Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Good service and support !
Great service happy with my purchases Thank you
I would like to thank everyone. The help was excellent. The only problem was the delivery. No stock. Five month wait. Understandable due to Covid. Otherwise service was great. Thank you
I have still not received my benchtop oven that I ordered in early January. MAXIM 9L mini oven with timer. Please follow this through I would like to what I have paid for
Your delivery guy was amazing!!!! Really did everything he could to get my machine into its spot and install it!
Excellent t job On time as promiced
I paid $85 for transportation and unpacking the new fridge. They unpacked the fridge that I ordered for an old lady. But they left the empty cartons and the fridge without conecting and adjusting in the middle of the kitchen.
i am happy with it it is what i needed.
Excellent service all round
Appliance Giant were amazing with the follow through of an order for a sandwich press which was delayed for several months due to the Covid virus problem. I chose to hold the order rather than cancel as was offered by AG. It ultimately came through, expertly packed and safely delivered. I am most grateful for the excellent Customer Service.
Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Good product. Cannot fault.
Offer competitive price. Prompt delivery. My washing machine was delivered 3 days after I placed the order. Very impressive!
Don't normally buy white goods online but I did this time. Best price and quick delivery interstate.
All good. Long Covid delay on delivery - can't be helped - but kept informed and given the choice of a refund.
Great range of products. Was looking for a Westinghouse Oven and Appliance Giant had exactly what I needed and at a great price.
I Would have no hesitation in recommending Appliance Giant to my friends and family. Appliance Giant delivered promptly considering covid restrictions.
The communication with the sale representative was excellent. Ellie provided support and an outstanding service. Prices and range of appliances are great. Highly recommended, 5 stars.
Our tv was delivered a month after it was ordered and paid for. However given that deliveries are affected elsewhere and this was not an urgent item and it arrived undamaged , I am not complaining.
Happy customer- 5 star
The Lady was very helpful on the item we got, Devilry was Good, All Good when we need things it well is the first place I will Look at. for items.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.4 based on 1,019 reviews