Baby Pavilion Reviews

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Delivery requires a signature, which is really tricky if you're a working mom. But BP's customer service is always spot on."
"Very professional and friendly!"
"Great customer service and came quickly"
"The process of ordering my breast pump with Baby Pavilion was really easy. I submitted my prescription from my provider thru the online form and was contacted quickly by a customer service rep. The prescription was missing some required information so the rep provided a form for my provider to sign. Once I submitted the form with all the required information I received confirmation that my pump was on the way, and I recieved it a few days later. The customer service reps were very responsive and helpful throughout the process. They were also knowledgeable about the particulars of my insurance, Tricare, so I didn't have to do very much at all! Very glad I chose to order thru Baby Pavilion."
"This is my second order and we have had to pick it up at the post office ourselves. Your customer service and order fulfillment is great, but the convenience of having it at our door is not. I have been home both times they tried to deliver, but they never knocked or rang the door bell."
"Every Step was more than I expected!! Very easy to understand the process and fill out documents. Even with me being out of town and having to put a hold on delivery until I got back. Enjoyed Baby Pavilion will be recommending to a few new mothers i know!! Great job you guys! Specially for a military spouse that’s had to jump through hoops !"
"Love the kindle twist products! Thank you!"
"very helpful & fast service"
"The customer service I have received from Baby Pavilion has always been excellent. My questions are answered quickly and the orders are shipped the same day or day after placement. I am very happy with this company!"
"Baby Pavilion has a super easy website to reorder from, is hassle-free, and has the best customer service! I recommend it to everyone who needs pumping supplies!"
"Quick and painless process!"
"Got my supplies within a week. The process was easy and all done online. I was also able to reorder easily online."
"Baby Pavilion customer service is awesome! I appreciate the follow up phone calls to make sure my order is being processed in a timely manner."
"Very easy to work with. Thank you for the help."
"Easy to work with. No issues!"
"Baby Pavilion is a top notch company offering exceptopnal service to all Tricare Mamas out there. They are so easy to work with and will take the stress off by handling everything for you."
"Super fast response and shipping ALWAYS."
"I got my breast pump super quick! I was worried it would take it awhile. I had to talk with someone about my prescription and it got fixed right away! Recommend!!"
"Baby Pavilion is amazing!!! They are fast, courteous and very responsive to helping fill my orders! I love them and I would be lost without them! Thank you for everything Baby Pavilion!!!!"
"Very quick and efficient in processing my order. Received my pump within a couple of days. I researched everywhere to find a company that Tricare would cover for a Spectra S1 and this was the only one. Highly recommend and will be using again in the future if needed."
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.92 based on 835 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access