Baby Pavilion Reviews

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Very easy and quick process in signing up and receiving pump."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very quick extremely helpful. Great costomer service. Highly recommend."
"Quick and reliable"
"Fast shipping, great customer service!"
"Very helpful"
"Excellent customer service & very helpful staff that was able to walk me through the new order process! Looking forward to the ease of ordering supplies after baby arrives!"
"I'm so glad I chose Baby Pavilion They've been nothing but excellent when it came to order my pump and reorder my supplies They are always quick to contact you and send out what you need."
"Very excellent customer service. I do wish they still provided all that they used to but that’s probably a insurance thing but other than that they have been wonderful"
"Ordering my breast pump was very simple and it arrived so quickly! The staff is very sweet and helpful."
"Very quick to respond and helpful!"
"Best experience ever! Fast delivery and communication, various choices and options, very detailed in explanations!"
"I will ONLY order from baby pavilion as long as I keep having babies! Best experience ever! Very fast, communication is instant if there are any issues and shipping took 2 days. Very clear with directions and what is included with the entire Tricare fiasco. Highly recommended!!!"
"Thank you for the quick service and delivery!"
"Very informative of their process"
"Very fast shipping and great customer service!"
"It is my first time to get a breast pump through my Insurance and Baby Pavilion made the process so easy. I was interested to get the Spectra S1 through a different website but it was trying to charge me 80 dollars to upgrade to S1. so I did my research and read about Baby Pavilion, at first I was skeptical since I have never done this process before but they have excellent customer service and helped me all the way through. My Spectra S1 order with the mother k storage bags were shipped 2 business days after I placed an order through the Babypavilion.com website. I am very happy with their service and the received my orders in excellent condition . Thank you so much! I am one happy momma."
"Website was very easy to navigate and service was great!"
"Very easy to order, very fast delivery!"
"Very easy to use website and received my order in a timely manner!"
"Happy with my order!"