Baby Pavilion Reviews

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Been using for almost a year, so quick, so easy! Orders arrive very fast. Great customer service!"
"I had to refill my prescription and Baby Pavilion helped me every step of the way. Great service!"
"The order came quickly and the staff always emails to let me know other things my insurance covers! I always recommend you to new moms with Tricare!"
"Baby pavilion is amazing and so easy to work with!"
"Quick process. Kind customer service! Excellent"
"Always a pleasure ordering through Baby Pavilion. I always receive my orders super fast and the customer service is great!"
"Great customer service! Made ordering my pump and supplies very easy!"
"Baby Pavillon was super helpful in aiding me in navigating my insurance. They made the process easy, and walked me through every step."
"Great customer service"
"Baby pavilion is awesome! I was having bad back pain and leg cramps due to this pregnancy. Once I sent in my form to them that I was approved for their compression socks and belly band, my order was approved the following day and in the mail same day and at my house in 2 days. Amazing! Love them! 1000000/10!"
"Very efficient customer service! Between email or speaking on the phone- very friendly. Order shipped super fast both times. Super impressed- will recommend to anyone!"
"It was so easy to use Baby Pavilion to order my breastpump. They actually called me a few days later to let me know that I wasn’t taking advantage of everything I could through my insurance company and set me up to receive everything I would need. When I went back on their site to order resupply bags, it was so simple and so easy. Took me about two minutes. I let my pregnant friends who are also on Tricare know about baby pavilion all the time."
"Very quick to respond once you put in an order/reorder. And they ship things out super fast"
"I placed an order of Kiinde bags in July. It’s September and i have yet to receive my order. Not the most helpful customer service. Wish i had gone with another company and will once my bags are located."
"Baby Pavilion had exactly what I wanted and very quick on sending out my order."
"Excellent service"
"Always wonderful customer service, quick and easy to work with and very knowledgeable with Tricare insurance. I recommend them to all of my friends!"
"Baby Pavilion has helped me with my breastfeeding journey even before my son was born. They made it quick and easy for me to get my breast pump that was covered by insurance and also have continued to support me with storage bags and accessories needed while breastfeeding. They even contacted me when my insurance changed to include additional items to ask if I wanted those items. I’m super grateful for the easy process and continued reliability."
"Very helpful! Was glad that they carried Kiinde bags and that they were covered by my insurance. Shipping was fast and customer service was top notch"
"Quick shipping!"