Animed Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Animed Direct

01379 871051

-, - United Kingdom

Tell us how Animed Direct made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Animed Direct 1 star review on 14th May 2020
Heather
More Photos & Videos
Terrible customer service. Well over a month to get an order processed and only finally got it as I kept chasing it up. Terrible communication with customer and with each other. Would not use again!!!!
My second order, not impressed.
I have tried to call to get an estimated delivery date as we are looking after a dog & need the food urgently. I emailed 3 days ago - no response. I have dialled the number about 50 times, keep getting the engaged signal. First time I got through I was told for half an hour I was 6th or 5th in the queue.... gave up..... Today, tried 26 times, engaged. Finally got through, no message the phone rang for 39 mins. They say they are passionate about customer service ?????..... A silly statement as they don’t have any in place... very disappointed. 07763 813463 if you should read this, I would be delighted to hear from you.... IF THERE IS ANYONE THERE !!!!!!
Placed order on 23.03.20, but cancelled WITHIN THE HOUR advising prescription now used to order elsewhere. Animed still took money, processed order & tried to deliver item which was refused as had legal advice not to accept due to potential for criminal act of fraud. Complaint made 19.04.20. No response and no refund. Legal action now being taken.
Disgusting food I ordered for my constipated suffering cat did not arrive - despite a tracking number saying it did - not answering calls or emails have opened a case with pay pal. Fortunately I have the little bit of power working at a veterinary practice so can happily tell all my clients to avoid this company like the plague when they need an online prescription.
I bought a Seresto Flea collar for my cat, and finding a real one online is a struggle as there are so many fake Seresto collars out there! I am VERY IMPRESSED with Animed Direct. They delivered a legit, REAL Seresto collar to my door within a few days, during the coronavirus crisis, and my cat is now happily resting itch free. Amazing online company, amazizng prices, I trust them 100% and will use them again and again. Selina MacDonald, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire.
I placed an order in mid-March. It was still marked as "processing" for days and I had no confirmation email, so I wanted to check that it had actually gone through, and there wasn't some problem with it, as my dog has pancreatitis, and will die without low fat food.
So I spent literally all of one day trying to get through to them, but the phone was constantly engaged until about 5.15, when I FINALLY got onto a queue of 12 callers. I waited in that queue for well over an hour and a quarter, at god knows what cost in phone charges - until my partner went on the internet and said they'd been closed since six!!!
It might be nice if people were not left waiting in a in the queue when the call centre closes! I waited as caller number one for 15 minutes!
I emailed again, and instead of answering my question about my order, they lied and said nobody had been left in the call queue!!
3 weeks after I ordered, I got an email saying the delivery was due today - at exactly the same time as I had to pick up a click and collect order 10 miles away. I changed the date, got confirmation of the change - and the order still turned up on the original day, and was left on the doorstep. I know that part was DHL's fault, but clearly incompetence is catching...
Wish I'd read the other reviews before I ordered!
Ordered on March 15th. Money taken straight out of account. When I contacted them around 10 days later they told me they couldn’t fulfill my order so had cancelled it. Still no refund. They just say they can’t find the order. Luckily I have screenshots of everything. Just not good enough.
Frustrating generic e mails leading to going in circles multiple times for almost 3 weeks before cancelling. Something that could have easily been resolved with a quick call. Went else where. Processed and dispatched in less than 3 hours. Would not use again.
NO COMMUNICATION for order I have cancelled . I have sent over 10 emails, tried to call and now TFL delivered this and refused to take it back
I am disgusted at the service and expect Animed to collect this and refund .
ORDER no : 1006132329
Ordered Royal Canin cat food on the 17th March still not received (now 26th March) No response to emails and they have obviously taken the phone of the hook as it engaged 24/7. Quick enough to take payment though........avoid.
Poor customer service. Poor delivery.
I have ordered from Animed a few times now. Had a couple of problems with delivery. Found their customer services people really quite rude and unhelpful . I will definitely not be using them again and will now give my money to another company . Considering I have spent a lot of money with them.
I have used Animed since my dog was diagnosed with Diabetes last April, spending in the region of £1400. I have had persistent issues with packaging and delivery. On one occasion, my dogs meds and food was left at someone else's house and I was left to go hunting for it. On another, my dogs needles for her vetpen was packaged in a box alongside 24 cans (24 x 410g) of wet dog food. Needless to say the box of needles was damaged along with many of the needles.

I did call on these occasions and was assured that it would be better packaged in future and they did send replacements. However, I now have to order everything in separate orders just in case. A few days ago, a box of needles was squished through my letter box - again damaging the contents - as no fragile sticker was on the envelope. My food which was ordered in a separate order, didn't arrive and I had to chase.

I have had to speak to this company 5 times with issues, 2 times this week alone. I spoke with a manager today who didn't even apologise until I questioned her response and basically told me that these issues would arise again and again as they would not be changing their practises. Apparently they cant get FRAGILE stickers for their warehouse and don't see anything wrong with sending insulin, needles etc alongside heavy goods.

It was my intention to verbalise my issues with the MD, Eugene Breus but after my conversation with the manager today, I have decided I can no longer trust this company to send vital medical equipment and medication for my diabetic dog, post cataract surgery, on time and in perfect condition so I will now use another retailer.

This co may be okay just for dog food but i would strongly recommend you get your meds elsewhere - terrible packaging and terrible customer services when a manager has to be prompted to apologise!! Cant be trusted.
Not sure if its the same company others are using (looking at the bad reviews !)
But the “Animed direct” I have recently used twice in last 2 months have been perfect. Great price, great communication, a prescription checked & authorised within couple of days then dispatched within 48hrs
Animed is a crooked company that will distort the facts as it suits them in order to hold on to your money.
Rude, obnoxious, arrogant, uncaring PIRATES.....stay away..if I could I would give them minus stars....this company should not be allowed to steal from customers or be in business at all.
Never had any issues and have ordered many times. Quick and efficient service and delivery. Very easy company to deal with. Thank you.
Really not impressed by Animed, sent my prescription's by email which they received and then I sent by post as a back up. They emailed me to say that the emailed prescription's photos I sent were not clear which is fair enough but knew I had posted them as a backup. Animed said they have never received them after me complainin, I asked for a complaints procedure and still waiting. I have had to purchase another 2 prescription's from my vet now to ensure I receive the medication I had paid for. Dreadful custimer service who does not want to resolve complaints and it is the pets that suffer. You have been warned!
Bought hills dog food.....Excellent price compared to the vets and speedy delivery.....highly recommend 😁
I have been dealing with this company for about five months now. My dog has chronic arthritis and needs pain killers I have had no problems with ordering online and with talking to customer relations who were very helpful. Both drugs are prescription only one of which is a controlled drug and has to be signed for. The CR person talked me through the ordering process for online and also took my order over the phone. They have been nothing but helpful , I will certainly continue to deal with them.
Trying to order dog food click pay with saved card put in cards security code still says I have to choose pay with new card put in details of card (same card which is allegedly saved) gos though to payment verification page 10 mins later it crashes try to recorder start entire process again including card details
Animed Direct is rated 2.19 based on 103 reviews