Avalanche Ranch Reviews

Kathleen Stover
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Kathleen Stover
Robert Swier
We have a house full of items from Avalanche and my most recent purchase was to replace a piece that was broken. It's creative work and top quality. The package was very well protected and arrived without any problems. They were also helpful in directly me to a site for specialty light bulbs which I appreciated.
They were very courteous to us and helped a great deal
Arrived safe and sound. Looks great.
Curt - We just purchased a Log Cabin built in 1931 and need to update all the old lighting and wiring. Found your website and was impressed with the designs available. After receiving the first order we found it to be of excellent quality. We are looking forward to updating all our lighting with your products. Thanks!
Great unique product and fast delivery, very happy.
A very professional company to work with. Any issue with product is handled very well. Obviously a company who puts the customer first - thank you !
Staff are terrific. Fixture is exactly as pictured and just what was wanted. It looks great.
I had a wonderful designed chandelier made and shipped to my southern CA desert home. I have it in my art studio where I work with mosaic tiles. The rustic but sleek design fit in nicely with the colorful tiles I work with. The chandelier has character with small mountain cut outs on it, solid made, customer service very good. We will shop again.
Our new ceiling light is absolutely stunning
Absolutely love the fixture, looks great!
I have purchased many lighting fixtures over the years from Avalanche Ranch for use in my screened in porch. I love the character and atmosphere that they bring to my porch and I also admire the quality of their product.
Awesome!!!!
Product was just as we expected. Install was fairly easy for a DYI install. Shipping arrived as expected. Just what we needed to "up-doo" our bathroom! Thanks Avalanche Ranch!
Loved our light fixture. Added the perfect touch to our son's room
Love the light, and would like to get a catalog sent to me if possible.
Love this lighting fixture! It is made very well and looks beautiful on our new deck!
Good looking light fixture. Perfect for our log home. Had to bend all 3 socket fixtures to accomodate light bulbs. Glass shade is low profile and shade interfered with bulb installation.
quick delivery and on-line information was great pointing out correct web site to order from
We have about a dozen pieces of AR product in our log home. The styles vary by area, but seem to tie everything together. Our kitchen island fixture was the most recent purchase. We worked with Sarah to customize that to our specific use. It looks spectacular!
Very happy with my light fixture. Exactly as pictured. A nice western touch for my guest bathroom. Quality workmanship.
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.86 based on 391 reviews