Baby Pavilion Reviews

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"I recently received my breast pump and the items were well packaged and arrived with no damage. Customer Service has been wonderful throughout the whole process with my questions. Only downside is I wish Baby Pavilion would ship me my first months of supplies (storage bags, proper size flange, etc) because after baby arrives I am going to be exhausted (as all moms are) and it would have been nice to have one less thing to worry about."
"Initially they said there was a delay with the insurance, but once we discussed other vendor options, it was fixed immediately. The shipment of the pump was prompt and I received it within a couple of days. Thank you for the quick service, I look forward to working with you for my future supplies, per the prescription."
"For the most part, Baby Pavilion simplified the process of obtaining a breast pump and supplies via insurance. There were a couple of things I find worth mentioning that were minor frustrations. The first time I worked with Baby Pavilion, I ordered a pump. I chose BP because after reading through the website, it looked like the most time-saving way for me to get this important task done. Exhausted by a full-time job, part-time school, and pregnancy, I was ecstatic to learn that Baby Pavilion (as clearly advertised) would contact my OB/GYN for me to obtain a prescription. Great! When I submitted my request, however, I received an email saying I hadn't attached a prescription and needed to. I wrote back, in confusion, quoting the website that said BP would do this. After stating that, the customer service rep. did the work to obtain the prescription (again — one of the main reasons I chose BP). The second time I ordered, the same representative wrote to me saying my prescription needed to indicate how many weeks pregnant I was at the time of its issue, though it clearly had my EDD on there. I understood it was for updated insurance requirements, but I didn't understand why I had to be the one to print it out, write the exact # of weeks pregnant I was at time of issue next to the EDD (my insurance company can't do math?), scan and return it. This is a larger task when you don't have a working printer at home. I know — it seems minute; however, I was then up against a wicked third trimester in Las Vegas, delayed labor, complicated childbirth, and a NICU stay with my newborn. These tasks felt mountainous, and I had the expectation that BP provided a very straight-forward service. Again, for the most part, Baby Pavilion made getting my pump and supplies pretty easy. I just recommend that if they advertise a service or feature thereof, that they follow through with it, no questions asked (speaking mainly to the prescription). My irritations were certainly exasperated by the joys of pregnancy, but then again, that is 100% of the company's clientele...."
"Great customer service but my order was delayed, per your employee, due to a ‘glitch in the system’. Order was not processed for over a week and would’ve been longer if I hadn’t asked what was going on."
"The reorder process is super great it’s a easy online form you fill out and submit. The only down side to getting the pumping bags is they are sent via USPS and no one is home during the day to sign for them so I have to always go to the post office every 30 days to pick them up."
"My order was processed quickly and efficiently!"
"Delivery requires a signature, which is really tricky if you're a working mom. But BP's customer service is always spot on."
"Super fast response and shipping ALWAYS."
"Good quality products but very generic responses from customer service"
"Great customer service. Fast delivery."
"Sent products faster then delivery date"
"Came earlier than expected and all parts of product work"
"I’ve completed two orders with baby pavilion. My first order included my pump, bags, storage bottles and adapters. It was quick and easy. I am waiting on my second order which is a refill order for bags and valves. It has also been easy and they are very responsive. I’m not a huge fan of the signature for packages and would love an instant reorder process but so much easier than trying to claim yourself."
"I like how I got my breastbump got here so fast. But I dont get all my storage bags. I know tricare change things. I'm worried I won't get the bags I ask for."
"Easy, quick process! I do wish they would send out at least a starter kit with your breast pump. Waiting until the baby’s birth seems ridiculous to me."
"The staff was super helpful. I got my pump came in beautifully and safely packaged. My pump came very quickly!"
"Great customer service and fast callbacks. The representative answered all of my questions and took care of my immediate issues. Thanks Baby Pavilion"
"Fast and easy to reach for help or questions to get things shipped"
"Baby Pavilion is convenient and orders arrive relatively quickly. I am, however, disappointed that the reorder form changed and I can no longer place an order for 10 boxes of the 6oz Kiinde pouches..I can only order 4 at a time, which is a pain to have to order so much more often. I'm a busy 1st time mom who works, manages our home, finances, and everything else... so the less ordering of pump bags the better. I don't know why things changed suddenly..but I wish they'd allow you to buy a longer lasting supply again. This is my only complaint though."
Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. Tricare recently changed their breast pump and breast pump accessories coverage policy. According to the new policy, Tricare members are only allowed 90 milk bags per 30 days along with a set of valves per month. Therefore, in order to adapt to those changes, we had to limit the quantity of the bags you can receive on the reorder form. We understand that these new changes with Tricare can be frustrating, but please rest assured that our team at Baby Pavilion is working hard to ensure that you are able to take full advantage of your benefits.

Learn more about the new Tricare policy here: https://www.babypavilion.com/pages/tricare-breast-pump-coverage
"After getting my prescription, using baby pavilion was fairly easy. It's frustrating that Tricare changed their policy regarding breast pumps and supplies, but baby pavilion is trying to help us mothers stuck in the lurch. One issue I have is that despite giving my flange size which is non-standard, I was still sent the standard sizes. That is a waste of money and resources and practices like that may result in Tricare being even more restrictive. That's about $40-$50 in parts/supplies I can't use."
Hi Kathleen! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. The standard flanges that you received come packaged inside your breast pump box, and we cannot open the box and/or exchange any items within that box, and bill those separately. However, you are eligible to receive an additional set of flanges after the birth of your baby according to Tricare. You are welcome to place a reorder for the additional flanges in your size when your baby arrives. Thank you for choosing us. Happy Pumping, mama!
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.91 based on 994 reviews