Baby Pavilion Reviews

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"So the tricare policy changed and no one bothered to let the customers know the changes until it was time to reorder for next month.A lot of stuff was removed that we need because we have oversupply of milk and in need of storage bags and replacing the tubes and flanges plus all the other necessities"
Posted 36 minutes ago
"It has been nothing but a pleasure working with this company. I was able to get the pump of my choice easy! They have also kept me updated as tricare’s policy is changing. Which is very helpful! Also, super fast delivery! As I am an exclusive pumper, I run out of bags fast so by the end of the month as I’m running out, I place my order & I get it within the next couple of business days!"
"Great service and fast"
"Easy, quick process! I do wish they would send out at least a starter kit with your breast pump. Waiting until the baby’s birth seems ridiculous to me."
"The best company. Prompt service and they are so helpful."
"great service! When I ordered My pump there were several accessory options. I did add them to my cart. At the end of check out there was a little box to write any comments. I wanted to know if the accessories I chose were covered and if they were not to contact me before the order is sent to confirm if I would like to proceed with the accessories and pay for it. I received a phone call explaining what is included and what was not included also what kind of discounts I had on the xtra items! After we spoke my order was complete and received my package within 3 business days! I highly recommend baby pavilion. Thanks again!"
"Great service and quick turn around time."
"Process was super quick and simple. The customer service rep was extremely helpful, and friendly. I received my free breast pump within 5 days of filing with my insurance."
"Super fast and relatively easy to reorder"
"I originally planned on going through another company, but then I saw that the other company was going to charge me $90 for the same exact pump that I could get free through Baby Pavilion. I placed my order through Baby Pavilion, sent them my prescription, they placed the order the exact day insurance would allow (I ordered early) and I received my pump the next day! Customer service was quick and painless. I highly recommend!!"
"Baby Pavilion made the ordering process super simple! Their website was easy to navigate, they o rained the prescription from my doctor for me, I simply had to fill out the form of what I wanted to order and they dealt with the insurance. It was so nice and convenient never having to leave my house to go to the store, never having to front the money and deal with submitting for reimbursement with Tricare. I would definitely recommend using them. They are well versed in what Tricare covers."
"Everything came in as described & just excited to begin using it after my little one arrives"
"Great! Came in super fast and loving it so far!"
"Their website is easy to use. If any issues, they are quick to respond. Whether it be by email or phone. I like how quickly things are handled and appreciate their service."
"Outstanding service"
"If you don’t want to get stress with your insurance company go with Baby Pavilion and everything goes smoothly. Highly recommended!!"
"Love this site easy to use and super quick delivery!!! Definitely will continue business with them and definitely recommend them to everyone!!!"
"It was super easy to order from and they shipped my items out fast!!"
"I got my pump very well packed which is great! And if there's any problem they will contact you via email and they responded so pleasantly."
"This company is so great and easy to work with! When you order what you want they’ll email you and ask you specific questions to better help you get what you want and really need! They send you the tricare updates so you are 100% informed on what you can get per tricare. Definitely glad I went with this company for everything for our breastfeeding journey❤️"
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.93 based on 633 reviews