Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Very good
Great service, I would definitely buy from them in future, thanks you.
Excellent service, I ordered my appliance on Sunday night & received it on Thursday ( FREE delivery) It looks awesome & I also got it at a great price, thanks guys I will definitely buy from you again.
excellent service as always
Great product and great service. No hassles at all
Arrived so quickly. Best price I could find. Perfect condition. What more could I ask for? Thank you.
Very happy with the service and my new vacuum
Friendly staff, great selection of products, arrived at my home in Brisbane within 5 days from ordering. To order the same Tv from a competitors store in Brisbane would have take 10 days at the minimum to deliver the TV at a higher price. Will definitely use again.
Reasonable price, good quality product and fast delivery
Excellent service and website. Received my stove 4 days after ordering. Free delivery to- Thanks!
Article came almost instantly, at a great price and is working well.
Good value for money and installation services
Fantastic, highly recommend! Great prices, outstanding service and delivery.
Happy with transaction. Thank you.
I love my new hot water urn and have reccomended it to my friends. Two of my friends have now ordered themselves one.
Quick and easy ordering. Price was cheaper than visiting a bricks and mortar store too.
Great service, great customer experience and the installer was a fantastic bloke, professional and helpful
Excellent customer service and friendly staff made the transaction go smoothly and enjoyably.
The TV was delivered without delay and very helpful on arrival. Very pleased with the packing.
There was some factory damage to the air-conditioner. Appliances giant provided excellent customer service where they came and picked up the air-conditioner and replaced with another.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.47 based on 797 reviews