Bare Cremation Reviews

Bare Cremation 5 star review on 21st October 2022
Roslyn
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 19th October 2022
Maria
The customer service experience I had with Bare Cremation was quite simply second to none, that is, brilliant. The clarity of the discussions initially, the ability to totally take on a job and do it virtually without me having to lift a finger and without me having to worry about anything, the completion of the service before I had to pay one single cent, the value for money and the caring nature of the staff, it was all brilliant. I congratulate them whole-heartedly. I only wish they were in a line of business which I had a need for more often!
The service that Bare provided after my husband died was of the highest standard. Everything that they said would happen did, and in a timely manner. All my questions were answered promptly and thoughtfully. They took the stress out of the very sad time that I was going through. My husband's ashes were hand delivered safely home to me to give me peace of mind. I am very grateful.
five star for everything can not fault Bare Cremations they were there for me at al times thank you for being there xx
While it was in the beginning hard to get on to Bare due to it being Christmas day they eventually got back to me and were so very much supportive and Amazing. Thank you so much .
The cost was the main criteria, the team at Bare was caring and considerate. The timing and notifications from the team were great. the whole experience was done with dignity and respect in this trying time.
Very caring and helpful staff, from the first phone call. Went seamlessly and extremely happy with the whole process at a difficult time. Thoroughly recommend them to carry out any situation. Thanks again to all. Regards Andy Campbell.
Professional and empathic communication, and efficient care of our loved one after her death. Assisted with certain administrative tasks as well.
The staff at Bare cremations are very caring understanding and helpful. We will be going with Bare for all future occasions. Thank you.
From the initial phone consultation to the final personal delivery of our loved one, Bare handled our Mum's cremation with nothing but compassion, empathy and dignity.
Highly recommend. Bare made the whole process to support my sons wishes very easy for me. Thank you to the Bear team for being supportive and compassionate throughout.
The ladies at Bare provided kind & considerate advice & service. They were very patient with all our questions and eased us with this process during this difficult time.
Amazingly caring and knowledgeable. Took us through every step with dignity and insight. Couldn’t have asked for better.
Highly recommend Bare Cremations, from the first contact until the completion and beyond. Caring, compassionate and assisted every step of the way. Costs were determined upfront with no hidden costs and the packages were excellent. Our family loved every aspect of our dear fathers service.
When my brother passed away it was just before Christmas and everything shut down. When we told them we had to leave to get back to our different states, Bare went above to get my brother's ashes back to my mother before she left, even when they told us due to Christmas there was going to be a 2-3 week delay! The agent looking after him was in contact often to let us know what was happening. As my brother lived in another state capital and we knew nothing about how the system worked the agent guided us through the whole process.
The service from Bare was exceptional. Not only were they sympathetic and understanding in a time of grief, but they managed the logistics of getting everything done seamlessly and without any bother or unnecessary stress. Also, while this may not be important, they were also the cheapest option. This type of service is not something anyone normally thinks about or explores, so when I had a need, I contacted about 4 businesses, and I found Bare to be the best. I would definitely use them again and could highly recommend them.
So glad I went with Bare Funerals, they made me feel so involved in every step in regards to my dads cremation, they kept me informed every step of the way and made me feel very at ease in taking my dad into there care prior to his cremation. Also it’s very affordable as well.
Low cost, efficient, nice to deal with, delivered exactly what we were looking for, no fuss.
Great service, helpful day or night, Treated everyone with respect, answered all questions and were very professional, Could not have asked for better service, Will keep the number for when it’s my time.
The staff were compassionate, knowledgeable, easy to reach, and amazingly responsive no matter what time of day or night.
Easy to deal with - downside is you have to speak to many reps each time you have a query. Would be better to deal with only one rep to handle everything. Also provide updates on the process of our loved ones.
A sudden and unexpected death of my younger brother in December. We are a small family, and as my mother is in an aged care home due to an amputation of her leg earlier this year, we decided to not have a service, but just a simple cremation. Bare Cremations had everything we required and were excellent in every respect. They communicated well (via my preferred email) and organised everything with the coroner. I especially liked that they sensed not to offer any additional empathy which can sometimes get unnecessarily sugary and forced. Highly recommended.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.9 based on 1,291 reviews