Astir Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astir Australia
Read Astir Australia Reviews

About Astir Australia:

We're not disrupting an existing market, we're creating a new one. There are plenty of companies supplying commodity products at cheaper prices, it's the easy way in and so that's fair enough, we're not against that. However, through in depth market research it was established that there is a share of the market who are extremely fired up and passionate about the equipment they use and were looking for a more proactive supplier that could consistently supply not just the "market standard" level of product but a "best in the world" level of product, in each key area at a more affordable price.

Simply put our target market is passionate professionals who are seeking a supplier of the world's best products, world's best range, at a more affordable rate along with outstanding customer service.

sales@astiraustralia.com.au

Ordered 2 splints that I waited & waited for only to find that they had been sent to Grange in Qld NOT Grange in SA. Contacted Australia Post to correct error.
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the order, Catherine, your feedback is very important to us! One of our team will be in contact to make sure we can resolve this suitably for you. Thank you again :)
Hi, as much as I like my new table; getting the parts for the new table (which shouldn't require a motor replacement in the first place after 4 mths only of use) and follow-up service has been challenging at best. Astir mean to do well from their 'Customer Happiness' service operators, however it seems not to translate well in the big room where they ship out tables and parts. More co-ordination and more supervision around QUALITY CONTROL would be a big plus for Astir to satisfy this repeat customer, at this stage.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, your feedback is very important to us! One of our team will be in contact to make sure we can resolve this suitably for you. Thank you again :)
Very fast in despatching the order, items are in reasonable to low price. However, both of my orders were being posted to a wrong address, I don't get why no one would check shipping address. Once was posted to Gold Coast when the shipping address was our Sydney clinic address; the second order was posted to the clinic, when I requested to post it to my home address. These errors have been making our work very inconvenient, otherwise, we're happy with the overall sersvice.
Thank you for your review! We do apologise for this, and will definitely find out how this has been happening. Thank you for letting us know! :-)
Trying to order online was very difficult as the price wouldn't adjust correctly as to what was advertised and inevitably I had to call and the process took over 2 days as I was trying to get it done in between patients So I found this very frustrating Once ordered delivery was prompt
Appreciate your response. Our team will be in touch, and will have this sorted for you. We do apologise about this. this isn't our general practice.
Poor communication and service was disappointing
Thank you very much for feedback. We are sorry to hear of your experience. As we do pride our selves on our Customer experience. Our team will be in touch shortly.
Delivery took 3 months with no communication from Astir
Many thanks for your review! We apologise for the lack of communication experienced. We look forward to communicating a solution further via email.
We ordered Bakballs - we received these items in NO packaging and the quality of the balls was very ordinary. I question as to whether the items we were supplied with were genuine Bakballs.
Thank you very much for your feedback. we do apologise about this. You will be receiving the replacements shortly.
Had the orders done wrong twice. Staff over the phone were helpful. However, delivery person was rude when delivering and had to deal with him on two separate occasions. Will definitely have another go ordering next month. However, may have to leave it afterwards if issues persist
Thank you for your feedback, we will be in touch asap to discuss this :)
Still haven’t received all items! No reply from account manager. Very disappointing again
Thank you for your feed back. We do apologise about this. You should be receiving and email in relation to this one shortly!
Really unhappy that after having to pay up front for the items, one of them didn't arrive because it was on "back-order". This wasn't the case online when I placed my order, (i would not have ordered it if it was the case) and I was not advised it was the case by the Astir employee who called to request payment before delivery.
Thank you for review, we do appreciate your feedback, however as you could imagine all these PPE products are in very high demand, and to secure your order we did require the payment up front - again, we do thankyou for your business and custom :)
Was trying to organised contact free delivery so asked for invoice not to be sent as it was going direct to the patient. However, the invoice was sent patient when asked not to do so and this created confusion with the patient as they had paid a different amount.
Many thanks for your review! We apologise for this mishap and we will be in touch via to resolve this with you.
Website said everything was in stock. I ordered it and everything was back ordered. Still have not received half my order, despite an email saying they have a similar product In stock. I can now get Wipes from my local supermarket cheaper and as needed. These won’t be required when they finally arrive.
Thank you for your review, we do apologies for this website glitch, massive amounts of these products were being ordered at one time, and it was a huge job to keep this stock live online. Regarding the wipes, these are Alcohol based wipes which are more expensive than the general wipes on the market. again we do appreciate your feedback and business in these unprecedented times :)
Order item delivered was not what I ordered
Thank you for your recent review, we will be in touch via email to resolve this for you. We apologise for any inconvenience
The past 6-7 orders I have made there has been problems receiving the items. Many times the items are out of stock, but the website is not updated. I get a notification that I will receive the item in X weeks, but several times there is even a delay in this. I am tired of calling to see if something is in stock before placing an order, which will most likely be delaying anyway. (This was happening well before COVID-19). I have found another supplier, and will no longer be using ASTIR. I have given you feedback with each order, with chances to fix this issue, with no avail.
Thanks you very much for your feedback, I will email you with a resolution for this. Thank you for your support doing these unprecedented times.
I am sorry for the poor rating but it is frustrating when your website shows things are in stock when you haven't had stock for a while and you don't know when you are expecting more. Please it would be great if your system could keep up to date with your stock levels.
Thank you very much for your response. We have had this updated, so all products are showing either in stock or out of stock. When you are placing your order, you will be able to see what is available to order.
Unfortunately my parcel with some much needed supplies was sent to an old address on your database despite putting the correct address in when I ordered on line. The parcel finally arrived after 10 days from initial order but it took quite a few phone calls & follow up.
Great products but Website hard to navigate
Thank you for your review, we will be in touch shortly to discuss
Orders do not arrive same or next day. Say you will be added to loyalty program and are not. Don't always honour advertised price.
Thank you very much for your review and comments always very valued, will be sending you a email shortly about this. Cheers Caleb
Was told item would be in stock within 2 days when placed the order. Based on this information I placed and paid for the order. More than a week later and item still hasn't been posted. Not happy, as this would have changed my decision to place this order
Hello Aspire Physio, thanks for your feedback, this is something that never happens and we are very sorry about it will be sending you an email soon with our resolution and what we have done as a team to fix. Cheers, thanks again for your business
The order was placed came after 8 days. It was promised that the delivery will take 24-48 hours.
Thank you for your review, we do greatly apologise for this, its deffinatley not a usual occurrence. As discussed on the phone, the courier services was delayed due to the fires in the region, and the was attempted the following day but the clinic was closed.
Astir Australia is rated 4.59 based on 788 reviews