Avalanche Ranch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Avalanche Ranch

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy
Great product, just the look we wanted. Too bad light bulbs weren’t included as I was not able to find the recommended bulb.
We love the light we ordered. High quality. Quick turnaround time.
They are great and also the people that I’ve worked with on the phoneGreat nothing but helpful
Great product and excellent customer service.
I love the quality of Avalanche Ranch and the consistency of their product line. Also had FANTASTIC customer service from Sarah on another recent purchase. Big Fan.
The mirror/vanity light that I ordered was beautiful. Perfect finish, wasn’t cheap looking at all. Rustic features to the piece and electrical was easy to hook up.
We absolutely love the lamp. Thanks for making this
This light fixture worked perfectly for me in that it was easily installed, gives out great light, and the mountains etched into it adds a touch to my cabin (in the Ozarks) that I did not have anywhere else inside. Also it fit my need to have a light that did not hang down a good bit from the ceiling.
My first electrician messed up the installation, and the new electrician needed a replacement part, Avalanche Ranch got it to me quickly. The sconces I purchased are statement pieces in our family room, they really complete our Adirondack look.
We love our light fixture above our kitchen table. We looked for a couple of years for the right thing for our space, then discovered Avalanche Ranch lighting. It is beautiful, and unique while it makes an art feature out of a useful product. It gives good complete light, without blinding. Can't say more about it!!
love the unique products and great quality
Great service. One glass shade arrived broken & was quickly replaced without any problem.
Lamps even more beautiful than i expected! Nicely packed. So pleased w/first 2, going to purchase a 3rd one!
Avalanche provides very high quality lamps a reasonable prices. We now own 5 lamps including one custom made. The custom lamp was a chandelier that was modified to be compatible with the style of our home. They did a beautiful job! Very satisfied overall with service and would strongly recommend them.
LIght fixtures are beautiful and rugged. Only problem was with light bulbs, an unusual halogen that I was lucky to find on the day of installation. Please don't refer anyone to 1000 Bulbs. they wanted $43 for 2nd day shipping. Instead I ordered a 4-pack from Amazon for $15 grand total cost.
Their lighting products are very unique and they fit the "Old Tahoe" look at a reasonable price! Service was good. Carolyn, The Design Shoppe
I love love love our new light fixture. I continuously get compliments on it. Even when I post pictures on social media of family dinners etc, people notice the light and comment on it. Its gorgeous!!
Love my Rustic Lamps ♥️
Fixtures are exactly what I wanted!
very pleased! The custom lighting was just what we were looking for.
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.85 based on 356 reviews