Astir Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astir Australia
Read Astir Australia Reviews

About Astir Australia:

We're not disrupting an existing market, we're creating a new one. There are plenty of companies supplying commodity products at cheaper prices, it's the easy way in and so that's fair enough, we're not against that. However, through in depth market research it was established that there is a share of the market who are extremely fired up and passionate about the equipment they use and were looking for a more proactive supplier that could consistently supply not just the "market standard" level of product but a "best in the world" level of product, in each key area at a more affordable price.

Simply put our target market is passionate professionals who are seeking a supplier of the world's best products, world's best range, at a more affordable rate along with outstanding customer service.

sales@astiraustralia.com.au

Friendly, helpful customer service
Thank you for your lovely review! This is muchly appreciated :)
Were able to come to a price that suited for our large order which was great, prompt delivery and communication!
I was glad to have Samantha to reach out to. I was getting frustrated after trying twice to checkout unsucessfully. We were so impressed when our order arrived in 24 hrs. We are hoping the items on backorder arrive soon.
Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your patience 😊
Hey guys i ordered a moonboot and it said in stock on your sight and i bought it then i got notified its on backorder, and i need it for me actually so it couldnt come sooner with painful plantar fascitis
Thank you for your review! After contacting I am glad we could have this amended :)
service was great but the orthalife Knee ROM hinged brace is not a good product ..I would probably try and look elsewhere for a better brand .. Definitely I will still be ordering thru you ..also Denzel your sales rep was really helpful and no prob about sending back etc
Thank you for review and glad we could fix this issue for you!
Good service
Thank you for your feedback. Look forward to speaking again.
Delivery service is fantastic, stock on hand qty can be more accurate and website need to be improved, it is not used-friendly.
Thank you for your constructive feedback - much appreciated :)
Service is great, friendly, helpful staff. My only little complaint is your phone system sounds very crackly, not sure if a mouthpiece is being used. Voice is amplified and very hard to understand the voice at the other end.
Thank you for your feedback! - We will look into why this is happening
very friendly
fantastic, we appreciate your feedback
Staff are always helpful and knowlegable.
we appreciate your feedback and hope to help you again soon :)
very prompt delivery
Thank you very much for your review! :)
very helpful & does get back to us when she says
Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate your support :)
I have always paid on invoice... was a bit taken back that I needed to pay upfront and then got asked to look up my bank account later to send a photo that I’d paid. Felt like I was a criminal..... it has never happened in my previous dealings with Astir..... disappointied..... Anne
Thankyou for your Review Anne, we appreciate your feedback! As discussed, the order was a bulk order of a product we were ordering in, and to secure the stock we did require payment up front. We do apologise for any confusion caused. We appreciate your business and hope to help you further shortly :-)
Pleasant and helpful
I am a 1st time user but am likely to continue..thx
many thanks, we look forward to helping you again soon!
Placed order via fax in early Nov 20 but never heard anything. Rang to chase up, was asked to email and received order within 3 days :-)
Thank you for your feedback! We do sincerely apologise about the inconvenience, but we're super glad to hear you have your order now :) We'll work out what's going on with our fax machine! Wishing you a great 2021 :-)
Good service. Came next day but no chocolate gift :-(
Thank you for your review! We're deeply sorry about the missing chocolate, so we'll make sure there's extra in your next order! ;)
Friendly and efficient services, fast delivery .
Thanks so much for your positive review! Really appreciate it. Have an excellent festive season!
Helpful and responsive. However I have been waiting for a few weeks for one product to be delivered.
Thank you for your review! We do apologise for the wait on some products as some lead times have been affected due to the global supply delays. We are working to get these resolved as soon as we can :)
Good product Good price Nice people to do business with. Thank you.
Thanks so much for your review! We truly appreciate it. Look forward to doing business with you in the new year!
Astir Australia is rated 4.59 based on 788 reviews