Astir Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astir Australia
Read Astir Australia Reviews

About Astir Australia:

We're not disrupting an existing market, we're creating a new one. There are plenty of companies supplying commodity products at cheaper prices, it's the easy way in and so that's fair enough, we're not against that. However, through in depth market research it was established that there is a share of the market who are extremely fired up and passionate about the equipment they use and were looking for a more proactive supplier that could consistently supply not just the "market standard" level of product but a "best in the world" level of product, in each key area at a more affordable price.

Simply put our target market is passionate professionals who are seeking a supplier of the world's best products, world's best range, at a more affordable rate along with outstanding customer service.

sales@astiraustralia.com.au

Very much looking forward to receiving my order or hearing back from astir in regards to its whereabouts
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We have emailed and look forward to helping you with this :)
Always have issues with orders
We appreciate your feedback. We do apologize for your negative experience. Our team were in touch with you over the past couple of days and has happily solved this for you. We look forward to speaking with you again soon!
Not able to contact via phone. Ended up ordering through the product company
Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience! We will be in touch with our tech team right away, to find out why this is happening. Thank you for letting us know.
WERCK NOT COMPLETE PACKAGE
Thank you for your feedback, one of our team will be in touch ASAP
very poor communication and liaison
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback and will be in touch via email to discuss.
Wrong product sent. Replacement received okay. Return item not picked up. Three phone calls to date to try to sort out. return of wrong braces.
thank you for your feedback, as discussed we have been in touch with Startrack, and it had been booked in from our end, a number of times but they were failing to collect. we will also be in touch via email to resolve.
Awful customer service. Took almost three months to resolve a simple refund request.
Thank you for your feedback. We do apologise to hear this. We'll chase up to see why this was so draw out. Its usually within a week of an item been returned. Our team will be in touch shortly via email.
The online site stated that the ordered item was in stock, the staff member who took the order repeated this and I have now been informed that it will not be available until 14 aug
Thank you for your feedback, we will be in touch via email to rectify this issue :)
Very poor service
Thank you very much for you feedback, Our team will be in touch shortly.
Mislead as to the correct lead time. Sent the wrong product without prior authorisation. Waiting 3 weeks for the wrong thing.
Thanks you for you Feedback. We do apologise about this. One of our team will be in contact in regards a solution for this one!
I only received part of the glass cabinet. Where is thew rest of my order?? Your website said a product was available and so I paid for it and then get an email saying its not available and get offered an inferior product and its on back order
Sorry about this, we have happily sorted this one for you! We'll be in touch with you.
I ordered sterile gowns thought I was getting a packet of gowns and only got 1 single. I'm still waiting for the size M to come in. Ihad to ring ASTIR to see where they were as its been a few weeks.
Many thanks for your recent review. we will be in touch via email to resolve this asap.
Very poor customer service and after sales support
Thank you for your recent review. Will be in touch via email very shortly to discuss and resolve :)
Received only 3 of 14 items ordered. Deliberately ordered due to website stating that the product was in stock and I needed it quickly for a patient. Then received an invoice for the product, even though I had paid for the when ordering. When I called, company could not explain what had happened and wouldn't receive rest of stock as it was now on back order. Now have to request a cancellation of remaining order, and ask for a refund.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve. In this instance we do apologise that this was the case, it was a freak instance that stock was going out faster than we could update it. Someone will be in touch shortly! :)
order was meant to arrive with chair last wednesday - it is a week tomorrow and i have a chair that is broken!
Thank you for your review Helen, we sincerely apologies for this delay, we had some issues with the couriers not delivering, however we will be in touch directly via email to rectify this issue for you.
Quick phone service but terrible after sales service. Email said had plenty Taylor's sanitizer but took over 3 weeks to come. Then was sent in 2 lots . What was sent wasn't what I ordered not a gel sanitizer. Now promised another brand came in but on back order. coming up to 1 month. Disappointed no emails or phone calls about whats going on. At the stage i will request to cancel order and demand a refund. Very disappointed with dispatching and no communication
Thank you very much for your feedback we to appreciate it. Our team will be in contact to ensure this is solved swiftly for you. During these unprecedented times, the demands have been a lot higher, however processes have been put in place to ensure we are communicating the dates with the customer.
Many thanks for your review on our service! We do apologise for the lack of communication and will work towards resolving this issue. Someone will be in touch via email shortly. :)
My hand sanitizer still has not arrived to the clinic and it's been months. Very poor customer service and still hasn't refunded my money. Such a shame during times like these.
Many thanks for your review, this product is in massively high demand at the current time and still has no ETA, we will be in touch via email very shortly, to discuss the alternative products we have sourced.
Poor customer service. Apart from my last call to your office when a young customer service staff was very helpful. Thank you.
Hello, thank you for your review. we do apologise for your past experience, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service so we hope to resolve this for you asap!
Hand sanitiser arrived with only 100ml in one bottle. Must have spilled during delivery
Thank you for your feedback, we sincerley apologise for this, we have been in touch with the courier as we had many parcels roughly treated.
After I asked for your mistake to be rectified ASAP and was told it would take 5 days it took 6 and it cost me a consult and a sale. :(
Astir Australia is rated 4.59 based on 785 reviews