Bare Cremation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bare Cremation
Read Bare Cremation Reviews

sam@barecremation.com.au

Tell us how Bare Cremation made you happy
The Bare Cremation staff were extremely caring and understanding and they supported us by taking a lot of the organizational tasks away and this allowed us to grief with family .
We would highly recommend this company to anyone .
The staff communicated with us regularly and were very compassionate.
Very impressed with empathy, compassiion and efficiency of Jason. Will highly reccommend to anyone who wishes this type of service.
Thankyou to all the team at Bare Cremation. I highly recommend your services. Jason, Daphney and Claire, thankyou for your help and for making the process of Dad's cremation, very simple, easy and stress free. I'm very grateful. Thankyou also to Daphney for delivering Dad's ashes.
Thank you so much for carrying on the cremation of my mother recently. You proved to be a caring, sensitive and reliable team, in addition to being easy accessible and efficient. We will have no hesitation in recommending you to friends and relatives.
Our family recently used Bare Cremation for our father. Every person we dealt with from Bare were outstanding from the people who came to transport dad right through until delivery of dad's ashes. The Bare staff were very professional and unfailingly empathetic. We can not recommend Bare too highly
Our first no service cremation will not be our last. Wonderful service from amazing staff, full transparency of entire process. Defintely a company we will use in the future. Thank you Justin, Clare and Bek for your kindness and care.
I couldn’t ask for better service and care from Bare. Just perfect.
Very professional and provided me with updates as we went along

Highly recommend Bare Cremation
I cannot speak more highly of the compassion assistance and service I received from both Daphney and Bec from the organisation of the Cremation to the delivery of the ashes complete with the lovely flowers
The whole process was seamless and done with great dignity and care which was much appreciated and comforting
Thank you both very much from myself and my family and I would not hesitate to recommend Bare Cremations to anyone
Could not sing the praises of BareCremation high enough during this sad time. The staff were caring, friendly & professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. Thank you so much, just what my dad wanted.
Kind regards
Bryan
My husband and I both lost our Dads within 2 months of each other. Neither of them wanted a traditional funeral so we were pleased to have found Bare Cremations. Both Bec and Daphney were extremely helpful and sympathetic throughout the very simple process. Personally delivered ashes, a beautiful bunch of flowers and a lovely handwritten card added to the brilliant service. Kim and Glenn x
Bare were soo lovely, could not fault them
Bare cremations were wonderful to deal with and made what is a very difficult time, so much less painful for our family. When our Dad passed away, I wasn't sure what to do next, Claire put my mind at ease as she gently and respectfully explained the process, and arranged everything for us. Claire was exceptionally caring and went out of her way to help, which is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for making the process so easy at a really difficult time.
Bare Cremations were amazing at a really difficult time. very professional and caring staff that answered questions and concerns quickly. they really did make the whole process so much easier.
I had no knowledge of Bare Cremation when searching for a Funeral provider. My late husband was all for a reasonably priced funeral and when I saw Bare Cremation and read what they had to offer I had no hesitation contacting them. Right from the beginning they have done everything in their power to make it easy for me to cope with his Cremation. Nothing was too much trouble - they were at the other end of the phone should I wish to call them any time any day. I cannot speak more highly about them.

Apart from my Review I cannot understand what you are talking about re "Delivery" below

Sheila
In what is a difficult time, I was overwhelmed by the caring nature of the person handling our request. I was kept informed every step of the way, and was assured that my brother would be safely transported back to us in Adelaide from Melbourne. My brother arrived safely and promptly. Could not have asked for any more.
Right from the first phone call the team at Bare we’re great.
Easy to deal with, very helpful and got the job done with little hassle
Would highly recommend if a Bare Cremation is what you are looking for.
My mother wanted a minimalist and inexpensive exit with no service and that's what we were able to give her thanks to Bare Cremation. It was a great gift from Mum, removing the stress and expense of a traditional funeral and allowing me to concentrate on the many other things that have to be taken care of.
Bare Cremation took care of everything related to Mum's body including collection, notifying the registry, communicating only when necessary and ultimately delivering an urn with Mum's ashes to my door.
I will be able to hold a small ceremony with her loved ones down in Bend of Islands where she spent many happy years and scatter her remains on the Yarra where she used to delight in spotting the local platypus.
Many thanks to the Bare Cremation team, both for offering this much needed no-fuss option and for the very professional manner in which they carried out the required duties.
We can't thank Bare Cremation enough and really appreciate all they have done for our family in such difficult times and always with such compassion, empathy and respect.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.92 based on 316 reviews