Astir Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astir Australia
Read Astir Australia Reviews

About Astir Australia:

We're not disrupting an existing market, we're creating a new one. There are plenty of companies supplying commodity products at cheaper prices, it's the easy way in and so that's fair enough, we're not against that. However, through in depth market research it was established that there is a share of the market who are extremely fired up and passionate about the equipment they use and were looking for a more proactive supplier that could consistently supply not just the "market standard" level of product but a "best in the world" level of product, in each key area at a more affordable price.

Simply put our target market is passionate professionals who are seeking a supplier of the world's best products, world's best range, at a more affordable rate along with outstanding customer service.

sales@astiraustralia.com.au

Very prompt service, and easy to order.
Very fast service, thanks!
Easy to deal with and quick delivery.
Adam at astir has been a great help with all practice needs. Always available and helpful
Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We have passed it onto Adam, and we are all so happy you have found us helpful and here when you need us! We love to work with you and look forward to speaking again soon!
Wonderful service
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and 5 stars! It's a pleasure to work with you and truly appreciate you as a valued customer. We look forward to working again together soon!
Extremely friendly and helpful..
Thank you so much for your review! We wish we could throw back 5 stars 💫😉 It's so awesome to have you on board and we can't wait to speak again soon!
Beatrice was very helpful
Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so glad you found our service helpful and really appreciate you reaching out and contacting us! Look forward to speaking again soon 😊
As usual great service
Thank you for your 5-star review! Rhiannon and the team appreciate it very much :) We look forward to helping you again soon!
Highly recommend Astir for their range of products and their efficient delivery of items.
Thank you so much for your 5 stars! We love that you highly recommend our products and delivery times, it's an absolutely pleasure to offer you what we do best! Look forward to working with you again soon 😊
This is the second time I have spoken to Beatrice. Both times she has been very efficient and sorted out my problem for me. Very knowledgeable and knows "her stuff"
Thank you for your kind review! Beatrice and the team appreciate the feedback very much :) We look forward to speaking with you again soon!
staff member who I dealt with was excellent.
Thank you so much for your 5 stars! We can only agree Beatrice is a legend to deal with 💓 We wish we could throw back 5 stars to you as we love to help you out! Have the best weekend and we look forward to speaking again soon!
Very helpful and patient on the phone
Thank you for your time. It was super assisting with your request. Appreciate the feedback. Wish you a lovely day! :)
good service
Thank you so much for your 5-stars! It's our pleasure to provide you with the service we pride ourselves on! We can't wait to work again with you soon :)
very easy ordering process and lovely helpful assistants
Thank you for your lovely review! It's always a pleasure helping you and your team :) We look forward to speaking with you again soon!
Astir has excellent customer service both on the phone, via email and on chat. In particular, give my thumb up to Paul Donald and Rhiannon. In this COVID environment, finding RAT kits is stressful. But Astir has high-quality products and quick turnover stocks. Throughout the ordering process, I feel supported and receive the best options to solve my questions. I like that the Happy Customers get things followed up and resolve the issues. A suggestion to Astir is to put the shipping requirement on the web front page so that the customer is aware the specific, e.g. 'not ship to PO Box', or 'only ship to street address' etc... This will minimize the shipping mixed up and efficiently deliver the products. Also, I have changed my shipping address from a PO Box to a street address in my account. But the email notified me about the dispatch of my order was still having my PO Box address. This gave me a panic attack. I needed to call and clarify. I was re-assured that the delivery address was right in your system but not right in the auto-generated email that was sent to me. Please check this out. Please change the chosen option in the next question, I used 3 ways of communication, but I only allow to chose one option. :)
Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We really appreciate your feedback on the Shipping information. We are passing that through to our IT Team right away to get a solution organised. We totally agree this can be a little confusing, so thank you for bringing it to our attention! We look forward to working again together soon! Have the best Friday 😊🤗
Very Helpful and happy
Thanks, Zhana, It was a pleasure working with you. Look forward to assisting you in the near future. Our team is evoking a happy atmosphere to help ease the pressure that we are all currently facing. So reach out, we'd always be willing to give an ear!
Paul was helpful and friendly, he was able to complete my enquiry
Thank's you very much for your kind feedback. During these challenging times, it's lovely to this sort of feedback from our clients. Look forward to speaking to you again soon.
great to deal with!
Thank you for your review! We love to help you out and we're so glad we were our usual reliable and prompt selves for you! Look forward to speaking to you again soon 😊
Great service and very easy to deal with.
Polite, friendly and able to answer my query.
Astir Australia is rated 4.66 based on 1,009 reviews