Autodoc GmbH Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I'm so happy I have read these reviews I was just about to order some parts. I will not be doing that now I'm about to delete the app from my phone too, absolutely shocking so many bad reviews."
"Order: 22913044 and 23058776 Ordered an air mass meter. A few days later it arrived. It was immediately clear that this was not a new one. Under the grease and scratches. I called customer service, I get a poor English speaking man on the line, it is clear that you are not calling with a Dutch call center but with one from India. He says that I have to order a new one. Unbelievable, I want a good product that I'd paid for, not this mess! I had to send an email with photos. The photos clearly showed that the product is not new. But in response I get back: Dear .......... Bo, According to provided pictures the part is new and it has damages. Kind regards, James Odorherty I'd called with Germany just to get this right. ****UPDATE**** A thousand apologies from Autodoc after writing the first review. They called me 5 times the same day, also with the request if I might want to change my review. They immediately sent another one last Wednesday, and it arrived today on Monday. But ... zero stars if it's up to me, today I received a second-hand air mass meter for the second time !!! What a pain in the b..., I really thought this was a professional company. Another complaint, now this was the answer; Dear .......... Bo, Thank you for choosing our online shop. There are no traces of installation (new parts) - there are only traces of production and transportation, it can be safely mounted. In case you need any help feel free to contact us on our email, and we will help you. Have a nice evening. Kind regards, Alex Robins, Autodoc GmbH - For the sake of clarity, both sensors are damaged, they both have carbon residue on the sensors and are therefore used. For sensitive parts such as this one, fat and other residue is out of the question, but both were covered with this sh... Yes right, traces of production... I went to the Ford garage with both sensors to confirm my suspicion, Ford found the quality laughable and shocking. Both sensors were installed to make sure and they immediately caused a malfunction on the dash. The customer service of Autodoc is worthless and wants to dismiss you with a standard message, such a message is simply offensive. I want a good unused sensor, it can't be that hard!!!!"
"Stole £10 from me - Lied about what they have in stock! I ordered £261.58 worth of suspension parts for my car. They sent 2 coil springs of a cheaper brand (bringing order total to only £251.68) thereby OVERCHARGING me £10 for this and NEVER told me about (ILLEGAL). Their website said they had the item in stock when ordered and still claims it's in stock (FALSE ADVERTISING). Deceitful company. Customer service pathetic, no apology or willingness to rectify the situation whatsoever from them. Wouldn't shop with them again. I'll be taking this matter further."
"FALSE advertising! They lie about what they have in stock! I ordered about £300 of suspension carts for my car. They sent 2 coil springs of a different (cheaper) brand because they didn't have the 2 I ordered in stock - despite the fact that their website said they were in stock when I ordered. They did this without asking me if it was ok! At the time of complaining to them today, the website STILL says the part is in stock! Deceitful company seems to be very poorly run. Customer service was pathetic, no apology whatsoever from them. Be careful. I would clarify that they have everything in stock or they same may happen to you. I wouldn't shop with them again. There are far better companies out there to shop from."
"THIS IS THE WORST PURCHASING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD, AFTER A MONTH WAITING FOR THE CAR PIECE THAT I URGENTLY NEEDED I RECEIVE A CALL FROM THE PACKAGE COMPANY SAYING THAT THEY LOST MY PACKAGE, I HAVE BEEN BEHIND AUTODOC FOR A MONTH NOW (2 MONTHS SINCE I MADE MY ORDER) IN ORDER TO GET THE PRODUCT THAT I PAID IN ADVANCE FOR. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXTREMELY BAD, THEY PROVIDE NO ANSWER, THEY DON'T ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK TO ANY SUPERVISOR, AND THEY JUST STRAIGHT UP HANG UP ON YOU WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, IS BASICALLY A SCAM OPERATION IN CONJUNCTION WITH GSL, THEY WILL LOSE YOUR PACKAGE AND THEN JUST PING PONG THE CUSTOMER BETWEEN THE TWO COMPANIES UNTIL YOU GET TIRED AND LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY"
"Yep..bad merchant. Should've read reviews beforehand. Ordered rear shocks for nissan, was sent wrong brand and both different types ( one is stiff and the other quite easy to press ) with different product numbers etched on them. How could one go so wrong? Would avoid in future and certainly not recommend to anyone. Thank you autodoc ..but no thanks"
"Easy to search on the website and the range of products is huge. Shipping was fast, so I'm totally satisfied."
"Very helpful staff, prices competitive, perfect in fact. I recommend this place and I will buy again!"
"Good service, great quality of parts! Thanx to support team, guys were very helpful!"
"Incorrect items sent. The Car reg and details were clearly inputted on there website. refused to pay return shipping for their error. Which cost me a substantial amount to return to Germany. Had to obtain return shipping costs via PayPal Parts arrived from Germany, yes they are not uk company !!! 1 1/2!weeks after ordered. company are appalling to deal with. Flatly refuse to take any responsibility for their error . I will not be using this company or there internet clones again!! And before they try and reply excusing themself. Don’t bother. As I have absolute proof they sent incorrect parts My opinion is ...Save your money and buy from uk supplier!!"
"I have bought several times from Autodoc. Delivery time is little bit longer then I want, but it worth it. I saved a lot money using this company, and if you compare their prices and dealer's you can see a very big difference. To avoid any mistakes, I always check my orders according VIN number with their support team, and till this time nothing wrong heppened. I will recommend it to all my friends."
"I see a lot of bad reviews here, I disagree. I have been ordering from autodoc for about 2 years now. Stuff like cheap ridex brake pads and rotors all the way to brembo brake pads and rotors. Autodoc is perfect if you know and understand your car. If your car has brake pad wear sensors and you order pads without sensors, than you clearly didnt read the specification. Also engine oil quality and filters are realy good. Last time i received rotors that eere too big in diameter. Imessaged them through the app showing a photo of the original and the one i orderd. They apologized and i got a label from them to send it back, COMPLETELY FREE. And i immediatley received my refund. THEY ARE NOT SCAMMERS AND SELL ORIGINAL PARTS What i would really be careful with are stuff like timing belts, clutch pumps etc These are expensive parts and some are different sizes. I would not order these through autodoc without beeing too sure."
"I ordered a valve trough their app on which I went through the car selecting process for my car. Exact year, make, model, engine. There was only one option for the valve that came up, which I chose. They sent me a different one. When I complained, they told me to pay for the return shipping (which is as much as the total cost of the item) and blamed me that I did not check with the customer service that the item will fit. Isn't this is what the before mentioned process is for? Customer service is trained to shake all complaints off, they would not waive the shipping fee even if this was their fault. Bad database on car parts, even worse customer service. I would not recommend, unless you want to get ripped off."
Dear Balint,
Thank you for your feedback.

We confirm that the search by license or car details can’t guarantee the compatibility. Differences in spare parts could be in a trim levels. Every car model has few different trim levels from manufacturer. For example for manual and automatic gear boxes you need to have different front coil springs, because automatic is heavier, but cars look identical. Brake Pads could have differences because of the brake disc size.
The most frequently example: Mercedes, Citroen, Peugeot use few manufacturers for the brake system (BOSCH, BREMBO, TRW and ATE), for the same vehicle model and correct spare part could be found after checking which system you have. VOLVO uses different coil springs/shock absorbers for the same model and the code they put in the frame number, not even in the VIN code.
System doesn't know what kind of gear box you have or what kind of trim level or what is exactly your disc size. It offers what could be compatible for this model in overall. There are no website/system which could guarantee for 100% compatibility only according to the car details. The vehicle is a complex mechanism that physically can not be the same to each other, due to modifications, improvements, etc.

Autodoc Team
"EXPERIENCIA MALISIMA DE ATENCION AL CLIENTE. EL ENVIO LLEGO TARDE. UNA PIEZA NO LLEGO. OTRA LLEGO GOLPEADA. VENGA A CRUZARME EMAILS CON ELLAS. SON TODO CHICAS, Y CADA VEZ TE RESPONDE UNA DIFERENTE, QUE NO SE HA LEIDO LA CONVERSACION. HORRIBLE. NO SE LO RECOMIENDO A NADIE. Y AUN NO HA ACABADO LA COSA. SIGO LUCHANDO CON ELLOS. ES MAS FACIL DARSE DE BAJA DE VODAFONE QUE TRATAR CON ESTA GENTUZA. !!!!"
Thank you for your feedback!

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the level of service received. To enable us to investigate the concerns you mentioned, could we please ask you to provide your order number. Provided number is incorrect.

Autodoc Team
"MY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH AUTODOC I purchased a door mirror from AUTODOC for a Citroen DS3. The damaged mirror was removed and the new one installed by our local Citroen dealer. I then discovered that the base of the mirror supplied by AUTODOC was 7 mm less in depth than the original one removed, leaving a clearly visible silhouette mark on the paintwork of the door, running the length of the base of the mirror. I contacted AUTODOC who told me to send the mirror back to them. Clearly, this would have cost me the price of having the Citroen dealer remove the non-standard mirror, rendering the car un-roadworthy for at least three weeks until a replacement arrived (and the replacement would probably have been manufactured to the same nonstandard size), and then I would have had to pay for a second installation. All of this, plus the cost of a hire car would have run into several hundred pounds. As a solution, I asked that AUTODOC consider making some contribution towards the £240 I had had to pay for the respray of the door. The email correspondence I experienced with AUTODOC was incredible and numbered almost 50! At one point I thought I was talking to a discombobulated but very courteous robot, such was the seemingly deliberate misunderstanding of the case. I then directed an email to ALEXEJ ERDLE, DIRECTOR of AUTODOC, but this was intercepted by someone from “Support” who informed me that as the part had been mounted on the vehicle, as per AUTODOC’s policy, no refund was possible. In addition, he stated that, as per AUTODOC’s policy, the customer is obliged to check the compatibility of the part with the vehicle prior to installing it; as if one would use callipers to carefully measure the base of a mirror supplied as a genuine replacement part! He then said that my only remedy was to return the part as a Warranty issue for it to be returned to the manufacturer for investigation. As explained above, this would have involved me in considerable expenditure, the major part being the cost of a hire car for the indeterminate period during which the Citroen would have been un-roadworthy. THE LESSON TO BE LEARNT HERE IS NOT TO BUY FROM AUTODOC UNLESS ONE CAN CARRY OUT THE REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION OF THE PARTS ONESELF. AUTODOC IS CLEARLY ONLY FOR D-I-Y. ALSO, THE PARTS THEY SUPPLY MAY NOT CONFORM TO THE SIZE OF THE PART AS FITTED BY THE ORIGINAL VEHICLE MANUFACTURER. BEWARE!"
Dear Customer!
We are sorry about this incident and we understand your disappointment.

We would like to inform you that we are not spare part manufacturer. The spare part has to be checked upon mounting by qualified mechanic. The obvious shortness is visible on the first minute of assembly. And Citroen dealer had to informed you immidiately, but not continue to fit it. As well we have received few messages from you that mirror works fine, exept smaller housing and you don't want to sent it to the manufacturer to identify the problem.

Autodoc Team
"Word of warning about this company! Placed 2 separate orders with autodoc. 1 arrived with a part missing. The second order a shock absorber failed within a few hundred miles. Found it difficult to get a refund. Ended up giving up, no refund, will not be using again."

Autodoc Team
"Air conditioning Condenser and drier Saab 9-5 I ordered the above, took an age to come. Tracking misleading as stated it was sent, but nothing showing on the details to if it had actually left the depot. When it arrived, no Drier attached. Won't waste my time with this company again."
Dear Clive,
Thank you for your reveiw!

The parcel was delayed by DHL and came within 6 working days instead of 5 as we promissed. According to the provided photo, dryer was fitted to condenser.

Autodoc Team
"I ordered a fuel pump for my smax and when it turned up and was fitted the pumps sensors didn't work. I had it removed and sent back to them, they were a nightmare from then onwards, they only acknowledged the return of the pump when I questioned them they then spent ages in telling me anything, they had the pump back in May and only vague replys since then. So glad I raised an issue with my credit card firm. These people are crooks and should never be trusted."

Autodoc Team
"Hello, I made an order, in 3 weeks nothing happen, workers cant make me refund because they are waiting package from delivery company, It is not my fault with the package, i only want my money back, every day same operators talk to me like they chat with me first time, maybe they are joking I dont know. 21420286 this is my order number. All I want is my money back nothing more."
Dear Martin!

Thank you for choosing our website!

As to the order number 21420286, we have passed the issue to the relevant department, and as soon as we will get some response, we will update you.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Quality Check Control.
"Utterly useless. I ordered 2 shock absorbers but 1 was different and after dealing with many different incompetent people and sending photo after photo after photo i was offered a ridiculous amount refund. Avoid at all costs. I will use a local motor factor from now on that provides an honest and knowledgeable service."
Dear Hamer Christian!

Thank you for contacting us!

As we can see as to the order number 21197554, we can see that the issue has been solved, we have sent you a prepaid shipping label, that you can use to ship the parts back to us.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Quality Control Team