Baby Pavilion Reviews

Read Baby Pavilion Reviews

pumpit@babypavilion.com

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy
I placed an order via telephone and they did not send my order out in time. After about 2 weeks of no order, I had to call them. They said they don't know why my order was not shipped. This caused my order to get backlogged and now I have to wait a lot longer to place an order. I am allowed bags every month through my insurance and some how baby pavilion managed to mess up my monthly supply and missed a month's supply. They refused to fix it and because of that I am displeased with the way things was handled. If I have another baby, they will not be my first option.
Does not come with as much as mommy express. Also 24 mm flange came damaged and I’m working with spectra to try and fix it before I give birth as I’m 37 weeks.
I wouldn't recommend using Baby Pavilion. I used a different company with my previous pregnancy, and they were so helpful and included so many amazing extras for me! A piece of my order with Baby Pavilion is still in transit because it's missing... It's been a disappointing experience!
Quit sending generic products that don’t work. I need valves and membranes that work. But I have to buy my own because you send generic stuff that doesn’t work.
Please have lansinoh and medela bags available.
I placed an order of Kiinde bags in July. It’s September and i have yet to receive my order. Not the most helpful customer service. Wish i had gone with another company and will once my bags are located.
I’ve ordered 3 times from you guys and I’ve gotten emails all 3 times saying that they were out for delivery and 1 out of the 3 times I have actually gotten my package on the date it said it would originally be delivered. The other 2 times, stuff has been on backorder and it just tells me that my package is in Texas and doesn’t move for days. The only reason I knew my stuff was on backorder, is because I called to ask where it was. 1) You guys need to let women know when their stuff is on backorder and 2) maybe throw in something extra for them. I’ve been waiting for almost a week for my storage bags. Luckily, I haven’t needed them right away but it would be really inconvenient if I did need them right now.
They were quick and worked with insurance but did not include any of the stuff that the pump did when i ordered with my last sun from the breastfeeding shop. No option to order supplies with it and it was a pain to even get the pump (took 3 or 4 emails to get the extra infor they needed thats not on the form). The pump came quickly but with no storage bags ect. And too much of a hassle to go through the process again to order supplies, if they even offer them.
They were great last year. I guess because tricare policy was still ok back then. Now, working with them is a struggle. Not everybody who works for them knows the policy of Tricare, which by the way is on their (babypavilion) website. You have to ask questions and follow up emails in order to get what you have the right to have.
I ordered my breast pump on March 29th and have yet to receive it. I was not informed that a signature would be required for the pump. It would be helpful if you informed customers of that fact. Also FedEx failed to ring the door bell on delivry attempts. Someone was home 2 of the 3 times they attempted delivery.
The first 12 months i didnt recieve anything and when i finally did they messed up my order. I have yet to recieve the reorder form for the month of march.
They give you the option on the order form to order 5 boxes of bags but then decline you a box but reduce you to only 4 claiming the insurance company will only cover the 4. Also they won’t let you order unless you only have enough to get by for 14days. As a new mom with a large supply of milk I don’t know how many bags I go through per day norless in a week or two. I’ll like to order at least once a month so I know I wouldn’t run out. If my prescription wasn’t with baby pavilion already I would try a different company just because the customer service is horrible
Hey mama! We are so sorry that you had a negative experience ordering your supplies. Please contact us at 1-800-616-7860 ext: 2001, and we can discuss in detail the insurance coverage. As of right now, we do have options on our order form to order more quantity, however, we can only provide the quantity of items that is written on your prescription per insurance. For reference, following is a link to the Humana guideline to what they will cover.

Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.88 based on 1,326 reviews