Bakerdays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bakerdays

Tell us how Bakerdays made you happy
I have ordered this cake online 3 weeks before my mom's birthday, just to be sure about the delivery date.
The parcel came in a very nice box, wrapped 3 times so it could remain perfect and the surprise was huge :) My mom was extremely happy about the presentation and about the taste. As soon as I asked for a slice photo, I was informed that the cake had been eaten, it seems it is too delicious to resist longer. The reviews website does not allow me to post photos, however, I can assure you the delivered product exceeds the expectations.
Therefore, I am a happy customer and will definitely come back to this shop.
Highly recommended!
Ordered cake. They sent an email saying order received. Took money from bank account. No cake on day required. Supposedly they say some technical fault occurred so order not processed but they still took my money. Now trying to get money back and they are not being helpful. Would advise not to use this company.
Very unhappy, upset, stressed, appalled. 30th Birthday cake should have arrived Friday. Monday still hadn’t arrived. Left home without cake for the birthday party after numerous phone calls to Bakerdays and Streetwise couriers. Cake arrived after I had left home. Only refunded £5.99 postage. And 20% off next cake I order. No way will I ever buy a cake from them again. Ruined my nieces birthday, No apology or compensation from Streetwise couriers. Bakerdays advertise next day delivery. What a joke.
Bakerdays is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews