Bare Cremation Reviews

Tracey
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Maree
I am posting this review on behalf of a dear friend who lost her husband a few days before Christmas. Her husband had explicitly stated his wish to have a "no fuss" cremation without a service or any add-ons. Both my friend and I independently came across Bare advertising and felt that it looked appealing. From the very first phone call to delivery of the cremated remains, Bare staff were caring, professional and very helpful. We spoke on the phone to the Adelaide representative, Jason, on several occasions and always promptly received the answers and advice needed. Despite the Christmas period, the cremation took place promptly and my friend was kept informed of every step. She was able to provide the personal information required via very user friendly online forms and the formalities were taken care of promptly, even though some information for the death certificate had to be verified overseas. Her husband's ashes were delivered in person by a Bare staff member, with a lovely sympathy card. The remains came in a disposable (soluble) "Eco Water Urn" which my friend had chosen from the Bare website. The urn looks beautiful and will enable her to dispose of the ashes at sea during a small, private gathering. Overall, my friend was very happy with the services provided and felt genuinely supported. This support continues beyond the actual cremation, with a number of free useful resources on the website which help people through the grieving process. While Bare offers very cost effective after-death options, the company does not compromise on the quality of services. Highly recommendable for anyone who feels that traditional funeral businesses are not worth the high fees being charged.
Bare Cremation is a very professional and compassionate group of people, fully appreciative of the sorrow and grieving that takes place when a family loved one passes. Everyone has different needs and requirements when having to organise a dignified but simple funeral. Often relationships of loved ones can be very complicated and also wishes of the departed are varied and those wishes must be followed, even if we feel they aren't what we would like to do for them. Bare fully understood this and made sure my mum's wishes were carried out in a dignified but simple way. I couldn't have asked for better support throughout the entire process. Thank you to everyone at Bare, from the bottom of my heart.
I would like to thank and number members of the staff at bare cremation for their help at this time. The service and information has been spot on as advertised on your web site the cost was as advised in my quote I was able to communicate with company at all times by email, telephone at all times including after hours
I was devastated when my husband Richard passed away. BARE were absolutely amazing organising everything for me and keeping me up to date with what was going on. Penny, who looked after me was very compassionate with all aspects regarding the process. I looked at many funeral companies, I can honestly say that the reviews for BARE is what sold me on them. One service they provided which a lot of others didn't, was that they hand delivered his ashes to me at home. I will be organising my own funeral with them.
When my husband died , BARE did everything. They were absolutely wonderful. You feel devastated, but they helped and supported every step of the way. I am so impressed that I have paid for my own Cremation with them. Well done BARE!
Their service was great, always kept us informed of progress. They were very professional and respectful and I would gladly recommend them to anyone 👍😃
Very impressed with Bare Cremation. Very good personal interaction, prompt response and follow up with questions asked. No reason for complaints at all.
!st class service from my original inquiries before needing their services & they were there every step of the way, from the death of my wife, through to receiving the death certificate. I was informed before each step was commenced & knew exactly what to expect.
We used your service twice in the last six months, my mother in August, Wilga Ingram, and my mother in law this month. We have been so pleased with everything you have done for us, especially for the constant communication. Thank you all so much. Anne Tollis.
I would like to express my gratitude to Bare Cremation's for their understanding and compasstion at the lose of my husband of 56yrs. They took care of everything for me. One important thing was Centrelink. At a time like this that is one place i didn't want to deal with. I received my love one back by a wonderful lady, who was absolutely caring. I loved the lovely white box that he came in with the dove of peace on the top. And thank you for the beautiful card to the family. Thank you for the way you gave us some of the ashes for the family. In lovely white bags. I would definitely recommend Bare Cremation's. Thank you so much
I came to use BARE cremations after a recommendation from a close friend and I am glad that I did. The whole experience from beginning to end was as painless as can be. Respectful, caring, efficient. Are words that come to mind. Just use them ,you won’t be disappointed.
What a wonderful team to work with at a very difficult time . Communication was outstanding and respectful in all areas. This is the first time our family has had a cremation for a loved one and I could not speak highly enough of the team that worked with us . Simple, respectful and understanding. Highly recommended.
I was very pleased with Bare Cremation of my loved one they handled everything for me and sent the ashes back to my home, would recommend them to anyone.
Bare was fantastic I couldn't have done it without their help & they were very friendly, prompt & honest. I highly recommend them in your time of sorrow.
Bare did a fantastic cremation of my father , very professional , kept me informed all through the process, highly recommend
I have no hesitation in recommending Bare Cremation to help you through what is one of life's saddest times. Thank you Sofie for all your help. Stephen.
The services that Bare Cremation provided perfectly suited our needs. It was delivered with the right amount of empathy and efficiency. Highly recommended.
Dealing with such an emotional time was made easier by the smoothness of Bare’s operation. They did everything needed with such grace. 10/10. Thank you.
Click and collect is what my friend calls it and I agree and customer service is exceptional no matter what time you need them
Compassionate company very understanding. Personal delivery of ashes done professionally and genuine sympathy for my late sister. Highly recommend
Bare Cremation is rated 4.93 based on 786 reviews