Bare Cremation Reviews

Bare Cremation 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Maree
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Sarah
The customer service experience I had with Bare Cremation was quite simply second to none, that is, brilliant. The clarity of the discussions initially, the ability to totally take on a job and do it virtually without me having to lift a finger and without me having to worry about anything, the completion of the service before I had to pay one single cent, the value for money and the caring nature of the staff, it was all brilliant. I congratulate them whole-heartedly. I only wish they were in a line of business which I had a need for more often!
All the people that I had dealings with were polite. Their knowledge was excellent I would not hesitate to recommend D,A.R.E to any of my friends, or to antone for that matter
I would like to thank everyone for their help through this sad time. You all made everthing so easy for me as I don't live close by. Regards Susan Attewell
This is the third time in 12 months we have used Bare and have been very thankful each time. All the staff we have talked to have been kind and helpful.
I found the process at bare efficient and easy to understand. Staff were open, sympathetic and obliging. I would definitely recommend bares services in the future to others in need.
Everything was extremely easy and efficient. All online and organised within a half hour. They rang us promptly to update us on information. It is a very difficult time to deal with anyway and we were glad that at least this part of it was stress free. Price was also less than half of the local funeral home. Without hesitation I recommend 'Bare' to everyone
My dad passed away on Easter Saturday and when I rang Bare Funerals Bronnie answered the phone. She was so amazing and caring that she took all the trouble out of what and how to give dad what he wanted. They treated my dads body with respect and love. No matter what troubles I was having with the Funeral Fund people everyone at Bare went out of their way to solve the issues without any pain for me. They are treasures and thanks to them making it so easy. Thanks Brpnnie and Bare Funerals.
Each and every one of the staff who I was in contact from Bare Cremation were kind,sympathetic and loving, I will be using them and have no hesitation in referring Bare on, first class and caring.
Very caring staff that I dealt with, was adaptable to our wishes, full transparency during the whole process and great communication, I recommend this company to anyone.
My mum passed away over the Easter long weekend. She had wanted a simple cremation but hadn't made any further plans than that. Dad didn't want to speak to anyone or go to places to sort something- he was stressed and already been through enough. I googled, read reviews and then rang Bare. They were honestly great. In such a stressful time, arranging my mum's cremation was so simple and easy. They were clear and open in what we would be getting- no grey areas. It was cheap- but never felt "cheap" at all- the communication and service was second to none. We knew what was happening with mum every step of the way. No added surprises or add ons. No drama. Didn't need to pay upfront. Had the ashes delivered in less than a week, and we were free to grieve and not be on any time constraints for a funeral/memorial or dealing with long lost family members, and can celebrate mum's life when we are ready. In this day and age, I'm glad there is an alternative to the traditional funeral providers with their unnecessary services and wasted money. I will be wanting the same when I go. I cannot recommend Bare enough. Thank you for making a crappy time so much more tolerable and providing something exactly what mum and the family needed- easy, simple, stress-free, affordable yet dignified.
The Bare team were excellent. The whole process was seamless. They were empathetic, very timely in their responses and helpful in pointing us to related services and relevant resources. We would have no hesitation in recommending them. Greg
All staff members were very helpful and understanding at this difficult time.
Can’t praise Bare high enough I have been treated so well with very much compassion and support I would highly recommend Bare Funerals to anyone who is in need of their services at such a sad time
BARE has been fantastic I contacted them when my mother passed the handled everything, I had a personal contact who kept me informed the whole time. Overall a great experience the service was excellent highly recommend
BARE was introduced to Lois by a Palliative nurse, after contacting BARE, I found out that they were a very sound company and requested them to handle my husband's remains. BARE did what they promised from start to finish when I picked up my husband's ashes. BARE contacted all relevant organizations such as Death and Marriage and Centrelink, this helped me so much as losing my dear husband I was so distraught to even think of what I had to do or have done. Thank you BARE for all your help and truly appreciate what you have done for me. I highly recommend BARE to all families who need a great service from BARE in your very awful and distressing time.
It is not always easy arranging the funeral of a loved one. With Bare Cremations all of the staff that I spoke to were great. The kindness they showed to me and my family during a difficult time was very much appreciated. The ease in which we were able to arrange the cremation was only made possible by the professionalism of all the staff we dealt with.
We were extremely happy with the support Bare gave us during our father's death. We chose them even though they were a little dearer than other companies because they were so personable on the very first phone call we made to them and we were not dissappointed. One company told us to check the website first and then ring them. Tthey were available even out of usual working hours and kept us updated constantly. They made an extra trip to pick up the ashes just so we could have them in time for our memorial service which they didn't have to do. They treated us with compasion as if we were one of their family. Highly recommend them. Would use them again without hesitation when the need arises again. We met them personally, emailed regularly and telephoned all the time to discuss things.
This is a company that, despite its low costs, provides an extremely high level of service with an emphasis on care and consideration of the feelings of relatives of the deceased. The service it provided is faultless.
We were more than happy we chose Bare Cremation. Kind and caring. Quick to respond to everything we asked or they said they would do and kept us informed along the way. Also went the extra mile for us for one if our queries.
I can’t speak highly enough about Bare. From my first contact, until my loved one was returned to me at home, dealing with this business was so easy. The staff are caring and empathetic. The process was simple and the staff were always available whenever I needed to speak with them or to have them assist me. I was kept informed of how things were progressing and offered support throughout my entire dealings with them. I feel extremely fortunate to have come across this business at this traumatic time in our lives and am happy to recommend them to anyone who has need of these services. I thank everyone involved for the care they showed. Liz Nicol
I found that everthing up to and including the cremation was excellent. The communication from Bare was excellent. We than had a memorial and the celebrant provided buy Bare did a lovely job. We organised the venue and catering ourselves for the memorial.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.94 based on 882 reviews