Asos Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Asos Reviews

care@asos.com

Tell us how Asos made you happy
Asos 1 star review on 3rd May 2024
Asos 1 star review on 13th April 2023
Jonathan F
Asos 1 star review on 3rd February 2023
Asos 1 star review on 28th October 2022
Marc @ Asos Customer Service; I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Marc from ASOS Customer Service, and I must say, he is an absolute credit to your team. I encountered an issue with a return, and Marc resolved it within an impressive three minutes. His efficiency, professionalism, and friendly demeanor turned what could have been a frustrating experience into a seamless one. Marc truly exemplifies outstanding customer service. Thank you, ASOS, for having such dedicated individuals on your team!
I raised a return within the returns window, granted on the final day of the returns period but still within it and the app said to wait for the QR code to arrive. After a day it still hadn't arrived which was odd so I contacted customer services the following day expecting them to simply be able to send me a new QR code no problem. Except that's not what happened. Despite having a returns reference they refused to send me a new label as I was now outside the returns window. I then said well in that case are you saying I need to return the items myself. Again no, despite having a returns reference and the app STILL telling me to "hold tight" for the QR code they said that my return would be refused as it was outside the returns window, despite me having a returns reference. I mean even if the QR code had arrived it still would have technically arrived back with them outside the window.... but that would have been ok, just not ok if I had sent my own. I've been an ASOS customer since it was as seen on screen way back in 2003, but this will be the final order I place with this company. Stores such as Next and H&M have taken returns in the past from me a month out of the window (I was a new mum, I forgot my own name let alone the date back then), that's good customer service. this response from ASOS is beyond me and I am honestly still flummoxed that they can't just send me a new label so I can return the items as planned.
Looked after me well, when stock was unavailable after buying. Asos allowd me 50% off discount code initially used to buy what was I stock as well as other products equal to amount spent in the 1st place. Thank you for this customer service it was very important to me 👌
worst online shopping experience from a big provider EVER - Delivery in their system had been confirmed - but at a location about an hour away from my house - chat online - when you get a human - have no authority to do anything - then - just went on and on - wasted hours on contacting them to get this - Once there's a visible scan saying that your order's returning back to us, it may take additional 15 days for us to receive and process your order for a refund. NOT HUMAN, Customer 'service' not local so no clue... disgusting
Shame on you asos and on aramex also, my order got delayed 1 month. Then when i received it i rejected for return as asos costumer care advised me. Then the return was delayed almost 1month also and have passed the timeframe for return and now i dont have the item amd i wont get a refund what is this logicc!!! This is unfair and unprofessional and unacceptable shame on you!!!
Tried Asos for the first time and had a terrible experience. Bought an item on sale. They sent me a defected North face backpack, tried getting it exchanged but it can't be done. The refund is the only option, but the process requires me to have to go through a ton of trouble. Tried contacting the customer service, they were nice and helpful enough, but couldn't solve my issue either. Mainly because the company is setup to resell defective products while making it impossible/not worthwhile for customers to return/exchange the product. Contacted North face directly too, they said they can't provide a warranty for the items sold by Asos, as is just a reseller. Best to just buy from them instead getting scammed by Asos. Also Asos says you can leave reviews, but in fact you can't, confirmed by Customer service. Date of experience: May 09, 2024
I ordered a tracksuit. Only received the jacket, the pants were missing. I had to return the jacket, get a refund and order again. I returned the jacket, but never got my money back. They are scammers and thieves. They use this trick a lot as i have heard. I have shown them the return receipt i got from DHL and the email they sent me, but both were not enough evidence for asos… so they got the item and my money. Thieves, nothing more, nothing less.
Asos 1 star review on 3rd May 2024
It's my first time ordering from ASOS and trusted their advertisement of "Free Returns" so I gambled on the quality of the item. It arrived and it was very poor. See-through dress, poor quality zipper, and the sequins of my dress were pretty much falling off as soon as I tried them... Worse than SHEIN for double the price! I tried returning this item but the "return" orders they send to your email are all fake because no one will arrive to collect your item and the "tracking" link they send you is always a broken link, meaning there's no way to return your item at all! On top of that, they only have a chat feature and they are all bots who will not take your complaints seriously. Just save your money and don't order from this company!
Terrible company terrible customer service. Half the stuff they have is poor quality and looks different to the pictures. That’s if you get what you ordered. Refund process is ridiculous. They sent me the wrong item and have had the parcel returned and received for over two weeks and want me to wait another week or two for a refund. No apologies for their error. Rude customer service including from a Manager. Save your time and money and shop elsewhere.
In my whole life the most terrible shopping website. I am first time know you only can cancel your order in 60 minutes. I just bought a coat and the other day it cut off 30 dollars, and you cannot change anything; they didnt do anything yet.
Avoid Asos! Liars and thieves.
I have ordered the item and that delivery was delayed therefore I knew that something is wrong. I have received the parcel open the parcel front of the carrier and check my items and items were missing and there was cheap eu de toilet which I didn't ordered. Straight away I have rejected the parcel and refused to collect. I have contacted ASOS-very bad customer service, They have refused to provided me with the email adress for customer care to raise formal complaint. After few chats finaly refunded me for the order ( 2months)
Sent out trainers that had previous been worn with scuffs and dirt on them. The box was battered and torn to shreds. Unbelievable how they thought these were actually acceptable to send out. Despite having photographic evidence they would not listen to me on live chat.
VERY BAD platform, DO NOT BUY, UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY THE DOUBLE. I unfortunately recently did a purchase of 430 GBP through ASOS, split in 2 orders. To my shock, they DID SEND THE FIRST ORDER BY FIRST OLD-SPORT THIEVES DHL, who is now charging me USD 200 to receive the package - RIDICULOUS -, while this is the FIRST clothing store that I ever have to pay taxes here despite the expensive cost of their dresses, I am also charged (threatened) by DHL with their abusive fees, which surpass far over the 25% legally allowed by law (tax + import fees), meaning ASOS not only is stupid, their "free delivery" is a lie. I already hate this company, I am never purchasing from them again. I have no idea what will happen, since I do not intend to pay more than half the value of my order to get it. THIEVES.
I ordered next day delivery on a Monday and I’m still waiting on a Thursday and they don’t know where my order is. The customer care lack comprehension/understanding and don’t take the complaint seriously. Won’t use again
Absolutely horrendous experience with ASOS "customer service". Used ASOS for a number of years, were always my go to but never again. Returned items, didn't get refunded for them, chased this with "customer services" and I've now been going around in circles trying to sort it with them for getting on 2 months now. Every time I reply I receive an email from a different person asking me the same questions, so basically the mentality seems to be fob off and move on, never speaking to the same customer twice. I've provided tracking information which they're ignoring, I've told them I didn't order nor receive 3 of a certain item and they ignore me, why can't they check my order themselves?! Surely they have access to this information! The worst experience I've ever had with a company and I will never shop with them again. So many other companies who have the same offering, no need to put up with sub standard service like this.
This company is scamming you. I returned a skirt in June 2023, and I still haven't gotten my refund and it is now mid December 2023. I've been in contact with customer service THREE times, being promised that a refund is on its way. I haven't received a single penny. I talked with customer service a FOURTH time, and was sent something that was supposed to be an explanation to why I had not received my money and why I now no longer was getting the refund, which I had been promised three times before. After reading through the message, not understanding the reasoning, they just ended the chat, leaving me with more questions. They didn't even give me a chance to answer and ask questions to why my refund now got changed. They sent me the message an instantly ended the chat. I don't know what to do but I'm so frustrated and angry. They don't seem to care, and I don't have any trust for this company anymore. I've been a customer for years, and now I will never buy a single thing from them ever again. This company needs to check their refund systems and get better people to work in customer service. I'm not the only one getting scammed. I've found A LOT of stories from people getting into the same situation as me, getting ignored and not getting the help they need. This is a horrible company that scams people out of their refunds. There is no trust and I hope the go bankrupt. And to the people I talked to last, Yash and the supposedly floor manager Sauvik, I hope you get fired.
Pathetic app to shop from. Only customer care chat, no calls. Chat keeps getting dropped or the inhuman staff keeps disconnecting the chat without bothering to resolve issues. I made the mistake of ordering from this brand. I got message that my eagerly awaited shipment was out for delivery. Once it came, I realized it was someone else’s order. I raised the issue and an agent confirmed my order was lost in transit and they told me they will issue my refund if i return the incorrect order i received. I returned the order and i still did not get refund or replacement of the items i actually ordered. i tried getting their attention on social media and they literally reported me. that’s how pathetic their customer service is. it’s been more than a month without a resolution. They are scammers and thieves stealing from customers under the guise of a website/app that looks legit.
What a horror show in customer experience, they read from a pre set script, no one cares to investigate properly delivery issues. Be ware when ordering from ASOS and don't select the click and collect option! I placed two orders 882329064, 881117919 during their back Friday within a few days of each other. I selected the click and collect option, to collect at a DHL pick up location, Hema, Beek. I received an email that the package was delivered at the DHL pick up point....but not an email with a QR code that is necessary to collect it. I also never received an email that it was ready for collection only that it was delivered to a DHL pick-up point with a signature on package 1 with the name Zoe, and package 2 the name Roel I went to the DHL pick up point three days running, they said that that delivery did not exist in their record and they could not find my package. I begged them to keep searching and they could not find it and said the package did not exist in their system. I contacted DHL by email, by phone, by chat they said they can do nothing for me if I am not the sender. By day 5 the packages were being returned to sender. I contacted ASOS from day 1 and they kept asking me questions as if it was a home delivery and if I am sure that it is not at a neighbour or left at outside my house. I kept explaining that it was a click and collect package which is also indicated on the order and they keep asking me these questions, to check with neighbours! Further when the package was returned to sender they are asking me if I refused the package,,,after I explained what seems like a million times the situation. If anyone took the time to investigate, it is clear, the service level with DHL was wrong either through their or DHL's fault. I selected Click and collect but the service level was still home delivery. So they delivered it to the parcel shop and it showed as a successful delivery to that location, the end. But it was not then passed through the flow of a parcel for collection so the pick up location could not see it. I spent days contacting, calling, emailing chatting with ASOS and DHL but no investigation really took place. Horrible customer service! Stacey Metivier Netherlands
Scam website they robbed hard earn money they have no contact no for complain.
Asos is rated 3.1 based on 2,093 reviews