Baby Pavilion Reviews

Read Baby Pavilion Reviews

pumpit@babypavilion.com

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy
Disappointed these items don't come with gifts like many other companies. Item came quickly.
Quick delivery and communication. Got Spectra pump and love it! However, I ordered the Kind bags and they sent me completely different bags not the ones I wanted or ordered!
It took almost a week to get my order in .. so I had to use another type of bag/bottle in the mean time.
This is based on my most recent interaction, otherwise, service has been great. This is the first month of resupply for me so I was new to the routine. I had to exchange a pair of flange for a proper size in mid-Sept. The process of return and exchange happen to overlap the 30 day mark of reordering supplies. When I called to reorder supplies (milk bags and duck bills) they told me because they just sent out my exchange of flanges which included duck bills, I would not be able to get this months reorder of duck bills. Short version: I know it sounds confusing, but essentially, I missed an opportunity for 1 set of duck bills. I wish they had asked if there was anything I wanted to order before sending out the exchange or I wish I knew of the 30 day rule because I would have made sure to let them know I wanted the duck bills. I would suggest putting this information up on the website so the mistake doesn't affect someone else.
Great customer service but part of the order I can’t use in the way it should be because it doesn’t work will my pump
Fast responses and fast delivery but would be better if more than two bottles were provided.
Getting the breast pump was easy however getting the additional supplies was hard. Required more information and even had to go to my doctor again to sign things while I was on maternity leave.
Initial order was great even with Tricare. I just wish I didn’t have to ‘reorder’ my breast milk bags every month.
They were easy to work with as far as getting the prescription set up and picking what I wanted to order, however I am a little disappointed in the fact that my pump was sent later than scheduled, and that I was not aware of the changes in supplies not being delivered. I’m not saying that it’s BPs fault, but more communication would have been ideal through this month long process.
This is my second order and we have had to pick it up at the post office ourselves. Your customer service and order fulfillment is great, but the convenience of having it at our door is not. I have been home both times they tried to deliver, but they never knocked or rang the door bell.
Trying to call in is a nightmare all the phones does is ring. lesson learned if I need a response or to order it's best to e-mail.
So the tricare policy changed and no one bothered to let the customers know the changes until it was time to reorder for next month.A lot of stuff was removed that we need because we have oversupply of milk and in need of storage bags and replacing the tubes and flanges plus all the other necessities
Great customer service as always but i was disappointed to find out i could only receive 40 bags of kiinde twist ... I’m on the road right now and those come in handy at the moment ...i hope next order i get my full months worth in kiinde twist!
I asked for non Kiinde specific bags after deciding I didnt want to use the kiinde system. They sent me kiinde only 😒
Shipping and delivery were fast. I beacame aware of baby pavilion when pumping essentials were no longer resuppling bags. The only thing I had a problem with were the actual representatives themselves. They always made you feel like you were bothering them or as if they were having a bad day. Which sucks because that’s whom you go to for questions or problems.
They are a good source to get breast pump needs but there’s always something they need to discuss. Literally everytime there’s an issue or some underlying rule they need to tell you about why your order is a problem. It’s become a hassle and I dread putting an order in. I know my insurance coverage, I get emails from my insurance bragging about their supportive coverage to pumping moms. But baby pavilion will always put a foot down stopping you short and testing that knowledge. My flanges broke and I know my insurance covers broken parts, but I got a phone call saying they couldn’t fulfill my order because it wasn’t time yet, period. No questions asked and none were assumed to come out of my mouth. I had to interrupt to get a word in to explain my flanges were broken and I needed a replacement. My replacement wasn’t mailed out with priority, so my breastmilk supply suffered because I couldn’t effectively pump with a broken flange. It took over 4 days to get my new ones. I exclusively pump since I work full time so it was more of a negative experience.
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and understanding the situation and processes of coverage with Humana Military. It has been challenging with them, but our priority is always our patients and we will do our best to make sure that you are taken care of. Following is the link to the Humana Military guideline on breast pump supplies:

I do apologize for the negative experience you had placing the order and appreciate your feedback. We will definitely make sure to work on making your and other customers' experience better. Please contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.88 based on 1,330 reviews