Autodoc GmbH Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"great company, they are always so useful, the parts come always in time and the quality is great, I will definitely"
"I'm having an awful time with autodoc, they have sent me 3 wrong parts (two of the same f...ing thing) and I can't get any good of em. No phone number to explain or complain. Crappy service team."
"They are advertising 1-2 day dispatch. 10 days have gone by and my order is still not dispatched! Customer support is not helpful at all and they are lying all the time. I got told that my package "is on the assembly line and will be dispatched in few hours". They told me that for 3 days straight. Are you kidding me guys?? Also why i need to go and ask about this? Why don't you send me notifications that "sorry, your part is not in stock right now, we will receive it in X days". Or warn me that my order will be stuck. Prices are cheaper but my experience is bad with this one. I dont recommend this if you need to do urgent fixes for your car and can't wait longer than week. order number - 19452244"
"Sent a water pump that had the mating surface damage so it would not fit flat to the engine. Had to send several images of the damage and wait several days for them to say the part was fine and i should use it anyway. they offered £5 as compensation for a damaged component. Delivery is not as fast as buying from the UK, usually several days. I will buy from the UK and pay slightly more from now on."
"The parts I received were damaged with components missing - customer service simply wasn't interested."
"my order turned up in a week and correct, after the reviews i read i am lucky"
"Unfortunately, ordered from them as well: Order No: 17935201 / 16.03.2019 10:36:00 22 days after the purchase, I've informed that my parcel "misrouted". Today, 53 days later, still waiting. They hasn't responded even to my complaints in Paypal where asked a refund 4 days ago. I read here so many bad reviews... Are they disorganized or scam?"
"good quality and prices. arrived in time"
"best online shop I always use the m, when i need some parts for my Volvo. Always in time, best quality, I use OEM number, to find the right part."
"I both engine breather manufacturier ''TRUCKTEC AUTOMOTIVE'' I both engine breather, after 2 day it start leaky, send back, pay return postage to Germany, Customer service say I need to wait 6-8 weeks,all most 2 month they don t return money.I sent emails, each time they motivate that they are waiting for a response from manufacturier the 2-months. No respect to customers. I buy a lot of times online but never had problem like I have with Autodoc..For people from England try to buy from local companies!!!"
Dear Mr. Sergio!
Thank you for your feedback!

We would like to inform you that your warranty has been accepted we have already contacted you regarding the refund.

Autodoc Team
"Parts arrived damaged with components broken and missing. Customer service replies to emails, but only to say they are not going to do anything about it. Don't use them if you don't like being messed about."
Dear Customer!
Thank you for your feedback!

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the level of service received. To enable us to investigate the concerns you mentioned, could we please ask you provide your order number.

Autodoc Team
"I ordered an EGR valve and waited the usual week or so that it takes for a part to arrive in the UK from Germany. Unfortunately, the box arrived damaged with the valve exposed and and on inspection part of a plastic cover was broken off. The packaging was wholly inadequate, an EGR valve was packaged in a metre long box with virtually no internal packaging to stop it moving freely around in the box. I was not surprised to see it damaged. I refused delivery from Royal Mail and contacted Autodoc to explain the part was being returned to them as damaged on arrival and requested the Immediate dispatch of a replacement only to be told that they would not send another until the first one arrived back with them.  I find this extremely poor customer service. The part arrived damaged due to their poor packaging but yet I am further inconvenienced probably by at least another 10 days at best due to their carelessness. They can easily confirm that delivery was denied but refuse to send an immediate replacement. I'm very disappointed with Autodoc! ****Update**** It's now nine days since I returned the part which they say still hasn't arrived, I'm extremely annoyed!"
Dear Customer!
Thank you for your feedback!

It is clear that the courier has not coped with his work because we send the parts in a good condition and well packed. As often happens we must apologize from the courier’s name.
We regret the inconvenience. We thank you for the message and confirm that we are working to improve the services offered by the courier.
As soon as the package arrives at our warehouse we will immediately contact you regarding it.
The member of our team has already contacted you regarding the issue that has appeared and we have found the solution for you.

Autodoc Team
"GOOD SERVICE the operator helped me to choose the right part using my VIN. my mechanic agreed it was correct. the quality was amazing for the price i paid. i'll advice you to all my friends"
"Very good price for everything and fast shipping"
"great price for amazing quality you need to check with the mechanic the part you need and buy Safe order, so the return will be painless!"
"Orderd headlights for Alfa mito. Fitted and took for Mot. Found out they were for Lhd. No option on website to order Lhd or Rhd Would not refund because they had been fitted. Told it was my fault for ordering Lhd lights for Rhd Could not send exchange as do not stock for Rhd. They make out the are U.K based with a U.k website and charging in pounds."
"Used the provided tools on the website to identify the parts required. It came up saying it was a match for my vehicle. Parts took 10 days to arrive. Started to fit m to find the items (brake discs) were in fact incorrect and were for the newer model of my car. Contacted them to told the error was my fault as I should have spoken to a member of staff to confirm it was the correct part, who would’ve no doubt used the same computer system with the error on it. And also because I had attempted to fit they could not accept the return. They will not admit to any liability for the error on their website and keep saying I should have checked with them. I DID WITH THEIR ONLINE PARTS CHECKER SERVICE!!! If it can’t be trusted according to them then why do they allow its use?? Extremely poor costumer service. They have mis-sold me an item and are refusing to do anything to help sort it out, except expect me to order more from them. Absolute joke of a company and should be avoided at all costs. I should have just stuck to eurocarparts like normal instead of trying to save £40 as it’s now cost me a damn site more to order again somewhere else and now I’m stuck with these brand new discs I can’t do anything with."
"Ok price is reasonable yet the service and speed of delivery is very bad. I am a uk customer, i have use these people a few times now in desperate times and each time order has taken an unreasonable amount of time to be dispatched let alone arrive within weeks of my order and payment. There is no way of tracking or checking order progress. For the money saved i question the convenience using Autodoc. I also am curious of some of the 5 star reviews here stating otherwise, my review is my personal and unbiased opinion you have to take my word i know."
"awesome! Highly recommend!"