Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
We were looking for a reliable air conditioning company, my friend refer me to this company. I could not be happier. They send me a quote very fast suggested the best option accordingly to my needs. There are so many options out there and I was confuse, they explained me very well and it was very easy to decide. My ducted air conditioning is working very well in this extreme heat.
Very disappointed with the service I received, My unit was marked as In stock at the time of order, this turned out to be false. And was in fact on about a 2 month back order. I was told about it being on back order about 10 days after placing the order after I called them. The office was quite regularly impossible to contact by phone, email responses could take days. So overall disappointed
Helpful and friendly service, Good products and quick delivery when in stock.
Nice service Honest price paypal surcharge is passed on
Great prices, friendly service and quick installation - we had to replace a broken AC system in the middle of a heatwave. We received the unit within a day, and installation in just over a week.
From browsing the website to purchasing our new Actron Reverse Cycle air conditioner to install, we could not be happier. The team at Air Conditioning Online kept in contact and organised install with no fuss, and the install guys were awesome- they listened to my needs and delivered a nice neat install.
Very helpful staff and at the right price.
Very quick to install the airconditioning units & very efficient installers. I didn't get a guarantee form to fill out & a receipt to say I had paid in full.
They had a great price for the Daikin ducted AC system we were after and their quote for supply and installation was $$$ cheaper than anyone else! And Davis the AC installer did a fantastic job!!
Not very good service. The wrong size was sent for the first time. Sending the wrong model the second time wasted my time and I needed to arrange an electrician again and again.
Great price which beat local business prices. Easy to order on well designed website. Good communication by staff, very prompt attention to customer enqueries. Only issue is, you don't get a proper receipt after payment is made showing payment was made with a zero balance owing.
Very competitive pricing - easy to order and arrived within 8 days. Tracking of the item would help as I was wondering when it was going to be delivered after fours days with no communication..
Airconditioning Online were fantastic. They were punctual and efficient; gave helpful advice; a quote and got the job done as agreed. The team were polite, thoughtful and tidy. Love the quiet airconditioning and now looking forward to January. Thank you
Airconditioning Online reliably provided the service of retailing a split system air-conditioner. They arranged a rescheduling of their advised delivery date to suit my needs. There was adequate communication during the process by email and phone. Delivery was made by a team who delivery exclusively for the air conditioner supplier (Samsung) and they were friendly and obliging in placing the unit where I wanted it.
Horrible experience. I purchased two units and the seller sent me the wrong control panels for both units. Now taking legal action as the seller denies any responsibility on the basis that the 'packaging', i.e. labels on the boxes were corrected, though the seller recognises sending me the parts that are not consistent with the manufacture specifications. Now I have the air con not functioning and the seller refuses to resolve the issue by replacing by the correct parts. Terrible experience. Do not recommend to any one. To also mention that this is is the third time that I bought from this seller from my recollection. In all previous case I had to face the same issue: Bought 2 air con units and one or both of them is not available and the seller offer them 'an old model' for the price of the latest model. Though as per the seller website it is in stock. Buyers be aware of this online seller. I would give less than one star if I could. In addition, the seller despite promoting have the product in stock..take ages to deliver. And worst in this last purchase given that the seller delivered the wrong product (control panels for two air con units) and refuses to replace for the correct ones.
The sale was efficient and had no problems. HOWEVER, when it was time to "click and collect" the item from the warehouse. I was already on my way (hour drive) when suddenly was sent email to say was at the second warehouse which was a further 45 mins. Or I could wait for it to go to the main warehouse which would be 1-10 business days
Fantastic and easy to deal with would highly recommend
Not sure how anyone can order online an item and then for them to tell you that the item is out of stock. I think ACCC call that bait advertising!
Good communication and support throughout. Could not use an overseas credit card which was a disappointment but otherwise a good experience.
Brilliant price - good communication and prompt delivery
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.43 based on 156 reviews