Baby Pavilion Reviews

Read Baby Pavilion Reviews

pumpit@babypavilion.com

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy
A part of my order was BO and they contacted me the very next day to make arrangements. Got my order very quickly. It is sad that they don't offer the freemie cups though.
Love the products! Long lasting with no issues. I would have given this review 5 stars but the costumer service when calling could be better! I had to call and was treated like it was an inconvenience for them to take a very simple phone call
I’ve had a great experience so far. They promptly respond to orders and stock exactly what I need. The only problem I have is the shipping timeline to FPO AP is over a month and it’s making my life a little difficult.
It’s wonderful that you provide the bags to military families for free. I will say I ran out of bags waiting for my order to come. It took 3 weeks to get my Kiindie bags.
Easy, fast and problem free. Received my supplies in less than a week with no issues.
Quick processing and shipping times! However, it’d be nice if things could be auto-renewed rather than going in every month and reordering supplies. Also, I wish the company would contact you when there’s an insurance issue. Twice now I’ve been left wondering why I haven’t received something and had to contact them about it.
I am a Tricare mom and they helped me figure out getting the pump through their sister company Mommyexpress who I had contacted first and then made a smooth transition to taking over my continued care. And the breast pump got here within a week!
Customer service representative was very helpful, the only disappointment is my bottles are pink and I'm having a boy baby.
Was shipped a new but damaged product. Baby Pavilion could not assist with a replacement but directed me how to follow-up with the manufacturer for a replacement.
Waiting for a delivery after it’s been shipped is a tad long but everything else is very good
The staff is great!
I’m not sure if this is a Tricare or BP issue. It used to be seamless to order bags but now that my child is over 12 months old, I keep getting asked to provide another script each time I order when the new script I provided after he turned one should suffice for 12 months. Also, Stacy S. was a bit snarky in her emails to me. I may try another service next time around.
Easy ordering; fast delivery. However, I wish that supplies were automatically shipped each month instead of me having to place a monthly order.
I appreciate that the website keeps your previous order info and clarifies which items are Tricare authorized and how often.
Took a bit to get my bags shipped, but I got them luckily just before I HAD to have more.
My experience with baby Pavilion was great fast and easy!
The service is good but i have yet to receive my package. This is the first time that it happened. It says returned to sender
It was really easy to order and they confirmed my insurance benefits.
Processing was fast, but website wasn’t exactly user friendly or maybe baby brain made it difficult to follow.
The pump was outstanding like it.
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.88 based on 1,746 reviews