Australian Direct Reviews

Australian Direct Reviews | 9th July 2020
Australian Direct Reviews | 8th July 2020
Australian Direct Reviews | 2nd July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Jumper leads looks the goods. So I purchased them all went smoothly. Thankyou Australian Direct..👍🇦🇺
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Chris!
Just bought DCDC battery box and wiring kit, keen as to get it in my ranger
Thanks heaps, we hope you enjoy your gear!
very easy to navigate website. first purchase - great product.
Awesome, thanks Mark!
Very happy with Australian Directs range of products and service.
Great to hear it Peter, thanks for the awesome feedback!
Great seller
Thanks Heath!
Wicked products
100% will be buying more from you guys 👌
Awesome, thanks for the feedback Mellissa!
Have purchased products from Australia Direct for 6 to 7 years.
All there products are first class, well researched, well produced.
Had a problem with an Inverter a couple of years ago, sent it back
they replaced with another new one in very quick time.
They email you when your purchase is being processed, with tracking info when sent
Regards Simon
Hey Simon, thanks for the great feedback! We're super glad to hear you're happy with your products, and we look forward to dealing with you more in the future. Take care!
Great user experince
Glad to hear it, thanks Brendon!
I absolutely love Australian direct when i get the chance to buy some gear through you guys i do i brought a 75l kick ass fridge and it has not missed a beat it is the best camping fridge i have ever purchased and once i get more money up i will buy more from you guys
Thanks
Dave
Hey Dave, thanks heaps for the awesome review mate! We're stoked to hear you're loving your fridge. Looking forward to dealing with you again soon :)
Easy site to use a good experience
Glad to hear it Les, thanks for the feedback!
Great customer service, products, fast shipping 👍
Awesome! Thanks for the great review Kath.
Awesome!!! Great selection of products at competitive prices. Their customer service is outstanding, kept us informed on the status of all our orders. Delivery was second to none
Keep it up guys!!
Thanks so much for the great feedback Amanda! We're stoked to hear you're happy with the experience.
Love this product I have bought similar products from other auto distributors and they always burn out .. top quality product kick arse ... Kind regards Aaron Collins
Great to hear you're happy with your gear Aaron, thanks heaps for taking the time to leave a review!
Easy to use website , great shipping cost , highly recommend
Great to hear Jeremy, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review!
Buying those underpants was due to its cool name, turned out they are extremely comfortable! My son wore them to his Muay Thai training and love it!
Awesome! Thanks for the review!
Unbelievable fast processing and shipping
Great to hear, thanks for the review Kayne!
What I liked most was the website has all of the technical details and user manuals which then allows you to make an informed decision (Oh, and the prices are great to).
Glad to hear you found our website helpful and informative Neil, thanks for the great feedback!
I haven't bought much from AD unfortunately but what I have gotten over the years have never faulted me. I already know what I want to buy for the future (shower tent, projector) and considering how easy it is to browse your website wish I could spend more, not to mention the informational videos on all products are an amazing help. Prices are reasonable for quality products, prefer to get the best. Best part is I can pick up my order direct from site since I work next door. Keep up the good work.
Hi Javan, thanks for the awesome review mate! We're stoked to hear you're happy with our website and product range. Looking forward to dealing with you more in the future :)
Called after hours not realising they were closed at 5pm but received a phone call back not long after and we every helpful with my enquires.
Thanks for the great feedback!
Australia direct was the first hit in my browser- proving they are number 1, not only on the wide range of items available but ease of payment / checkout. Great selection of products from leading manufactures and best price found anywhere. Don't be a mug just purchase what you want - you only live once enjoy....
Thanks for the awesome review Christopher! We're super glad to hear you're happy with the experience. We hope you enjoy your new gear!
Australian Direct is rated 4.85 based on 1,698 reviews