Bare Cremation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bare Cremation

sam@barecremation.com.au

Tell us how Bare Cremation made you happy
Posted 1 hour ago
I'm impressed with the product. The ability to make it simple for those I will leave behind is important to me. The worry of the important stuff sorted, they just need to keep the celebration of my life simple too.
From the first call with Bare Cremation I felt comforted and knew I had made the right decision. I saw their ads and was initially skeptical, however they couldn't have given me a better service and were very patient with my questions. I have a high attention to detail and everything was explained very well. Thanks Brian.
It has always seemed a waste to spend thousands of dollars on a coffin which is then destroyed and I hope to avoid the whole process of a funeral service for us when our lives are over we plan to have a more cheerful memorial service for family and friends..
I could not be more pleased than I was in my dealings with the staff at Bare Cremations, especially Claire Hoffman who was always courteous and caring, but capable and efficient.
I consulted with our grown children, who agreed with the proposal, and I told them that I would much prefer them to spend the substantial savings in our funeral costs on a nice holiday, rather than enrich some over-priced funeral director.
Service was good and communication. I know it is a budget service but the only criticism I have is what the ashes were returned in. It says on the website budget urn however it was really a plastic container. I think there should be pictures on the website so you are aware, or possibly push the price up a couple of hundred dollars and make it a wooden box. However overall it was a good service.
I
An overall heart wrenching experience.
Emails with no follow up calls and phone calls not returned meant I was not notified my father was cremated until the day after it had occurred.
Furthermore, I specifically request a courier service to deliver my father‘s ashes to me, and clearly stated that I did not want him put in the post. I would arrange for the ashes to be collected if this was not possible. I was notified via email with no phone call stating that my father had been posted. This caused me a high level of distress at an already distressing time
Bare Cremation staff were very helpful, understanding and professional. This option suited our needs perfectly as we were not holding a service for a few months in a different town and we didn't want to spend a fortune on services we didn't need right now. They helped us through all the details and processes and kept us informed through everything.
Thanks to Daphney and all at Bare Creations for your care and responsiveness. Initially I was unsure of what to do, and after a recommendation from my friend/celebrant Margie Fry, decided to go with Brare Cremations. So happy with the whole experience - can highly recommend great personable service for low cost.
I thoroughly recommend the BareCremation's quality of service.
Alan Newton
This was such an easy process, in a time where it was impossible to travel interstate, We were looking for somewhere that could cremate and send us the remains. Claire at Bare Cremations was so lovely, understanding and empathetic, in a time where we found nothing but closed doors and barriers from the banks and insurance companies. Bare Cremations was a supportive, no stress service. Our family really appreciates the work that you do, not over priced, and treated with respect. Thank you so much for all that you do.
Bare Cremations made such a sad time so easy. From the initial contact with Jacqui to the follow up by Claire and delivery of ashes by Daniel. Everyone and every email was compassionate, had enough detail to know what was happening and when. Thanks again for all of your assistance, I highly recommend this service.
The Bare Cremation team was both caring and efficient. Communication from them was sensitive and informative - both by telephone and email. I was kept informed of progress each step of the way. They also followed up to ensure all was well and then sent me a handwritten card thanking me for using their services. I would happily recommend Bare Cremation to others.
I was very happy with their caring and helpful, no-fuss service. Thank you.
At a time when things were complex and changing rapidly with my father, I did not know necessarily where to start. From the first contact with Bare Cremation they made some of the most difficult steps easy and always were caring and responsive. I highly recommend their service.
I recently used Bare Cremation after the death of a family member. The entire process from beginning to end was absolutely perfect. Daphney was supportive, professional and attentive throughout the entire experience. They made a hard time in our family that little bit easier, and the communication and information provided was also fantastic. I will definitely be contacting Bare Cremation again, should the time ever arise. 100% recommend. Thank you so much for your support.
Everyone I interacted with at Bare Cremations was caring, thoughtful and kind. They answered every question I had and felt confident I had chosen the right company to take care of my beautiful mum in the manner she and the family expected. And they did. Thank you so much to the Bare Cremations team for everything.
I have been so impressed with the empathy, courtesy and kindness with which Bare Cremation, especially Johanna, helped me through the difficult time of the cremation of my husband of 46 years.
Losing a loved one is an extremely difficult time. I lost my mum and all of my family were in NZ and were unable to come over to support us through her final days due to Covid-19. Bare Cremations made the whole process simple, nothing was a problem and they were happy to listen to me through my tears. I have already recommended them to a friend and will continue to do so to anyone that needs this service. Many thanks to Daphney and the team, you are amazing!!!
Bare have been must professional and sensitive in all their dealings with me. Everything was handled smoothly and in a timely manner. Highly recommend.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.95 based on 157 reviews