Astir Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astir Australia
Read Astir Australia Reviews

About Astir Australia:

We're not disrupting an existing market, we're creating a new one. There are plenty of companies supplying commodity products at cheaper prices, it's the easy way in and so that's fair enough, we're not against that. However, through in depth market research it was established that there is a share of the market who are extremely fired up and passionate about the equipment they use and were looking for a more proactive supplier that could consistently supply not just the "market standard" level of product but a "best in the world" level of product, in each key area at a more affordable price.

Simply put our target market is passionate professionals who are seeking a supplier of the world's best products, world's best range, at a more affordable rate along with outstanding customer service.

sales@astiraustralia.com.au

Always good working with your company
Thank you for taking the time to leave an awesome review! We are over the moon to hear that you have found our whole Astir experience a positive one! We are always aiming to provide the best possible customer service and are glad to hear that you have experienced this :) It was great working with you and we look forward to working together soon.
The payment system online was not registering my card, so I called and Paul quickly proceeded my order.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service! You will be glad to know the technical glitch is fixed for next time you order online but if you ever have any questions feel free to call us as you did an we will answer in under 5 seconds!
I was unable to process order on line & she took the order for me & confirmed it would be despatched today.
Thank you very much for your review! We are glad we could be of assistance :)
Promptly sorted a credit card processing issue.
Thank you for letting us know! We are investigating this issue now for you :)
Staff on the phone fantastic and really impressed with the speed in which our deliveries arrive. My only problem is with the website. For some reason its slow then freezes (could be our internet but i dont seem to have the problem with other sites!)
Thank you so much for your excellent feedback and review! We are always looking for improvements and take all feedback seriously. We are currently working on ensuring our website is more user friendly to make the process as smooth as we possibly can! We will pass this feedback along to our IT team as well! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the speedy deliveries and the Astir Customer Happiness Team šŸ˜Š It's a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your next order!
Helpful service
Thank you so much for your review Carlene! You're a true pleasure to assist and we look forward to working closer together in the future šŸ˜Š
Friendly, helpful customer service
Thank you for your lovely review! This is muchly appreciated :)
Were able to come to a price that suited for our large order which was great, prompt delivery and communication!
I was glad to have Samantha to reach out to. I was getting frustrated after trying twice to checkout unsucessfully. We were so impressed when our order arrived in 24 hrs. We are hoping the items on backorder arrive soon.
Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your patience šŸ˜Š
Hey guys i ordered a moonboot and it said in stock on your sight and i bought it then i got notified its on backorder, and i need it for me actually so it couldnt come sooner with painful plantar fascitis
Thank you for your review! After contacting I am glad we could have this amended :)
service was great but the orthalife Knee ROM hinged brace is not a good product ..I would probably try and look elsewhere for a better brand .. Definitely I will still be ordering thru you ..also Denzel your sales rep was really helpful and no prob about sending back etc
Thank you for review and glad we could fix this issue for you!
Good service
Thank you for your feedback. Look forward to speaking again.
Delivery service is fantastic, stock on hand qty can be more accurate and website need to be improved, it is not used-friendly.
Thank you for your constructive feedback - much appreciated :)
Service is great, friendly, helpful staff. My only little complaint is your phone system sounds very crackly, not sure if a mouthpiece is being used. Voice is amplified and very hard to understand the voice at the other end.
Thank you for your feedback! - We will look into why this is happening
very friendly
fantastic, we appreciate your feedback
Staff are always helpful and knowlegable.
we appreciate your feedback and hope to help you again soon :)
very prompt delivery
Thank you very much for your review! :)
very helpful & does get back to us when she says
Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate your support :)
I have always paid on invoice... was a bit taken back that I needed to pay upfront and then got asked to look up my bank account later to send a photo that Iā€™d paid. Felt like I was a criminal..... it has never happened in my previous dealings with Astir..... disappointied..... Anne
Thankyou for your Review Anne, we appreciate your feedback! As discussed, the order was a bulk order of a product we were ordering in, and to secure the stock we did require payment up front. We do apologise for any confusion caused. We appreciate your business and hope to help you further shortly :-)
Pleasant and helpful