Baby Pavilion Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Baby Pavilion

pumpit@babypavilion.com

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy

"Ordering from Baby Pavilion was super easy. All I needed was a paper prescription from my doctor and was able to upload it with my info and my doctors info and my order went through. I didn't have to call my doctor or wait for my insurance to call the company back I simply submitted my prescription and that was it. Very easy to order and my order came quickly!! I got my breast pump two weeks before the baby is due. I think it only took a week for the order to go through, ship, and come to my house. The product works but I haven't started using it yet since the baby isn't here. But its one of the top rated breast pumps so I have high hopes."
"Baby Pavilion has been amazing! They sent my pump, accessories and bags right away with no issues. My favorite is they send a pre filled out form every month so all I have to do is select what items I need and I’m done. They make life simple and are very convient. Thanks so much baby pavilion"
"I have received amazing customer service and support from assisting me in my order to following up with me in a timely matter in regards to my order. Thank you all!"
"I haven’t used my pump yet, but I’m very pleased with the service I received from Baby Pavilion. It was such an easy and expediant process with them. I can confidently recommend this company to anyone!"
"Extremely helpful and fast shipping! Highly recommended!"
"Great service and products"
"Baby Pavillion is amazing! They make getting all the supplies I need so stress free! They are very quick to reply with questions too! Thank you!"
"I received 200 kiindle storage bags. I wish i would of known about this sooner! Thank you so much!"
"The process to get a pump initially is extremely easy- and to reorder products monthly is just as simple!"
"Customer service was great and shipping was lightning fast. Order process is super easy."
"Baby Pavillion was quick, easy and efficient. Normally dealing with insurance and prescriptions is a pain, but Baby Pavillion make it SO easy and shipped my breast pump out within days of receiving my prescription. I highly recommend them!"
"Baby Pavilion has made being a pumping mom easy!"
"Love how easy they are to use. Wry quick to respond and fast shipping!"
"This was so easy! And when the perscription was incorrect they took care of it all with the dr office."
Hi Destiny! Thank you so much for such a great review! Our team works really hard to offer the best customer care to all our moms, and I am so glad to hear that you are happy with our service. Happy Pumping!
"Very happy with the response time to my questions and all of the products I received with my new pump, I won’t have to worry about anything but feeding my baby for months!"
Hey mama, thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review! Your positive feedback means the world to us. We are so glad that we were able to make your breastfeeding journey a little easier. Please do tell your mommy friends about us, so we can continue to provide quality care to all new moms. Happy Pumping!
"Really nothing but great things to say about my experience Ordering online was so easy and simple. I did order something extra that wasn’t covered by my insurance , so I got s call from a rep the next morning to ensure I knew what I was ordering and what was not covered by my insurance. Thankful for that because o was able to adjust the order to receive only what was covered by insurance. The order arrived almost overnight. I was amazed by"
Hi Florenica! Thank you so much for your kind words. I will make sure to share your review with the customer service team. I am sure they will be happy to hear that you are satisfied with their service and support. Please come back and see us soon. Happy Pumping!
"Easy to order and always fast order fulfillment!"
Thank you so much for your kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us. Happy Pumping, mama!
"I was completely blown away by how simple, seamless, and quick the process was from getting a prescription for my pump to receiving it in the mail just a few days later. I can't say enough good things about Baby Pavilion!"
Hello Katherine! Thank you so much for your awesome review! Our team at Baby Pavilion prides ourselves in providing the best customer care to all our moms. I will make sure to let our customer service specialists know that you love the service they provide and give them the recognition they deserve. Please come back and see us soon and make sure to tell your friends about us. Happy Pumping!
"Baby Pavilion goes above and beyond for their patients/clients and we are so grateful! I have pumped over 20,000 ounces, donated to a milk bank and provided milk for 9 other mommas thanks to the support and effort from you guys and getting my orders out quickly!"
Wow, Zoncie! That is amazing! You are absolutely killing the game! Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team at Baby Pavilion strives to provide quality service to all our moms, and we are so glad that you are happy with our efforts. Please come back and see us again soon. Happy Pumping, supermom!
"Quick and easy application! Only took a few days after approval to receive my products! Highly recommend!!"
Hi Amelia! Thank you for sharing your breastfeeding journey with us! We are so glad that we were able to assist you qualify for your breast pump. Please do come back and see us soon. Happy Pumping!
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.93 based on 180 reviews