alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
I purchased this cover for our uncovered deck. The Mississippi River is practically our backyard. We also live in the midwest. Our views are spectacular. However the winds can be extremly strong throughout all seasons. This cover fits perfectly!!!! The winds barely move the cover. The cover is very thick and takes a beating. No rips or tares!!!! I am very very happy with our cover!!!!
We have an oversized sectional, coffee table and small gas fire column on our deck. I previously had ordered covers for these pieces that never lasted more than a year or two and never fit quite right. When searching for replacement covers, I stumbled across Alco custom covers and couldn't be happier! The material is so heavy-duty and the covers fit perfectly. Well worth the wait and the cost! We are planning to order covers for our table and chairs next because we love them so much.
Great company to deal with. Final product is perfect. Will use again and again.
I love my new custom covers and they look so much better than off-the-shelf versions!! Great fit, high quality. You get what you pay for. I recommend you take the time to measure carefully for the best fit.
We ordered a cover for our outdoor sectional and it fit absolutely perfect. The quality is amazing and will last for years to come. We loved it so much we ended ordering 5 additional covers (dining set, 2 captains chairs / ottomans, heater and lounge chairs). So happy we discovered Alco Covers!
Awesome cover !! Craftsmanship is stellar, will recommend this guys to everyone , great job !! Good service and easy to follow instruction on line thank you guys!!
We received our new covers today. We love them and fit like a glove. I would highly recommend these covers. VERY VERY HAPPY.
Sadly, I’ve had the same experience as Peter James only I’ve been waiting since September 19!!! Emailed them... no response... called them 15 times always getting a woman’s voicemail. Left a message... still no response. They sure were quick to take my money yet I have no idea when or IF I’ll ever get this custom cover
Hello,
We apologize for the lack of communication and appreciate the feedback. We have in fact had a few issues with a phone provider and "missing" calls like yours and are actively working on resolving them. You can email Oliver directly as he runs the order update department. His email is oliver@alcocovers.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
I really was impressed with the ordering process which said delivery could take 10-12 days. I made the order in 10/1 and I have not heard anything since except the request for a review. I really would like to know when the cover is going to arrive.
Hi James. We are sorry to see that you are dis-satisfied with the cover delivery time window. I am personally looking into the status of your order and will be in touch ASAP.
We ordered a cover for our fire pit to protect the stainless steel burner from the rain and weather. It works great and fits like a glove and the quality of the material is very durable! Would highly recommend Alcocovers!
We were looking for a storage situation for all of our patio cushions during our wet season, (brief though it is), and we looked at storage boxes that just took up too much space outside. So we figured that if we laid all of the cushions on the patio love seat and got a custom made cover to fit over everything it would be a good solution. We received the cover a few weeks later and it fits perfectly, problem solved and the green plastic material is heavy and durable and well constructed!
Quality superb, fast turn around time. Fits precise.
Ordered a custom cover for a water softner to be installed in Arizona outside home. Took the order and communication about cover estimate and quote were good till the order is placed. After order is placed and billed to CC, no communication whatsoever. Even if you ask status, there were one liner response per week saying order is in progress. Even after expressing equipment is outside facing extreme weather conditions, there is no courtesy or response whatsoever to update customer or to ship the order. Although review are good about final product, communication is horrible and by the time you are waiting, there is more options to go to a local hardware/home store and get a decent cover
Hello,
Workmanship is spot on. Fit the table like a glove. Impressed with the obvious durability if the material and workmanship. Ordered a second cover. Sound customer service and relationship. Highly recommend Alcovers.
We ordered a cover for a large, custom built fire table - so this was not a standard size, yet the cover is a perfect fit! We also ordered a cover for our built-in grill. It would have been easier to order the cover offered by the grill manufacturer, but this cover had a better warranty, is higher quality & looks much better. The quality on both is very high.
Ordered a custom made cover for my fire pit. Quality and fit were, better than price indicated. I had no expectation of delivery time. Will order additional pieces for other furniture as soon as I can motivate myself to take measurements.
Great fit and excellent quality, better then expected. Would recommend this for your cover needs
We ordered a custom cover for our outside fire pit on the website. Very easy to offer and the cover fits perfectly and is very high quality. Excellent experience.
We are happy with our custom made fire pit cover. The quality of the material was great and it fits our fire pit very well. Thanks
Thank you Alcocovers. What I ordered fit perfect..... I will order again any time I need something....
alcocovers.com is rated 4.25 based on 131 reviews