Asos Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Asos Reviews

care@asos.com

Tell us how Asos made you happy
I have now sent 4 emails which they have replied to 3 times either directing me to the website or with a copy and paste from the website without actually reading my query. My question is covered on the website and the answer is to email the customer care team!

I can only assume that they have some very serious resourcing issues within the team given removal of web chat at this time.

Awful experience and I will not be buying from them again now.

Still unresolved
THE WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY ENTIRELY LIFE.
The worst customer care I ever been through.
They reply to you with ready made answers and if you have a problem they just simply let you down.
More than a week I wait for a parcel, without any updates or emails from them.
DON'T BUY ON ASOS, SAVE YOUR MONEY OR BETTER GIVE TO CHARITY.
I never been so upset in my life because of a company.
UNRELIABLE, UNPROFESSIONAL, HELPLESS.
One of my returns was incorrect. I used the online chat to speak with Arianne May who was an absolute treasure. Sorted everything out and put in for the refund. Great staff and customer service. :-)
Very dodge seller be carеful !!!
If you are waiting your refund it will take for ages !!!!!!! This is the worst service I've ever seen.
Don’t hope for help, no one will HELP you
I wish I could give no stars, such a horrible unprofessional company, worst customer service also I have never experienced anything like them. DONT order from here they will send you faulty items and make you pay for them. Awful
If there was minus I would give minus starts . Returned an order , they sent an email saying refund on way ... it has been nearly 1.5 month nothing has been funded in my account . And customer service agent says he can only confirm that it has been sent but cannot confirm if it has been sent to me .
Worst ever company in uk,discusting staff ,very bad experience,just nothing worst i dont know
Appalling company, they sell cloths not clothes. The quality is rubbish and nothing looks like on the pictures. Better quality you will get in Tesco or even Asda for a fraction of their prices. I have been waiting 2 weeks already for my refund and I've found out today I have to wait for another 10 days. Their customer service is rubbish. They don't have phone number to speak with someone like other companies, have only online chat which is another rubbish. Only one star because I cannot give minus 5 star.
Update: I paid by PayPal and now they are in charge of my case!!!
Horrible customer service - pass you around never speaking to the same person twice so every email is back to square one.
Company processes are such that they take no responsibility for undelivered or dodgy goods.
Very poor service, awful company.
I’ve been an ASOS customer for years, however, this is the last time I’m ordering from them.

I’ve ordered a £60 dress to wear to an event. The chest area was very large and didn’t fit. So as per usual, I applied for a refund, got a barcode and went to the nearest Collect + store (in my case Tesco). The Tesco staff scanned the barcode. took the item and gave me a receipt.

After a few days when the return still wasn’t updated I went back to Tesco to double check if it’s been shipped. They took the receipt and after 15 mins of searching and checking CCTV said that it’s been taken by Collect +. However, they also said that the barcode wasn’t scanned properly so tracking would not be available. They told me to contact Collect + and ASOS for more info.

I emailed Collect + and they said that they’ve checked internally in their warehouse and it wasn’t there. They also said that the driver would’ve taken all the ASOS parcels directly to ASOS and that I should ask ASOS to check.

Since then, I’ve been emailing with ASOS whose customer service couldn’t have been more unhelpful. First of all, every time you respond on an email you get assigned a new support person, each using the same macro that says something like “please provide a tracking number and we will process the refund”. I’ve sent them the receipt from Tesco as well as Collect + replies, and all I got in return was “we still have not received your tracking number”. I don’t know if these are automatic replies or if these people simply ignore what I’m asking for which is for them to check internally whether it’s arrived as part of a collect + returns batch in the past two weeks. Once I even got a rather dramatic response saying they're happy to end my agony and refund but a few hours later someone else (again) emailed me to say it’s my problem if I don’t have the tracking number and that they’re not going to search anything for me. The biggest slap in the face was them actually saying that it’s my fault for not picking a more reliable delivery service when it’s allocated by ASOS anyway?! So they blame you for picking the returns method listed as the only option on the website?! Ridiculous!

I hope you will learn from my mistakes as this has cost me £60, countless calls with Tesco and Collect+ and several days of emailing back and fourth with ASOS customer support who have zero empathy, understanding and it seems are determined to keep your money at all cost.
Good delivery&range of products & packaged nicely. Terrible to get refund from even if product faulty! Shame.
I have a paying account for next day delivery. As if it isn't a disaster enough I only receive the order after one week and lot's of phonecalls with DHL (that did what they should), Asos is ignoring my question how to compensate the paying account for next day delivery. Not once, not twive, but I asked them 7 times. Not once they have answered on the question. So I can only Think they don't care if cliënts are happy or not.
Theu just take the money you. Pay extra for next day delivery, but when they don't delivery as promised (and paid), they act as if Everything is okay. Shameless service!
Didn’t deliver my parcel and after fake “investigation” with their delivery partner said the same information that my parcel was delivered to someone called Mr Fred (has no idea who is it) and at the photo proof you can’t even see that it’s my parcel- only the postcode without the name and the flat number. I wouldn’t recommend shopping with ASOS- they don’t deliver your parcel to you and don’t do refund for not delivering. Shame on you.
Asos are thieves, scammers and branch of liars. Never will I recommend this online company to anyone. Such a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!
Always been so impressed with ASOS. That was until placing 2 orders last week for delivery Friday 2nd October. Still no delivery, have emailed ASOS twice and only got a generic email template back to say 'allow 5 days extra' after your delivery date. I have even contacted DPD myself who have said they haven't even received the orders from ASOS! What has happened!?
I ordered 2 jumpsuits and followed heir size charts. One fit and the other did not. What a scam!
won't replace or refund my item. I paid 59.99 for the jumpsuit.
Do not order from them.............scammers
TERRIBLE SERVICE - ORDER MISSING 11 DAYS AGO AND NO RESOLUTION OR HELP
Dreadful experience.
Dreadful experience.
After losing few of my returns they have closed my account. I clearly got punishment for them making mistakes and losing parcels however as much as I accepted this I have made a return of my order that has been partially refunded for some reason whilst all items has been returned.
God knows what was behind that person mind but they have literally pick and chose few items to refund and ignore rest of them that were in the parcel returned back.
Now Asos refusing to refund me for the items I have returned( my whole order) and obviously decided to keep these items too.

How wrong is that? I have contacted ombudsman’s services it’s just a shame that they won’t do anything to help you But turns you away every time

What happened to rest of my clothes that I’ve returned? Will they be resold? And I have to still pay for them ?

Save yourself hassle and shop elsewhere
I have received a parcel today and as I wasn't satisfied im looking how to return it.
I have logged in, Pressed on My orders and the other option should be Create return - which seams no where to be found.
However some how managed to find it on Hermes, added my order number and it comes up as - its been more than 46 days!!!!! Its not even one day!!!! there is no where to contact them to speak with anyone. trying to contact them via email it doesn't even open !!!!
I WANT TO RETURN THIS ORDER AND NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN IF THEY WONT COME BACK TO ME WITH TAKING THIS SILLY ORDER BACK!!!!!
Ordered a pair of jeans 15 days ago with a 2 days delivery, still waiting on it and nobody can't tell me where my parcel is. I have sent multiple emails and contacted them via messenger multiple times. First email they told to wait as they had to investigate, then they told me hermes had to investigate and to wait 24h, then they asked to wait another 48h and when I have asked for a refund as I still don't have the parcel and nobody can't tell me where it is they have stopped answering me. Horrible customer service, all I had until now is just premade or patronizing emails. I used to buy on asos all the time but I will never ever again
Asos is rated 3.15 based on 1,572 reviews