Baby Pavilion Reviews

Read Baby Pavilion Reviews

pumpit@babypavilion.com

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy
Very fast and easy! Great experience.
Posted 1 hour ago
Only took a few minutes to order. Great customer service & very speedy delivery!!! Would definitely recommend Baby Pavilion!
Very easy to use and fast!
Baby Pavillion makes ordering so easy! All I have to do is login and pick my items. Their selection is always up to date and a few days later my products arrive.
Baby Pavilion made my pump ordering extremely easy- a quick photo upload of my prescription and few short questions later, my pump and supplies arrived within the week! They send friendly reminders to order my free replacement supplies too.
Baby Pavilion is a LIFE SAVER. I LOVE having my bags delivered to me and I love being able to pump right into them with the kinde adapter. Great company
They are very helpful and they ship my supplies very fast
Amazing as always! They always have my orders out super fast AND everything is always right!
I really loved the Customer Service. After reaching out initially, I was able to text them and coordinate my order which I LOVED. As a mom, I just don't usually get around to checking my emails, and any time I make a phone call, it seems to be cue for my kids to start screaming. Texting was perfect. The Breast-pump delivered the next day and I even was able to have them send different sized flanges and breast pump bags which they were able to bill to the insurance as well. I am very happy at how efficient and easy the process has been.
Easy process, fast delivery I'm really happy with my breast pump best service
fast service and i love the monthly reminders to restock!
I was very hesitant to use one of the online websites for my breast pump and all the fears of not receiving it in time was 100% real. But BabyPavilion was AMAZING. Within one week of placing my order, I had already been contacted by a rep to confirm my order being shipped out. I still have 8 weeks left before baby’s due date and I already have my pump!
Fast and reliable service.
Quick and easy to reorder supplies! Shipping is immediate with continuous updates on your order!
They have been very easy to work with!! Definitely recommend them!!!
I had a great experience with them! I placed my order online, there’s a slight mix up with my insurance but a quick 3 minute call fixed everything and I got my pump in a few days!
Always amazing! Super helpful and quick responses I send everyone to them who has tricare
I am so thankful for Baby Pavilion. They ship fast and are always meeting my needs. I love the different options they have for sizes and bags! Thanks Baby Pavilion!
They coordinated my orders with the insurance with no hassle or stress. They shipped them fast too!
They are so prompt! Even with getting monthly pump bags, they provide you emails with step by step updates, even when it’s out for delivery!
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.88 based on 1,721 reviews