Bare Cremation Reviews

Tracey
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Maree
The customer service experience I had with Bare Cremation was quite simply second to none, that is, brilliant. The clarity of the discussions initially, the ability to totally take on a job and do it virtually without me having to lift a finger and without me having to worry about anything, the completion of the service before I had to pay one single cent, the value for money and the caring nature of the staff, it was all brilliant. I congratulate them whole-heartedly. I only wish they were in a line of business which I had a need for more often!
!st class service from my original inquiries before needing their services & they were there every step of the way, from the death of my wife, through to receiving the death certificate. I was informed before each step was commenced & knew exactly what to expect.
We used your service twice in the last six months, my mother in August, Wilga Ingram, and my mother in law this month. We have been so pleased with everything you have done for us, especially for the constant communication. Thank you all so much. Anne Tollis.
I would like to express my gratitude to Bare Cremation's for their understanding and compasstion at the lose of my husband of 56yrs. They took care of everything for me. One important thing was Centrelink. At a time like this that is one place i didn't want to deal with. I received my love one back by a wonderful lady, who was absolutely caring. I loved the lovely white box that he came in with the dove of peace on the top. And thank you for the beautiful card to the family. Thank you for the way you gave us some of the ashes for the family. In lovely white bags. I would definitely recommend Bare Cremation's. Thank you so much
I came to use BARE cremations after a recommendation from a close friend and I am glad that I did. The whole experience from beginning to end was as painless as can be. Respectful, caring, efficient. Are words that come to mind. Just use them ,you won’t be disappointed.
What a wonderful team to work with at a very difficult time . Communication was outstanding and respectful in all areas. This is the first time our family has had a cremation for a loved one and I could not speak highly enough of the team that worked with us . Simple, respectful and understanding. Highly recommended.
I was very pleased with Bare Cremation of my loved one they handled everything for me and sent the ashes back to my home, would recommend them to anyone.
Bare was fantastic I couldn't have done it without their help & they were very friendly, prompt & honest. I highly recommend them in your time of sorrow.
Bare did a fantastic cremation of my father , very professional , kept me informed all through the process, highly recommend
I have no hesitation in recommending Bare Cremation to help you through what is one of life's saddest times. Thank you Sofie for all your help. Stephen.
The services that Bare Cremation provided perfectly suited our needs. It was delivered with the right amount of empathy and efficiency. Highly recommended.
Dealing with such an emotional time was made easier by the smoothness of Bare’s operation. They did everything needed with such grace. 10/10. Thank you.
Click and collect is what my friend calls it and I agree and customer service is exceptional no matter what time you need them
Appreciate the service at a difficult time and also being assisted in getting through all the paper work. Thankyou Fathers Ashes returned to us by Aust. Post without a worry. I would recommend your service to other Families without hesitation.
online arrangements makes things much easier and super convenient
Compassionate company very understanding. Personal delivery of ashes done professionally and genuine sympathy for my late sister. Highly recommend
My wife and I had decided to use Bare services for ourselves after hearing of their approach to funerals and watching the informative videos on their website. However, the true test came when our son passed away following a relatively short illness and we contacted Bare to seek their assistance. Bare staff were understanding, considerate and supportive in every aspect of the funeral process. We were in direct contact by phone and email daily as our son was cared for and all our questions were answered promptly. We are very grateful to the staff for their understanding and professional service. Based on our experience, we can recommend them to anyone wanting a no fuss funeral for a loved one.
A very daunting task in such an emotional and vulnerable time, especially with no clue about the process. I made a call to Bare as we liked it’s promise of ease and simplicity. Contact was kept to a minimum, which we appreciated, and sensitivity was demonstrated throughout the entire process. When we received my fathers ashes (hand delivered two days before Christmas) they were so beautifully presented with personal touches. I cannot recommend this company, their staff and their service highly enough. They gave us exactly what my dad wanted - simple and elegant. We could not have been more impressed - thank you.
My husband Trevor passed away Friday 10/12/21.😪 On the Sunday I knew i had to make the call to Bare Cremations i was dreading it😪 but from the moment my call was answered by Caitlyn❤ in Melbourne i knew I'd chosen the right people. she was beautifull and compassionate took the time to explain the procedure to care for my Trev, she said a lady would contact me the next day. And that's when I was introduced to Bronnie ❤one of Gods walking Angels. I felt the tension and worry of who was looking after my Trev leave me after a couple of minutes. it was like I'd known her forever and i knew Trev was in good hands. My door and a cuppa will always be open to beautifull Caitlyn and Bronnie. But then my Trev came home to me with another of Gods walking Angels Kirsten ❤. Kirsten is serenely, compassionate, and so right for her delivering loved ones back to their home and Family. Thank you to these beautifull Angels who came along on my journey caring for my Trev. To the company Directors and all Staff. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤
I would not hesitate to recommend BARE to anybody requiring this service-Every person I contacted was caring, professional and thoughtful.. The process was simple and straightforward- a huge THANK YOU to Bec for all her help, guidance and empathy..I can only offer my highest recommendation--Thank you to all involved
Simple, no fuss, & caring - both online & over the phone. The representatives at Bare made the whole process as easy as possible, with adequate information provided.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.93 based on 779 reviews