Backyard Ziplines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Backyard Ziplines
Live Chat
Read Backyard Ziplines Reviews
It looks like I will be getting everything I need for the installation. I will let you know once I receive the package.
I merely picked an available kit. The website is helpful.
Great product and fairly easy to install.
Great kit! Crystal clear directions.
Fast, good quality and easy to follow guide.
Lightning fast service and shipment; would recommend to anyone needing quality equipment fast!!
Lots of fun
Customer service was super helpful!
I was not able to order three 30' lengths of cable, cart kept updating the total length when i added additional length to the cart. In order to not have 90' sent in one length, i had to order in 3 sets of 30' and was charged $18 in shipping each time.
Great experience, very knowledgeable , great customer service.
Easy descriptions and ordering. Have not received order yet.
Excellent, package arrived in 2 days, arrived as expected no delays.
They were most helpful and supportive during the ordering process and the technical support was excellent. Could not more highly recommend these folks.
great customer service called me the very next day
Great people to do business with. Just the right equipment and all in stock. They happen to be in the same community I live in and I stopped in, got really good advice, bought the right equipment and had my new zip line up and playing with it the same day. I highly recommend this company!
Haven't yet set up the zip line but we will comment the service . I think his name was Rob iPortland took our order and before the order was taken we did have several of questions to be answered and was provided he was able to assist also delivery process man I was little bit surprised that we got it so quick which is awesome yes totally recommend friends people if they want to know where I got the zip line I would definitely for sure recommend .
Very quick to ship out same day! Thanks
Overall we are very happy with our Ultimate Torpedo Zip Line Kit. It was at time challenging when we were putting it up. Instructions were good but it would have been nice if they only included instructions for the kit ordered. Since you need at least 3 carabiners and the kit only had two I think you should add another one to the kit or specifically state on the website you need to ordered more carabiners.
Hello Backyard Ziplines: You weren't just excellent, you were SUPERIOR. Sadly, although I prefer supporting small business, I almost always regret NOT ordering through the Big A (yes, I'm talking Amazon). So often, those smaller businesses do not deliver. They send the wrong product, they send it weeks late. They do not adequately communicate, etc. etc. Backyard Ziplines has twice now been STELLAR in its service and shipping of my orders and the products are great, and instructions detailed. Please, keep up the work, because I will be referring you wherever I can.
Shipped really fast and simple enough to install.
Kids and Adults love it - appears to be high quality and loads of fun.

** Pro Tip **
Followed the instruction provided for majority of install, but used a come-along and my truck to tighten the line.
Pulled to line as tight as I could by hand to get it up off the ground, used one of the cable clamps to make a loop near the end of the line, attached the loop to the come-along, attached the come-along to my truck that was positioned under the line, tightened the line with the come-along and attached 2 cable clamps to the tightened line around the tree, took the 3rd cable clamp off the loop and attached to the tree area and wallah - one person install of zip line!
Backyard Ziplines is rated 4.80 based on 75 reviews