Avalanche Ranch Reviews

Kathleen Stover
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Kathleen Stover
Robert Swier
Love my light fixtures! Beautifully made and gives my home that unique look!
Fast and very courteous customer service .. Kept me informed and was very well packaged in mailing
Love this look
The light was exactly how I thought it would look. Super cute in my cabin-style house.
I had a very positive experience with this company. They went out of their way to accommodate me when I needed to change a color or size and expedited a delivery. Excellent company to deal with!
The light fixtures were great. You get what you pay for! Would buy again.
Each of the Avalanche Ranch pieces that I purchased add a unique element of character to the rooms that they were installed in. Couldn't be more satisfied with them.
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 24th February 2021 Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 24th February 2021
I now have purchased Avalanche Ranch Lighting for two homes I have built—one in 2001 and a current build. Beautiful lights—I love the various styles which blend wonderfully with my rustic homes. Truly works of art while also providing excellent lighting and quality. Highly recommend.
I love my light fixtures and lamp. They provide a rustic decor for our mountain home without an overstated cabin theme. I will be purchasing more items in the future
It's been over a year and we are very happy with the rustic starfish vanity light! It arrived very well-packed. Great customer service. This light is perfect; it makes our bathroom complete, and is probably my favorite part of the remodel. Thank you!
Gave the Team here a 'FIVE' from a first time buyer. Super responsive for my samples request and order fulfilment even during such extraordinary times we are in. Products were very well packaged & are well made (in the STATES!). Curt & Sarah even took care of a quick x-around needed to send a spare part to me fast! Now installed, the look the new lights provide is a very rich & unique accent to add some rustic 'WOW!' in my space. The AR Team gets a hearty fist bump!
Love my new lights! They fit perfectly with my mountain decor!
Love the lights I ordered! Very quality products! Unique & fitting for my western style home! Would definitely order again!
We made a significant purchase for our new home. The lighting showed up on time and while we had a few shipping issues, the owner rectified the issue asap and we love all the lighting. They are beautiful.
Good quality
Love my new sconces waiting on my chandelier, sure I will love it...
Unbelievable quality light fixture and you can’t go wrong! Love it!!!
I am totally pleased with the buffalo sconces I received from Avalanche Ranch. I love their copper look, the craftsmanship, and how well built these fixtures are electronically. They arrived as promised and all parts were included and arrived safely in the well-packaged box. I am very happy with my purchase!
We love the lights. Great quality and look amazing.
Avalanche Ranch had just the right lights for my bathroom vanity. High quality products, timely delivery, and quick customer service response! Thank you Avalanche Ranch!
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.86 based on 391 reviews