vehicle
Excellent unit, quiet inside and out. Perfect for the space.
Martin was prompt & excellent communication- the price was competitive and advice really helped me. Would highly recommend
Price was fair. Delivery on the air con was delayed
Communication could've been a lot better. My emails were never answered. Overall they were punctual with notifying me on deliveries ect...
Installation - 5 stars Communication - 3 stars
Great customer service, cheapest products. Always there to respond to your calls, what more could you want. Forget the others, these guys know what hood customer service is!
Great service, easy to deal with and delivery to a different contact was easily sorted. Thanks for making this a smooth purchase.
What can I say but the fact that we are a "return/repeat customer"!
Found Air-conditioning on-line after doing a best price search for Mitsubishi Air-conditioning on Google. Good website, good price and good delivery, what else do you need?
The aircons were on a good price but although it stated that they were in stock it turned out they are not. So I had waited for them almost for a month and a half. The communication from the sales team was very poor and I had to constantly chase them up to get some info what is happening. Quite a lot of times they will tell me that they will call back and no one calls what so ever. If there was indication that it will take at least a month to be shipped from overseas it would be OK as I would not ordered it.
I don't want to