Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Great service, I would definitely buy from them in future, thanks you.
Good service and great service. Even so the delivery was missed, on my first phone call, the delivery was immediately organized with good customer service. It was good to work with the team.
Excellent service, I ordered my appliance on Sunday night & received it on Thursday ( FREE delivery) It looks awesome & I also got it at a great price, thanks guys I will definitely buy from you again.
excellent service as always
Great product and great service. No hassles at all
Arrived so quickly. Best price I could find. Perfect condition. What more could I ask for? Thank you.
Very happy with the service and my new vacuum
Still have not received the completed order - ordered in October 2020 and it is now end of January 2021. Very poor communication.
Prompt service.
Overall good, good price, good contact when you call the customer service. Not very good for 2 reasons: - I had to call the customer service to get a confirmation of the delivery. True however, it was between Xmas and New Year and probably a peak of activity. The call was great and solve swiftly. - the delivery man was good, but as the fridge was used and the delivery a bit rushed, I get 2 minor damage in my new Kitchen and floor. Luckily I was helping him in the end as the damages could have been far worse. A bit sad and bitter.
Received the wrong equipment but correct item not yet received and the inconvenience is frustrating
Friendly staff, great selection of products, arrived at my home in Brisbane within 5 days from ordering. To order the same Tv from a competitors store in Brisbane would have take 10 days at the minimum to deliver the TV at a higher price. Will definitely use again.
Reasonable price, good quality product and fast delivery
Excellent service and website. Received my stove 4 days after ordering. Free delivery to- Thanks!
Article came almost instantly, at a great price and is working well.
1.The item delivered has one component missing. 2.The component subsequently replaced by manufacturer was sent with a wrong address, unit 306 instead off 307 and somehow redirected to a consignee news agency without any notice or call to the receiver who was only aware of this after raising an enquiry about the delay. Whilst 1 and 2 above may well be the mfr.'s fault and the prompt response of your staff is actually commendable, a closer follow-up of actions taken to ensure subsequent due delivery of the good would be desirable.
The actual product and price was great but the lack of communication was a real let down. No regular email updates and my inquiry as to the order status went unanswered.
Good value for money and installation services
At this time I am confused and disappointed with my new TV There was no user manual included only a quick setup guide which was totally inadequate.your literature says “please refer to the troubleshooting guide at end of user manual” As I don’t have one my TV is only partially set up I don’t have all channels set up and am unable to connect both hdmi 1and 2 to my foxtel iq4 box What exactly is hdmi(arc) I thought this new TV. Had 4 hdmi Any assistance or a user manual would be appreciated by this 88 year old customer Kind regards
Fantastic, highly recommend! Great prices, outstanding service and delivery.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.47 based on 821 reviews