Bare Cremation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bare Cremation
Read Bare Cremation Reviews

sam@barecremation.com.au

Tell us how Bare Cremation made you happy
Very supportive throughout the entire process .
Beautiful caring and ethical company that genuinely want the best for their clients, and do their best.

They provided my family with guidance and very sincere patience.

Their morals are about caring for people in grief, especially so when there is little family support.

Bare Funerals go out of their way to help and advise with any questions or issues that may arise.

So much more than a money making business. We need more wonderful people like the team at Bare Funerals.

My love and greatest Thanks to Sandra and Lindsay. ♥️
When my father passed I suggested bare cremations to family as I was planning on using it for myself when my time comes ...I was amazed it was such a simple procedure in a hard time when your not thinking clearly...I now know 100% it’s the way I want my funeral to be handled ... simple no fuss no huge expense
Everything happened when it was meant to with a minimum of fuss Exactly what you need at times like these. Thanks
Highly recommend Bare Cremation. Caring, helpful and made the process stress free.
A kind, sensitive and compassionate organisation which I would recommend to anyone. I was kept up to date throughout the difficult time I was having, in a very caring way. Thank you.
Thankyou for being so kind and considerate
Dealing with Bare was very simple from our initial contact with Daphne & then with Claire who was our Customer Experience Manager & she was lovely keeping me informed each step of the way with the different stages. I would thoroughly recommend Bare to anyone looking for a cremation service.
Bare Cremation was so easy and helpful at what was a very difficult time for us. We had not previously had any experience organising a cremation in another State, and Bare Cremations did it all, with the minimum of fuss but the maximum care and respect. I am so grateful for the kindness and patience of their staff who walked us through every step of the way.
I have been pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism and compassion from Bec and Claire. They have stepped me through the process during a very difficult time and ensured I was kept up to date with where my husbands remains were at all times, when his cremation was scheduled and also when his ashes would be delivered back to me.
I thoroughly recommend them.
Bare Cremation was very helpful through the whole process at this difficult time, they were very efficient and respectful and I would be happy to recommend this service to others.
With deepest respect and thanks,
Karen W
Very efficient
The service and support that our family received from Bare Cremation was extremely comforting knowing that they were only a phone call away if we needed anything. It’s stressful and emotional when you loose a loved one and having confidence in the Bare Cremation process was one less thing we had to worry about when Dad died. Mum was glad it was stress free and has asked us to use Bare Cremation when her time comes. Special thanks to Jason who was a pleasure to deal with and kept us updated with every step of the process.
I was very happy with both their service & price.As it was a stressful time their invoice was forgotten bout but when I called,nearly a month late,to pay they were so nice bout it I was surprised.They also didn’t keep sending a/c reminders over & over instead they sent me a condolence card.They are top shelf even though their prices are not.Many thanx to all employees I dealt with.10 out of 10
Bare Cremation made this emotional time for us seamless and effortless. They handled every aspect of Mums cremation with the professionalism I expect free m any organisation working in this industry; they were considerate and compassionate with every step of the journey. The handwritten card we received with mum’s ashes was a particularly poignant and thoughtful gesture. Thankfully I didn’t make the mistake of wrapping her up and placing her under the tree as a gift to my family! (a case of mistaking the ashes for a delivery I was expecting from a retailer!).
Thank you Bare Cremations.
Compassionate effector service as fescue -thank you so much
My beautiful daughter passed away in November and Bare Cremations took care of everything, they were amazing and made the process so easy and didn’t expect payment until after everything was completed and we had the ashes. I would recommend them to anyone thinking about cremation
Jillian
Very happy with Bare Cremations this is exactly what was needed for people like us whom do not want a lot of fuss.
The team at Bare were very understanding and a delight to deal with during this time of sadness and sorrow.
The transition for our departed father was very smooth and easy for all involved being that we set this up only a few months ago as a prepaid.
We would highly recommend using Bare Cremations to people who want an easier and cost effective way for their love ones to use.
Caring and supportive staff at a very stressful time.
After the death of my Father the Team at Bare Cremation were fantastic to deal with from start to finish - they kept me up to date throughout the process & more importantly - they had genuine care & compassion during our most difficult time. The follow up afterwards was also wonderful.....I have no hesitation in recommending Bare Cremation for your requirements & needs.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.93 based on 424 reviews