Avalanche Ranch Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Avalanche Ranch

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy

Over 7 Days
"We are absolutely thrilled with the light fixture—it is perfect for our entrance and fits in beautifully with our rustic timber frame home."
"Bought these lamps to hang at both sides of my fireplace. Very well made and exactly what I expected."
"Avalanche Ranch makes great looking products out of the finest materials and their attention to detail is noticeable! I would 100% recommend their products to anyone who needs spectacular lighting for their project!"
"The reason of Having been a long time customer of Avalanche Ranch Lighting Fixtures is due to the exceptional customer service and quality of construction of their Rustic fixtures."
"Absolutely the best quality, great designs and made in the USA! What more can you ask for?"
"Love the lights. Looks awesome on our office building."
"The cost of the item is reasonable; however, quality of workmanship has room for improvements. In the original order, one out of three fixtures had to be returned under warranty. They fixed the item, and returned it refurbished. The two lights that had already been installed, the middle two lower lights went out within six months. They allegedly have LED bulbs, so they should last years. Since the same light went out on both fixtures, we assume that it's a manufacturing thing. Love the fixture, just not the electrical components."
"Mica didn’t properly fit inside the light fixtures. I had to clamp and silicone it in myself to make it acceptable. Price is good. The quality control needs to be improved"
"Very happy with my purchase. It is a well made light. Looks grat Thank you Terry Woiak"
"Was looking for something unique. Bought 2 light fixtures for the cabin. Both were really nice."
"The fixture I picked required a special bulb. I still haven't found the bulb, so haven't even tried the lamps yet. The fixture was expensive, so how about including the required bulb with the lamp in the first place in future?"
"Fast shipping and products as described. I love the uniqueness of their products"
"Great service, quality workmanship, beautiful fixtures. Thanks for all your help"
"Great products. Thank you!"
"Everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable on answering my questions. Great quality and craftsmanship on their products. Love my decorative light!"
"We receive MANY compliments on our pendent lights, which are hanging above the kitchen island. Beautifully crafted and give great light to the island. We are not disappointed!!! Received when promised, and the packaging provided good protection against breakage. Thank you!!!!"
"We ordered a chandelier and 2 long matching lights for above our kitchen eating bar area with the Cypress Trees pattern. All the lighting came nicely packaged and was beautiful. We are very happy with it!"
"We were very pleased with our purchases. We used the lighting fixtures in every room of our house and have had no issues, even the electrician commented on how well they were made. We used the bear theme and they were all beautiful. Would definitely buy again."
"Love my lights, they go great with my home decor. purchase transaction went smoothly very pleased, and yes I would recommend this company"
"Always good customer service and products are never a disappointment!"
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.85 based on 319 reviews