Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Great service!
Pricing was good Delivery at your end was good ( once stock arrived- I was aware of back order when I placed the order ) Staff were helpful Afterpay was a bonus I would use Appliance Giant again and would recommend you to others
Thank u very much I am happy with what I got the Breville electric frypan I have used it a few times And the delivery was fast Thank u very much.
Great store with the best prices around. Highly recommend them as they are quick and convenient to use.
Perfect Coustmer service, great communication & fast delivery on items
Happy with delivery
Delivered my product on time and at a great price. Would recommend.
I purchased a Hellier bar fridge through Appliance Giant. The process was efficient and delivery by their own service easy to deal with. They rang half an hour before delivery and it made the process convenient. Would have no hesitation to use them again.
Easy purchase at a great price and friendly, helpful delivery team
Easy to use website and item delivered quickly. Very impressed. Thank you
It's great
Best servers and happy castimers
The Heller 1500W Ceramic Oscillating Fan Heater - HCFH1500B is a little beauty. Outstanding in design, finish and performance. Appliance Giant’s “no shipping charges” was a winner, got you the order.
Perfect, for my elderly mother. The dials are so much easier for her. Thankyou Appliance Giant
Good service
Great 👍 thank you
Excellent customer service abs going the extra mile to satisfy- highly recommend these guys. Nothing but Exceptional
I was very happy with my purchases and the package if and the quick delivery 😊
Excellent! I ordered over the phone. My fridge and washing machine arrived on time and in perfect condition! Give them a go!
Excellent service