Anstel Brands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Anstel Brands
Read Anstel Brands Reviews

About Anstel Brands:

We get it, parenting is a big thing - huge in fact. But it doesn't need to be unnecessarily difficult.

That's why Anstel's purpose is to help new mums & dads take joy in their parenting experience.

Our product range is carefully selected to focus on providing purposeful innovation and adding meaningful value to your new-found life. Products which are beautiful in design, beautiful in functionality, and beautiful to use every day.

+61 3 9131 6545

info@anstel.com.au

36, Sunline Drive,

Tell us how Anstel Brands made you happy
quick reply to enquiry and spare part dispatched and sent quickly
As usual these guys understand tall life issues and supply second you none after sales service.
Easily the best customer service I've ever received when dealing with a company online. Very fast responses, clear communication and they really go the extra mile to help. A+++
Fast and friendly service, very easy to deal with. I received regular updates on delivery which was fantastic. I absolutely love our new pram! It's so compact when folded and fits easily in the car with room to spare. It just glides along and makes it easy to get around the shops. It is streamlined and beautiful.
Great customer service experience shopping at Anstel. They were very accommodating of my needs and agreed to make changes to my order as soon as I contacted them. Haven't used the Joolz Geo yet, but it is definitely one of the better luxury prams on the market. I love it, can't wait for bub to arrive so we can take him for long comfy strolls in it.
Amazing customer service! I can’t thank them enough for all their help :)
Bought a joolz pram and love it and it was delivered on time
Im still waiting on my parcel and its been over 2 weeks
Hello Tomas
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. And thanks for making us aware that your order hasn't yet been delivered.
I can see that your order left our warehouse less than 24 hrs after it was placed, but has taken over 2 weeks to be processed by Couriers Please. We're following this up with Couriers Please right away and hope to have a response from them soon as to when it will be delivered. If we can't get a response ASAP we'll do what it takes to get your delivered promptly.

Also, following Couriers Please' recent communication regarding significant delays, we are now using other carrier methods which are faster so we can deliver a better customer experience.

Thanks for your patience & understanding in the meantime.
Cheers, Anstel Brands
Hello Tomas,
I can see that your order was finally delivered to you yesterday.
Apologies again for this inconvenience, and your feedback has helped us a lot - we are now using couriers with faster turnaround times.
Thanks for your patience & understanding while we resolved this, and we wish you & yours a wonderful holiday season.
Anstel Brands
Very good !
Very impressive team - the follow up is great and all questions answered and resolved very quickly
Extremely helpful and informative. Not one worded answer.
Very good to deal with, Hayden was very efficient and attentive - I appreciate the support received.
Hayden was extremely helpful with my enquiry for replacements part on my Cybem Priam. The communication was quick, as was the picking and packing of my items. Thanks again.
Very good customer service.
Best service I ever had by far. Fantastic, effective and fast. Top
Brilliant and straight forward support! Thankyou!
Absolutely fantastic, prompt customer service (they went over and above to sort out a mistake that I had made in the order) AND my delivery arrived the very next day. Literally made purchase online one night, they fixed up the mistake i had made the very next morning, and the delivery arrived that afternoon.
I have been very happy with the quality of the pram that I bought through the Anstel website, the shipping was very fast and they solved some concerns that I had at the beginning.
Great product range, great prices, easy checkout process, delivery arrived in less than 1 week!
Great service with great communication!!
Anstel Brands is rated 4.88 based on 81 reviews