Backyard Ziplines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Backyard Ziplines
Live Chat
Read Backyard Ziplines Reviews
Shipped really fast and simple enough to install.
Kids and Adults love it - appears to be high quality and loads of fun.

** Pro Tip **
Followed the instruction provided for majority of install, but used a come-along and my truck to tighten the line.
Pulled to line as tight as I could by hand to get it up off the ground, used one of the cable clamps to make a loop near the end of the line, attached the loop to the come-along, attached the come-along to my truck that was positioned under the line, tightened the line with the come-along and attached 2 cable clamps to the tightened line around the tree, took the 3rd cable clamp off the loop and attached to the tree area and wallah - one person install of zip line!
Good zip line. Easy to assemble. Just wish the seat was round instead of rectangular. Planning on replacing the seat
Quality equipment, easy to set up. Endless fun for adults and kids.
Very good items. Concerned that you lowered your standards and quality by selecting critical turnbuckles made in China rather than the USA.
Very pleased with zipline kit. Really everything you need. One watch out. Def borrow or buy a tool to tension the wire. My line was 108 feet and it was definitely needed. My 5 year old daughter loves to hot pink color. Would definitely recommend. I am not even that handy, and I was able to install.
We are so excited to install our zipline, thank you for the quick delivery, we so appreciate it and are excited to support a fellow Oregon company.
They did a great job answering my questions. It arrived on time and was relatively easy to put it up. We are enjoying it!
Install was good Did by myself, the Instructions very clear. Did 185' the Grandkids LOVE it
Great site with awesome products, good info and quality pictures. Some products I had simple questions about that I couldn't find answers to or a way to ask simple questions. Look forward to putting up the zipline next weekend!
The videos were great and can’t wait to set it up.
Great Customer Service
They were very helpful. After two failed attempts to buy a zip line from two different companies. They responded to my questions and helped make sure we have everything we need.
Everything came as advertised. The instructions were easy to follow and I had it up in a short amount of time. My daughter loves it!
I just received the package...on time as promised. I’d love to rate things after opening/setting up...

This is the second time I’ve purchased from Backyard Ziplines...I have no doubt all will be as advertised.
website friendly, place order received confirmation and shipping notice great job
I haven’t received the zip line yet. Otherwise I’m sure I would rate it 5 stars
great Knowledge fast service
I usally don't write reviews just give ratings but with this co. I had to say how great they are . Things were shipped right away ,contact via email was great product was exceptional web site was very informable couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you so much
My daughter loves it! I would highly suggest using a come-along winch to tighten the wire. The wire cannot be taught enough simply by pulling it, especially with a 150 foot zipline.
So helpful over the phone with ordering and set up questions
Backyard Ziplines is rated 4.84 based on 56 reviews