Artizan Coffee Company Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Artizan Coffee Company

About Artizan Coffee Company: Organic FairTrade specialty coffee pods for Nespresso® Machines. Freshly roasted in small batches in Miami, Florida USA.

www.artizancoffee.com

Artizan Coffee Company is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Nespresso or any of its affiliates. Nespresso® is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.

(800) 280-2698

hello@artizancoffee.com

15992 NW 48 Ave.
Miami Gardens, FL 33014

Tell us how Artizan Coffee Company made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"Excellent quality and taste. The shipping is quick and the product is fresh. Organic and clean :)"
"We love having an organic options for our Nespresso. Bold and flavorful!"
"Love that these are biodegradable (my #1 reason for ordering)! I just started using these and they work pretty well and taste great. The pods tend to cause more leaks into the bottom of my Nespresso, but it's not too difficult to dump/clean up."
"Delicious and easy, can't beat it! Just wish it wasn't in plastic:("
"great organic single origin alternative to nespresso pods"
"Coffee Tastes good, capsules aren’t that compatible to nespresso machine.......a few I had to get out with a tool and they stick. But I love that everything is organic, fair trade and compostable. I will buy again."
"So thankful I’m able to get quality organic coffee for my Nespresso machine."
"I am a long-time customer of Artizan coffee company. Though I have always enjoyed the organic fair trade hopefully bird friendly coffee in its biodegradable cups, I would sometimes have to mess around with my Nespresso machine or the cups to get the desired result. That all changed with the last order I received in October 2018. All the pods dispensed the desired brew perfectly and the coffee is marvelous. Excellent job to all at Artizan for troubleshooting and correcting the earlier issues, delivering the perfect cup of coffee."
"Delicious and important that it's organic! Thank you for making that available for Nespresso users!!!"
"Bought four different coffee types, tried two so far and there are great. Bit pricier than my usual organic coffee but it seems worth it."
"Not nearly as good as the real Nespresso capsules."
"I love your company and premise. Organic, supportive, fair trade, recyclable, well priced. Only issues is sometime the plastic capsules get caught in my Nespresso machine...so that needs to be tweaked. Otherwise great coffee. Thank you."
"Fast, economical, well sourced, delicious!"
"These pods are ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, do not waste your money on them! They either break apart in your machine, get completely stuck, and no espresso comes out and water goes everywhere. We will be asking for a refund and never purchasing them again!"
Dear Customer,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with our capsules. All reviews, good, bad or otherwise are incredibly important to us. The team at Artizan Coffee works hard to offer our customers the best organic alternative to Nespresso® and we are disappointed that we did not come thru for you.

We’d like to learn more about your specific situation and discuss options of how we can make this right for you, whether it be by issuing a refund, sending replacements or troubleshooting the issue with you.

Please reach out to our customer service department at (800) 280-2698 so we can assist you. We are here Monday thru Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

Naomi Comerford

Customer Love Department
"Great coffee!!!!"
"Coffee is delicious and I'm so glad there are good quality organic coffee pods that can be used in my Nespresso machine, otherwise I would have never purchased the machine to begin with!"
"Good prices and decent varieties."
"Good coffee choices and prompt delivery"
"Got the sample pack so haven’t gotten through all the varieties. The pods leak quite a bit into the pod dispenser tray."
"I tried several varieties of Artizan's coffee, and found several that tasted very good. People have different preferences, so it would be highly unlikely that I would have liked all the varieties. The only negative issue, however minor, is that some capsules tore open during shipping. This is not a huge deal, but it is something Artizan can improve through better design. I believe the 'rectangular' boxes were the problem. If I recall correctly, the 'elongated' box was fine and did not have this problem."
Artizan Coffee Company is rated 4.50 based on 210 reviews