alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
They sent me a text message at 5am asking for this ordering process review :-/
We apologize if the text came through at such an early hour. Occasionally, there are minor delays on these going through for various reasons
Ordering was easy, can't wait too see end result.
Process is easy, but end result is more important.
Ordering was so easy! Can’t wait to see the outcome.
I placed an order on 8/3 where it indicate the item would be produced and shipped in 8-10 days. On 8/7 I was notified there would then be an additional 8 bus days for production, 1 day to pack and 3-4 to ship. I have followed up and gotten 1 excuse after another after being told that it was sitting there waiting for the shipper to pick up. Today is 8/23, it has been 15 Business Days and 20 Calendar Days and I haven't had a response back. Our new furniture has now completely faded in the sun...being told I cannot cancel or get a refund because they "are too busy" this summer. I'm happy business is good, but my experience has not been. Buyer beware before you order that they are not meeting their own estimates. I now ordered from another company and received those within this week.
Hi Mary,
I apologize for the delay on your order. We did unfortunately have our shipper lose a few hundred orders which caused a backlog of communication issues and delays on our end but the answers that you received are not acceptable. I am personally looking into the issues with your order. We appreciate your input and promise to do better next time Please feel free to contact me personally if you still have unresolved issues. matt@alcocovers.com
So far so good
I found it very easy to place my order. I just measured my barbecue cabinet and sent pictures of the cabinet as Alco requested and later that day they sent me a text stating my cover was in the process of being made. I can’t wait to get the final product.
The guided process for measuring your furniture for the cover was very easy to follow and made the whole process simple
The order process was very easy and especially if you want to provide a picture was great.
My custom fire pit cover was the perfect fit.
If you need a cover this is THE place. I had a custom cover made for a grill island and could not be happier. Customer service was great and quality of the product is outstanding!
Very responsive to custom request, found pricing reasonable, template advice helpful and good quality control. Looking forward to seeing the final product. Shipping cost seems a bit high.
The ordering process was fairly easy. There was one hiccup in that after completing all the measurements and other selections the only thing to show up in my cart were the add-ons. I re-did the whole thing, all my information was still there, added to cart and removed the order for just the add-ons. Otherwise, it would be a five star review.
Extremely easy to order. I have never seen anything like it. I can’t wait to get the final product.
Super simple to order on the website!
awesome job
ordered 3 covers for my Gerber GS 750 plotters they were awesome quality and on time delivery.
Ordered ALCO cover for outdoor L shaped patio sofa. Was very easy to measure dimensions based on model on ALCO website. Order fulfilled quickly. Quality and fit exceeded expectations. Highly recommend.
Very easy and smooth to place an order.
Very easy process