ALL 4 KIDS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ALL 4 KIDS

About ALL 4 KIDS:

"All 4 Kids" is a leading professional for baby, kids and even mums. We are based in Melbourne, however, we send all the item all around the Australia or around the world.

We are proudly Australia Owned and run home business since 2000, we deliver a wide range of quality product from nursury furniture, prams to baby clothes and manchester with an affordable price. We are warehouse seller importing product, to make sure there is no middle man from us and our customer.

All 4 Kids welcome you visit our warehouse and display @ 6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, VIC 3061

sales@all4kidsonline.com.au

6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, Vic

Tell us how ALL 4 KIDS made you happy
Great experience, thank-you.
These doll house items were better than we had expected.They are a perfect size for the dolls house and appear well made and solid in construction. I am sure they will be well used by more than one generation of dolls house users.
Easy ordering online and arrived in a timely manner! Will continue to use online store! Thanks :)
I like
Super fast shipping and great looking products. Thanks
Na.
Fantastic service.
Really happy with my pre order Globber scooter for my sons birthday. It was slightly delayed (what hasn’t been with Covid going on) and the communication throughout the whole time was excellent! Would definitely buy from this store again after this experience
Loved the item, great service, speedy delivery
Great quality white toddler table set, excellent time frames for delivery given Covid 19. Recommend product for toddlers as they are durable.
Good quality tramp, my 3yr old loves it. It's big enough for older kids/adults to jump on too. Good size! Pretty terrible instructions though, could have put a bit more effort in there.
Trampoline arrived quickly, was easy to install and came with everything I needed to construct it. Me my wife and my daughter love bouncing on it. My only feedback would be the fibreglass poles that hold the net around the top are only friction mount and come apart in strong wind. Maybe they could review how they are attached. Thanks.
We had a wait but nthe wait was worth it thanks so very much
Our order came promptly. We are very happy with the quality of their products.
Very happy with trampoline. The installation instructions are missing steps and hard to follow.
ALL 4 KIDS 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Very good quality.
Came so fast. Very happy
Very happy with the price, product and communication.
8 foot trampoline. Grandchild loves it. Not hard to put together. Good communication from company telephone me in formed for delivery. Just one criticism was delivery in 3 parts from 3 different couriers. . Kids eager to get their trampoline and now happily jumping on it.
Order was delivered 5 days after purchase, great service thank you