Animed Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Animed Direct

01379 871051

-, - United Kingdom

Tell us how Animed Direct made you happy
I have used animed for a number of years not because they was cheaper but the service was good.
I understand like everywhere with the Pandemic things are difficult but this isn't the way to operate and this is only the way to lose customers.
I haven't been waiting for my order as some of the other reviews but I have had no contact to messages you call and I just don't have enough hours to wait to get through and even a PayPal dispute gets no response.
I would NEVER use again and I advise others to do a Google search and find what you want elsewhere.
Unless you are happy for your animals to go without medication or medication food then sure use this place.
Very disappointed
I placed an order on the 4th October, they took my money from PayPal but have not dispatched my prescription dog food. They do not respond to email or 4 requests for a refund. Don’t use them
Placed a £70 order on 3rd October. Still no delivery. Emailed them twice as cannot get through on the telephone. Absolutely terrible customer service. Used once before and were great. Will now never use again!
Animed have been under tremendous strain through this pandemic. I have had lots of issues with prescription meds. But only since lockdown. And they have eventually sorted it. I stick with them cos i know they can be amazing outside of this pandemic.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE
Sadly Animed are no longer the reliable company they once were. I placed an order 12 days ago, it has still not been picked at the warehouse let alone despatched.
After 8 days part of my order was cancelled as they no longer stock the item, I expected the rest of my order to be despatched as already very slow but no, 12 days later, emails which are ignored and a phone call to customer service where I am told there is nothing they can do, I give up and cancel my order. I did get a call from a supervisor who apologised and said they had taken lots of orders and had a huge backlog in the warehouse that they needed to get on top of!! Money taken from my card on day one, no order updates and very poor customer service. I’ve now ordered from another company online and got it cheaper.
Placed a prescription order with the end September. Had a confirmation to say that it was being processed and then nothing more. That was about 2 weeks ago. Cannot get through by phone and emails (marked urgent) are not replied to. As a last resort went on to their telephone order line and as I worked down the number of waiting calls my call was connected and then cut off. Absolutely no service. Are they going bust?
Placed and order and paid! 2 weeks ago. Have tried ringing many times and emailed - ignored. Still not received any reply or my food or even my money back!!
My order hasn’t arrived and customer care completely ignore my emails. Can’t get through on the phone. Absolutely appalling company. I’ll never use them again.
I have used Animed direct a few times now for royal canin satiety as they are cheaper than other companies for this product and delivery has always been couple of days I would highly recommend Animed direct . I rate them 10/10.
I’ve ordered food a week ago for my dog with kidney failure emailed 12 times telephoned 5 times still no response and no food. Very bad customer service.
Have ordered 4 times over 6 months. Always very delayed delivery not 3-5 working days. Have just chased an order placed 16 days ago and been told it is out of stock and I have been refunded! Not great when you are reliant on prescription food! Will not be using again.
Totally useless throughout. Took two weeks to deliver 'express' 1-3 days order for ailing cat. Cat had died before order received. Order returned unopened for refund upon receipt - they received it 12 days ago and still no refund.
Ordered 2 weeks ago, £70+, should be 3 to 5 day delivery, emailed no reply, can't get reply on phone, don't order from them, customs service don't exist, no money back or goods
It is apparent something is seriously wrong at this company. I've been using them for some time and have always been happy with service but having placed my latest order almost two weeks ago and with no signs of receiving special food for my wee dog I have tried to contact them- to no avail. It is absolutely impossible to get through on telephone and of course they are not responding to emails. They obviously must know how they are letting down their customers - question is why. Why would a company such as this suddenly become so busy. I fear the worse - that I have just given them a £92 contribution! I hope I am wrong.
Horrendous customer service. They seem to have lower prices, but this is out beaten by the total lack of customer service and ignorance. Won't be using their website and do not recommend either!
Never received prescription despite them taking money and having my order for over 4 weeks! It was a prescription that i had had to pay for from the vets, and medicine that i needed for my cat. Finally got a reply giving me a refund! noexplanation, no apology! and NO prescription!!!!
Wow this is an appalling company!! Paid extra for express delivery and am still waiting for my order. You can never get through to them on the phone . My pet needs this medication urgently , do they not understand !! They obviously do not care for pets , they grab your money and do not deliver . I will be telling others about this fraudulent company . A first time customer they have definitely now lost!!
Avoid this company like the plague. You place your order, they debit the money from your account within 24 hours, then ........
nothing! They will not reply to emails, they will not take phone calls, they claim to have an online cancellation form but their website will not allow access to it and they ignore all attempts to cancel by email. They are a totally unscrupulous, unethical company.
I am beyond furious ! Been trying to contact Animed for 3 days..held for over an hour in a queue to be cut off when I reached number 1 in the queue this happened not once but twice..extremely frustrating to wait that length of time to be cut off
The same thing at 8:30 this morning although I only waited 20 minutes !!
What do you have to do to get a response as this has now cost me a lot in wasted phone calls..absolutely appalling customer service.
I would give no stars but don’t have that option
Animed Direct is rated 1.87 based on 156 reviews