Avalanche Ranch Reviews

360-752-1610

Curt@avalanche-ranch.com

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy
Wonderful experience
Absolutely love my chandelier and lights I purchased for our new home! Great customer service
Love both items!
Received a beautiful vanity light for our spare bath. Well packed and easy install. The only criticism I have is that it took well over a month to receive. Would use Avalanche Ranch again if not in a big hurry.
I was super impressed with Avalanche Ranch and the beautiful light I received from them. I called them to clarify some questions I had. Sarah helped me with a smile...I could "hear it" thru the phone. She was extremely helpful with the product information and getting me a discount. I wish there were some assembly instructions, but then again, Sarah helped with that. A bit expensive, but worth it. The light is very well built and beautiful. Thanks.
Your company stood behind it'a product, when I had problems with a fixture I purchased from them, they sent a box to put it in, paid all postage, fixed the fixture in very short time and sent it back at no cost to me. Can't say enough good about the company.
The sconces are perfect for the adobe wall columns/ I have received the plastic inserts but have not installed them yet...
We love our lights .... So worth the wait ❤️
Get a lot of comments on our dining room fixture, but it has some design flaws.
Very helpful!
Well made beautiful lighting
Love my two Indian design lighting fixtures! They are quality well made rusted metal ceiling light fixtures. I highly recommend Avalanche Ranch!!
I recently had a rusting problem with some fixtures and Sarah V. was very helpful in getting some replacement covers. I regularly recommend Avalanche to my clients.
Bought pinecones Adirondack style lights for my litchen I love them.
Very good service over the phone when I needed a replacement part, but shipping charges were a little high.
I can not express what a pleasure it was to work with Sarah at Avalanche Ranch. My fixtures were custom engraved with our ranch brands and are gorgeous. I would highly reccomend this company!
I love my pendant lights! They were easy to install and look great in my kitchen! Thank you also for your outstanding customer service!
Avalanche Ranch created great lights for us featuring our ranch’s brand. The work was done on time and was exactly as we ordered it.
very good companies