Baby Pavilion Reviews

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"They were quick and worked with insurance but did not include any of the stuff that the pump did when i ordered with my last sun from the breastfeeding shop. No option to order supplies with it and it was a pain to even get the pump (took 3 or 4 emails to get the extra infor they needed thats not on the form). The pump came quickly but with no storage bags ect. And too much of a hassle to go through the process again to order supplies, if they even offer them."
"They were great last year. I guess because tricare policy was still ok back then. Now, working with them is a struggle. Not everybody who works for them knows the policy of Tricare, which by the way is on their (babypavilion) website. You have to ask questions and follow up emails in order to get what you have the right to have."
"I ordered my breast pump on March 29th and have yet to receive it. I was not informed that a signature would be required for the pump. It would be helpful if you informed customers of that fact. Also FedEx failed to ring the door bell on delivry attempts. Someone was home 2 of the 3 times they attempted delivery."
"The first 12 months i didnt recieve anything and when i finally did they messed up my order. I have yet to recieve the reorder form for the month of march."
"They give you the option on the order form to order 5 boxes of bags but then decline you a box but reduce you to only 4 claiming the insurance company will only cover the 4. Also they won’t let you order unless you only have enough to get by for 14days. As a new mom with a large supply of milk I don’t know how many bags I go through per day norless in a week or two. I’ll like to order at least once a month so I know I wouldn’t run out. If my prescription wasn’t with baby pavilion already I would try a different company just because the customer service is horrible"
Hey mama! We are so sorry that you had a negative experience ordering your supplies. Please contact us at 1-800-616-7860 ext: 2001, and we can discuss in detail the insurance coverage. As of right now, we do have options on our order form to order more quantity, however, we can only provide the quantity of items that is written on your prescription per insurance. For reference, following is a link to the Humana guideline to what they will cover.

Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.92 based on 967 reviews