Australian Direct Reviews

Australian Direct Reviews | 9th July 2020
Australian Direct Reviews | 8th July 2020
Australian Direct Reviews | 2nd July 2020
More Photos & Videos
A Great consumer experience in dealing with Australian direct. Everything was a great experience! customer service, website, tutorial videos, communication, youtube and product itself was a pleasure. Thank you Australian Direct team, I look forward to my next purchase .
Thanks for the awesome review Michael, we're super glad to hear you're pleased with the experience! Looking forward to dealing with you again soon :)
Cheap prices and great user-friendly website
Great to hear, thanks for the review!
Very happy with the purchasing experience on the Website. All the products are very well detailed. Very satisfied overall.
Great to hear you're happy with the experience, thanks for the great review!
This is the 6th purchase on line over the last 2 years. No other place has such competitive prices, great service and delivery. Definitely will keep purchasing their goods.
Thanks for the great review Ken, we're glad to hear you're pleased with our products and service. Looking forward to dealing with you more in the future :)
Very good customer service can’t wait to get the products and try them out
Great to hear you're happy with our service Keaton, thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
Love the work these guys do, great range of products at competitive prices. Also a great range of supporting videos/information to ensure you purchase the right product for you
Great to hear you're happy with our product range Joseph, thanks for the great feedback!
All forms of communication including phone, email, livechat where very poor.
Left multiple voice messages, emailed (answered eventually) and livechat that is supposed to be instant had a delay of over 3.5 hrs.
I hope I don't have a problem with the product and need to contact them.
Hey Jason, thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback. Our apologies that you had some trouble getting through to the team, we are experiencing a huge volume of calls and emails at the moment. We understand this is quite frustrating, and we're really sorry for the inconvenience this causes you. I have passed your details on to our support team, who will be in touch to rectify the issue. Take care!
Easy ordering system, now happily awaiting delivery
Thanks Nathan, we hope you enjoy your new gear!
Very quick and easy to find what I want. Nice and straight forward to work with. Thanks.
Awesome, thanks Michael!
Australian direct is a simple and effective website to use, i’m very pleased with the layout and the ease of purchasing my new 4wd products. 10/10 would recommend!
We're glad to hear it Caleb, thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
Hey just finished purchasing my 120AH kickass battery and have to say it was a simple and great experience. Many options in terms of payment and shipping as well as great advice on each page while browsing for product. Was very impressed!
Thanks for the great review Ryan, we're glad to hear you're happy with the experience. We hope you enjoy your gear!
Website very informative & easy to use. Good quality products.
Glad to hear it Jason, thanks for the feedback!
Ive have brought a plug and play dual battery kit for these guys and it was quick and easy to install for a beginner. Now that I'm upgrading I am getting my stuff from them again. Really happy
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Tania, we're happy to hear that you're pleased with our products!
Quality is very good so decided to get me some myself 👍🏻
Great to hear Luke, thanks for the feedback!
Great service, great products and range. Very competitive prices with some great deals.
Great to hear you're happy with our products and service Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback!
Thanks to Australian Direct , I now have a fully kitted out camping set up based around their Dual battery box. I purchased this in January 2020 and tested it out over the Northern Territory dry season (i.e. camping season) and it didn't miss a beat. Easy to install and easily ran all my accessories with solar added. The service was second to none. I received a courtesy phone call advising that my purchase had been despatched and it arrived within a week, which for the NT is quite unbelievable. I've learnt so much from the video tutorials which in themselves are worth their weight in gold for a novice like myself. I recently purchased a battery charger and Australian Direct gave me a $20 voucher towards delivery. Considering that the charger was already on special, this was customer service at it's best. Massive thank you to Klaeton and the team, quality products that stack up to the harsh conditions in the top end, great prices and most of all, awesome customer service will ensure that Australian Direct will be my go to store. In return , I have and will continue to spread the word and showcase the products to all my friends here in the NT and hopefully add to the Australian Direct client list. Absolute legends, by far the best online store I have purchased from.
Regards Mark
Hey Mark, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an awesome review! We're so happy to hear that you're stoked with our products, service and the experience overall. Looking forward to dealing with you again in the future - in the meantime, enjoy your gear! Take care mate!
Nothing but pleasure dealing with AD. Quality products at a good price...
Hey Heinrich, we're stoked to hear that! Thanks so much for the great review.
Good Service
Glad to hear it, thanks Lin!
I received awesome customer service when enquiring about some item that are on back order. It's what made me choose Australian direct.
Awesome to hear you're happy with our service Zac, thanks for the great feedback!
Great website layout and a good range of products to choose from. Highly recommend this site.
Great to hear you're pleased with our online store Ryan, thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback!
Australian Direct is rated 4.85 based on 1,698 reviews