Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Great prices. Easy to organise delivery and they remove the old product and packages for free. The delivery driver was fantastic too, our doorway is small and he worked hard to get the fridge inside for me. Great service.
Thank you..
This is the first time I have used Appliance Giant and I am really pleased with their service. I ordered the Breville LOV560BLK Toast and Roast Pro Oven and love it. I will definitely order more products from Appliance Giant in the future.
Customer service was excellent
Placing the order was easy. The fridge was delivered at the time specified and the delivery man even unpacked it. Great service!
Geat service, prompt delivery, competitive pricing.
Great service, prompt delivery and competitive pricing. Says it all really
Friendly, knowledgeable, prompt and reliable service and at a fantastic price.
The best e commerce purchase of my life! Easy to order, customized delivery, installation was included for free! Life savers they are! Highly recommended!
Bought from the company as a first time purchase. They delivered my washing machine in two days and installed it for me. Even got the old one out of the way! Very Pleased and will be back shortly to purchase a dryer.
The order arrived promptly and exactly as expected.
Great price for my Haier 7kg top loader. Delivery was quick and easy.
Fast service with a even better price. Highly recommended
The service was great price great and delivery great it was a pleasure purchasing from you
Great service
It looks good in mums kitchen. And was delivered very quickly Thank You and I would recommend Appliance Giant highly
Very good
The Breville deep fryer BDF500BSS is a great machine and very easy to clean.
Quick delivery and good product
Great prices, great service, great staff
Appliance Giant is rated 4.47 based on 797 reviews