Astir Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astir Australia
Read Astir Australia Reviews

About Astir Australia:

We're not disrupting an existing market, we're creating a new one. There are plenty of companies supplying commodity products at cheaper prices, it's the easy way in and so that's fair enough, we're not against that. However, through in depth market research it was established that there is a share of the market who are extremely fired up and passionate about the equipment they use and were looking for a more proactive supplier that could consistently supply not just the "market standard" level of product but a "best in the world" level of product, in each key area at a more affordable price.

Simply put our target market is passionate professionals who are seeking a supplier of the world's best products, world's best range, at a more affordable rate along with outstanding customer service.

sales@astiraustralia.com.au

The online site stated that the ordered item was in stock, the staff member who took the order repeated this and I have now been informed that it will not be available until 14 aug
Happy with the service.Thanks
Very quick and efficient. Great service. Thank you.
Paid for set up and installation of physiotherapy plinth, all that was provided was positioning in room, nothing else.
We sorry to hear this, as its not how the deliveries are normally carried out. Our team will be in contact with you.
Speedy delivery
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Love been able to ring in an order 💓
Thanks for your review Linda, we love it when you call! Or when anyone calls! :D
many thanks, good range and price
many thanks for your recent review :)
thank you, we appreciate the positive feedback
Quick and prompt service.
many thank, we appreciate your feedback
always reliable, always great service!!
Thank you for your review!
Denzil helped us with many difficult questions
Great to hear! Thank you for your feedback :)
I was happy with my products just didn't get them all which then put me below the free shipping amount.
Thank you very much for your feedback, This has been amended. You should receive the email shortly in regards to this.
Great website easy to use
Delivery was very fast
Very poor service
Thank you very much for you feedback, Our team will be in touch shortly.
Best service and reasonable prices along the whole range of equipment and medical supplies
thank you for your recent review, we appreciate your business :)
Mislead as to the correct lead time. Sent the wrong product without prior authorisation. Waiting 3 weeks for the wrong thing.
Thanks you for you Feedback. We do apologise about this. One of our team will be in contact in regards a solution for this one!
I have a contact person (Daniel) who I can email directly, so he knows me and is very helpful, especially when I need things in a hurry. I find it a lot easier and more personal than just ordering off the website.
I literally ordered my utility rolls in a panic on tuesday, as I ran out and with COVID really couldnt go without, and they arrived the very next day
Many thanks Moira - we really appreciate your business and the positive feedback :)
The prices are way too expensive compared to other suppliers in Adelaide
Appreciate your Feedback, we do apologise about this. One of our team members will in touch!
Fast processing time, quality products
Awesome to hear! Thank you for your review
Very prompt delivery. Excellent prices.
Fantastic! Thank you for your review
Supplies meet our requirements and reasonably priced. One of our preferred providers.
Many thanks for your recent review!
We do apologise for the lack of communication during these difficult times.
We will be in contact shortly via email with a solution.
Astir Australia is rated 4.47 based on 423 reviews