Bare Cremation Reviews

Bare Cremation 5 star review on 30th June 2022
Susan
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Sue
Efficient , pleasant to deal with, timely and obviously very well organised.
very efficient at what they do, discrete and trustworthy and would use them again if needed.
Arranging the cremation was an easy and stress-free process and Bare kept us informed each step of the way.
I am very grateful to have Bare Funerals here on the Gold Coast. When my sister passed away I was her only support here on the Gold Coast as she came to me from her hometown of Sydney. I wanted the simplest of funerals with no fuss and that is just what I got. There was no service except a celebration of her life with her family when they could all attend several weeks later. It was just what she would have wanted.
Great company a little more communication would have been good I did not realise my Pete would be left so long in the hospital morgue before pick up Thank you for looking after me Trish
Short simple and straight forward. They continually kept us in the loop throughout the whole process.
Not cloying.
It would have been 5 except for the mix up about collecting Mum's ashes and being asked about my experience with St Vincent's Care (I think it was). Otherwise all the staff that I dealt with were extremely wonderful, nothing was too much trouble, very professional while still being warm. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bare to others.
BARE's communication throughout was pretty good. But they don't assist with Grant of Probate in South Australia, so we had to organise our process through seperate channels.
Very professional and attentative throughout
The staff were very helpful and supportive of the process and arranging everything that was required.
I found that everthing up to and including the cremation was excellent. The communication from Bare was excellent. We than had a memorial and the celebrant provided buy Bare did a lovely job. We organised the venue and catering ourselves for the memorial.
An excellent service if you're looking for help to manage the death of a love one respectfully, but without the frills.
Assisted us through the process very well
Our family has agreed that Bare Cremations, despite being much cheaper than our other options, gave us efficient, caring and reliable service throughout this distressing time. They kept us informed and asked our permission at every step, were caring and gentle in their approach and totally reliable and on time with their commitments. The person who delivered our loved one’s ashes to our door was punctual and very caring, without being overly sentimental (as I’ve experienced with funeral directors in the past). He set the perfect tone for such a difficult job. We are very grateful for a company that fills a much needed place in the market, does it well and doesn’t try to upsell or rip us off.
Appreciate the service at a difficult time and also being assisted in getting through all the paper work. Thankyou Fathers Ashes returned to us by Aust. Post without a worry. I would recommend your service to other Families without hesitation.
online arrangements makes things much easier and super convenient
Losing a loved one is never easy. My husband had wanted just a very simple private cremation - always one to a save a $ - which is why we chose to prepay with Bare sometime ago. Sophie from Bare was kind, considerate and compassionate - and I greatly appreciated that Bare contacted Centrelink on my behalf, this service alleviated the stress of having to contact them personally. Whilst we did encounter a problem with the cremation date (not Bare's fault) I'm happy to recommend them.
Staff friendly & helpful, especially Kaitlin who was very kind & always kept me updated with the progress constantly. I felt I could trust & rely on her at my most vulnerable. Thank you
Very caring emails, and telephone calls. I would be happy to recommend Bare to my family and friends. I would recommend to the company to use phone calls to communicate more frequently, as this is more like a face to face service and nothing can be more important. Explaining everything and the time frame of your services is so important when you have in your care our love ones
Bare Cremation is rated 4.9 based on 1,229 reviews