Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Great range, prices and knowledgeable staff.
Recently purchased a Mitsubishi reverse cycle unit for tenants in our house in Sydney. Airconditioning Online were fantastic to deal with from the very beginning. Quickly answered me queries over email about some very particular needs we had for installation. They did a site inspection prior to installation. The unit was installed (it did take an extra day, but that was no problem) and everything is working perfectly.
Great service, great price, saved about $5k on my new ducted system.
Recently used Airconditioning Online again - for the 3rd time. Consistently good. They have exceeded my expectations each time. Efficient, friendly and reliable. And best value!
My experience of this company was very good. The ordering and installing of the air con units was straightforward and efficient. The staff were polite and respectful and good at their job. I am very pleased with every aspect of the order and installation and the price was the best by far of the three quotes that I had obtained. If I want further air con units next year I will be going back to Airconditionong Online and would recommend them.
Great price, quick delivery
Bought a black mitsubishi aircon from them. Reasonable price, very friendly and prompt installers provided by them. Overall good service, I'll use again.
Good easy to follow website with a range of units. Quick processing & delivery.
Helpful technical advice, good service and value.
The price is competitive. However, the thing that fascinated me dealing with this company is their customer support which is prompt and cordial.
Excellent service. Installation Team was very professional and explained everything to us and answered all our questions. Quality of workmanshipm was good. Thank You.
Excellent service
Managed to save $$$ by finding air conditioning online great communication and service. I Recommend this online retailer
great service quality product best price.
Good Price, Got the job done quickly, cleaned up well, Good communication, Quality brands used.
Good product. Good service. Good price
Difficult to get trades to come to Brooklyn so it was a pleasant change to find a company who were keen, came when they said they would come and completed the work as agreed for the agreed price. Thoroughly recommend them.
Best service I have ever received!
easy to deal with, competitively priced, transparent and the installation was fast and trouble free and they did a good job of cleaning up afterwards.
Very pleased, they were quick in stalling the unit very accurate ,friendly and affordable .
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.42 based on 189 reviews