Bare Cremation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bare Cremation

sam@barecremation.com.au

Tell us how Bare Cremation made you happy
Planning and preparing my fathers funeral was one of the hardest things I have had to do but Bare Cremations made it an easy and streamlined process. They were professional and caring and so affordable that it made all the difference to me during such a difficult time.
Just what I needed. A simple, efficient service that was delivered professionally. Contact maintained and advice provided appropriately. Could not ask for more.
I feel very grateful to Bare Cremation... they took care of every detail, showed genuine care and compassion. It is exactly as my father wished. It was so affordable and allowed our family to celebrate the life of my wonderful father in our own way with music, photos and a lovely lunch with minimal stress. Thank you Daphney and the team. I appreciate your handwritten note, also.
The service that these folk provided was smooth and helpful. They took care of everything at a cost far less than I had anticipated. They also have an excellent follow up service. Thank you for everything.
Bare Cremations were great, very reasonably priced. Daphney was very understanding and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Bare to my friends, in fact I already have referred a friend.
During what is a difficult time losing a loved one, we were pleased to have found Bare Cremation to organise a simple and affordable cremation service. Daphney was lovely throughout the process and was always kind and respectful and made this an easier time for our family. We would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a compassionate & stress free cremation service. Thanks Daphney & the Bare team.
Bare cremations were amazing. Customer service was fabulous with Daphne responding to all my questions promptly and with so much care and respect. Not having dealt with this sort of thing, Bare Cremations made it easy and hassle free. Their pricing was in our price range as it wasn’t something we were expecting to do so soon. Thank you so much for the exceptional professionalism that you showed to my mum and my family.
I can't tell you the relief i felt when i contacted Bare they provided everything that i was looking for with a warm caring and friendly approach to what can be one of the most stressful thing we do in life, but Daphney was so Compassionate and genuinely caring that made it so easy for me to get through this Thanks Daphney & Bare Cremations Patricia Bolsover
Made the process very simple and straight forward. Answered every question promptly and with sensitivity. Practically also important to note made a potentially costly process far more straight forward, and also compliments a preference to have a gathering at a location of one’s choosing. I would readily recommend and suggest this as an option for any family seeking support at such a time.
The care and promptness to initial enquiry was exceptional. The total experience with Bare CREMATION a pleasure and a great relief at such a difficult time. The cost was so cheap that it shows how cremation can be a relief instead of a struggle.
Totally recommend this service.Claire was very sensitive and performed with a professional and sensitive manner. We have no hesitation in recommending this service.
From first contact they explained their process and how everything works including an itemised quote. We had no problem in organising everything with them and paying in advance. On the death of my wife which was in a weekend, they collected her in a timely manor with no additional charges. I was fully informed in every process. They met my wife’s wishes in every way as she requested. Their process is seamless and totally professional. Their team exceeded mine and my families expectations. I highly recommend them.
This is something my husband and I have pondered on for some time and recent bereavements have supported our views.
We decided to use Bare Cremation after reading Choice magazine's investigation on the funeral industry in Australia. We were looking for a simple and affordable cremation service, and this is exactly what we experienced with Bare Cremation. We also appreciated their eco friendly coffin and urn. We thank them for making a difficult time easier.
Service was excellent. Very efficient and very cheap. Helped to make a difficult process very simple. Thanks.
Very friendly staff was in contact through the whole process. Kept us informed when mum was taken into their care time mum was been cremated . Time to pick her up .
I’m just so grateful I read the Choice review about funeral directors where they mentioned your company. The service I received was prompt courteous respectful and I was kept in the loop about Jessica’s cremation right to the final delivery of her ashes. And oh yes the price was very good too. So thank you Daphney very much. Tony
Easy process sort it out p
No more worry of leaving funeral cost to children. After paying exhorbitant funeral plan, now have one 1 can afford without stress. I wish this new company every success, as it is a funeral company for every one at a cost that majority can afford.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.95 based on 37 reviews