Baby Pavilion Reviews

Read Baby Pavilion Reviews

pumpit@babypavilion.com

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy
Does not come with as much as mommy express. Also 24 mm flange came damaged and I’m working with spectra to try and fix it before I give birth as I’m 37 weeks.
Super easy and fast process! I received my pump within just a few days!
Extremely easy
Thanks for the fast delivery and always being on point!
QUICK DELIVERY
Great selection of pumps. Process of submitting Rx was fast and easy. Shipping was also speedy.
Baby Pavilion was great!!! I contacted Tricare after I got a prescription and was referred to them. I submitted all the information they needed and within a week I had my breast pump and bags.
Very easy to send in prescription and I received my breast pump and everything else within a week. I’ve recommended Baby Pavilion to a 7 month orientation class.
So I was extremely hesitant on ordering my pump through Baby Pavilion or just paying up front for my bump and trying to get reimbursed afterwards however, I am extremely pleased with everything! I ordered on a Sunday, received everything on Wednesday at no charge to me. I followed the easy steps and had no issues! Highly recommend!
I heard from a friend to check this website out to get some storage bags. I signed up entered my information and a few days later I had my items! Quick and easy! Great service.
Baby Pavilion made a process of getting my pump and the supplies extremely easy and quick! For a new mom, having a ton of things on my mind, it was extremely helpful to get that one thing taken off my shoulders. Once I filled out the form online and uploaded a picture of my Rx, Baby Pavilion staff took care of the rest. I received an email confirmation of my order and a tracking number, and my pump came in within days! It was the easiest thing to do and I didn’t have to deal with the insurance as Baby Pavilion filed claims for me which was really awesome! Couple months went by, my baby came, turned out I had to start pumping right away and started going through my first box of supplies rather fast. I went online, filled out the reorder form, and again a few days later I received all the supplies I needed! I definitely recommend the company to anyone that asks me how to get a pump. It was a very pleasant and easy process! Thank you for taking care of me!
Baby Pavilion was so quick and efficient! I received exactly what I needed within a week from placing the order. I appreciate the adequate communication!
Disappointed these items don't come with gifts like many other companies. Item came quickly.
Babypavillion always responds to emails quickly and sends out supplies quickly! Everything has gone very smoothly & I love that they offer the kiinde breastmilk Bags. I recommend baby pavilion to anyone who asks.
I found this site through a video on military spouses getting their pump through Baby Pavilion. I followed the steps and it was easier than I could've imagined. I had called my insurance beforehand, I was confused as to how to get reimbursed, but with Baby Pavilion, everything was self explanatory. I loved it. Ordered on a Monday morning and had it by that Friday afternoon.
Wonderful service!
Easy to use! Very helpful and quick! An absolute breeze for the busy mama.
I order all of my supplies through baby pavilion the process is quick and the shipping is fast!
Baby Pavilion has been amazing and helpful. They have been so helpful and gotten me everything I need, even after my move. I’m so grateful for them!
They made my life so easy. Thank you for the quick response and hassle free order.
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.88 based on 1,206 reviews