Backyard Ziplines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Backyard Ziplines
Live Chat
Read Backyard Ziplines Reviews
Normal online purchase.
Amazon did not specify how long the cable was, I read 150 ft on the description. I received 50 feet. I called and right away I was taken care of and new cable sent to me. This is BY FAR the very BEST zip line company in the world. I wish I could remember the customer service agent who helped me. he was AWSOME!! Sincerely, LT Martinez, serving our country for over 21 years and still active duty.
Joy was such a help and spent several minutes on the phone with me as we put together my custom order. I have no doubt that should I need them, they will be there at the time of installation and going forward in general. Very personable!
I ordered the items quite some time ago. Just got around to installation. Needed a couple more things to complete. Love the products and service. Eagerly anticipating the arrival of our tensioning kit. Just need to fine tune out first line AND then we’re adding a longer line. Really excited. Love the first one. Very satisfied with the entire process. Instructions made installation really quick & easy. Thanks for a great product!
I have been treated as if I were a member of their family. Honest straight ahead take care of business folks here. They CARE!!
Great selection. Quality products. Very nice, helpful staff. Excellent service, and prices.
Excellent customer service when I had questions with my order, and quick turnaround on getting product shipped.
My order was delivered on time and complete. I would certainly order from Backyard Ziplines again and would recommend them to anyone needing zipline supplies.
This place is awesome. The customer service is wonderful. I appreciate all the help they gave to make my dream zipline come true. They have a little known back room with discounted items. Check it out! It helped tremendously with my budget. I definitely recommend using them over just buying a kit on amazon. Trust me you'll be glad you did. Plus their prices are great!
Easy to work with, easy website to navigate, good explanation of what everything is, the zip line kit came with instructions.
This was perfect, and was shipped very quickly
Everything I ordered came 1 day early than the date I was told and I am very pleased with the quality of all the parts and hardware. These are great people to do business with.
I ordered speedy delivery for $80 and it’s saying it won’t arrive until dec 24th order 5577. I ordered on dec 15th. Please rectify
Quick service, good looking quality. My customer thanks you and I thank you.
Excellent customer service. Helpful beyond!
Great website and extremely informative. My daughters are so looking forward to the 250’ zip line.
They not only make great products, help select those best suited to individual needs, and deliver products promptly; they also provide advice and assistance in setting up or modifying your zipline. Invaluable service!
Great quality and everything packaged well. Tough setup (especially solo).
Orders are filled quickly and accurately, every time. Well above average products, to say the least.
Great products and fast shipping
Backyard Ziplines is rated 4.85 based on 26 reviews