Bare Cremation Reviews

Tracey
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Maree
Appreciate the service at a difficult time and also being assisted in getting through all the paper work. Thankyou Fathers Ashes returned to us by Aust. Post without a worry. I would recommend your service to other Families without hesitation.
online arrangements makes things much easier and super convenient
Losing a loved one is never easy. My husband had wanted just a very simple private cremation - always one to a save a $ - which is why we chose to prepay with Bare sometime ago. Sophie from Bare was kind, considerate and compassionate - and I greatly appreciated that Bare contacted Centrelink on my behalf, this service alleviated the stress of having to contact them personally. Whilst we did encounter a problem with the cremation date (not Bare's fault) I'm happy to recommend them.
Staff friendly & helpful, especially Kaitlin who was very kind & always kept me updated with the progress constantly. I felt I could trust & rely on her at my most vulnerable. Thank you
Very caring emails, and telephone calls. I would be happy to recommend Bare to my family and friends. I would recommend to the company to use phone calls to communicate more frequently, as this is more like a face to face service and nothing can be more important. Explaining everything and the time frame of your services is so important when you have in your care our love ones
Overall a positive experience at a very difficult time.
Very helpful and caring. Answered all my questions. Linked me to a live streaming company and they have various other contacts if required, Celebrant, Venues for refreshments and such. Return of ashes took longer than I expected but apparently that is because of the cremation procedure. Not costly at all. A big help to me in my particular circumstances. I would recommend Bare Cremation to you without hesitation.
Good communication was a key element in our transactions with Bare Cremation. Prompt handling and friendly staff were helpful. Good value.
I was very satisfied with the level of overall service and followups provided by Bare. The only exception, was that it not made clear to me, that the cremation would take place in Geelong, when I had been planning to have my father's ashes delivered to my Mother's house in Echuca-Moama. I had outlined that to staff originally, then changed the plan, to collection of the ashes from Echuca. We will now have to collect them from Geelong, which is not a local drive.
My mumma recently passed and she didn’t want a big fancy funeral or for us to go broke for her funeral.I much prefer burial but that isn’t what she wanted. I spoke to Simplicity Funerals about a cremation package and I just didn’t like the idea of it. So I looked around and discovered Bare. I rang up and they went through the whole process of her cremation whit me. They supported me during this difficult time and consoled me. When it was time to collect her body they were the nicest to me and treated her body with much respect and then sent her ashes to me just a day later!they also sent me some roses and chocolates. Couldn’t be happier whit bares service honestly
Bare Cremations were very efficient just at a time in your life where you need it. Great communication from their representatives. Everything was taken care of at an affordable price.
The staff at Bare Cremation were very compassionate and professional. They helped and guided me through a very difficult and sad time. Michael was recommended by Bare Cremations as our celebrant for my mum. He was definitely the perfect person to give her the most beautiful celebration of her life, the service was truly outstanding. My brother and I have had messages from all over the world, stating that it was the best service they have ever seen. I would definitely recommend Michael to family and friends and hope to work with him again at a happier time in my life, (hopefully) when my son or daughter get married. Thankyou to you all, you were wanderful.
Having Mum pass away during Covid was hard in so many ways. She actually didn’t want a funeral so Bare were able to take care of Mum from hospital to delivering her ashes to me in person and taking care of the death certificate. Now that restrictions have been lifted we were able to host a beautiful memorial for Mum at home. Thank you Bare for making this process “bearable” .
Customer service was good and responsive. Disappointed that I was not contact when when my loved one was collected or when the cremation was occuring as I was informed I would be.
It seemed to be ok except I had to contact your office a couple of times to find out what was happening. First was the hospital after a couple of day of Linda's death they rang me to find who and when was picking her up. I was not informed of any details like that. I also had to contact you to find out where she was cremated. I was not told any of this until I rang up. I was informed of the cremation day and the remains were returned very quickly.
Smooth and troublefree
Service was good and communication. I know it is a budget service but the only criticism I have is what the ashes were returned in. It says on the website budget urn however it was really a plastic container. I think there should be pictures on the website so you are aware, or possibly push the price up a couple of hundred dollars and make it a wooden box. However overall it was a good service.
Being Easter Monday and also the Coronavirus lock down in place there was a slight delay initially with transport, but after that everything was dealt with in a sympathetic, caring and professional manner, which I was very grateful for receiving from the staff of Bare Cremation.
fantastic. quick no nonsense approach and eases the hurt on the family..very competitive exactly what i was looking for
Bare Cremation is rated 4.93 based on 786 reviews