Bare Cremation Reviews

Bare Cremation 5 star review on 30th June 2022
Susan
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Sue
Bare Cremation provided the service that we needed when we needed it. The staff were compassionate and professional. This was helpful at a very difficult time.
what a wonderful experience at a time when you need help. Everyone at BARE showed professionalism and extreme kindness. They took the burden off my shoulder and made everything much easier for me. I am very happy that I had a prepaid contract with BARE and when I needed it they took over immediately. Thank you!!
Bare was impeccable. From the first contact, they were empathetic and gentle, guided us through the process, and kept us informed whilst they seamlessly took care of the formalities. Their online forms were easy to follow and access while their phone communications were consistent, kind and supportive. The entire process was fast and efficient, but in no way rushed. I received my father's ashes on time and from a beautiful lady, whose delivery and well-wishes were so personal and loving. Finally, the price was affordable, the package was communicated clearly and in full with no surprises or add-ons and the invoice was issued after everything was taken care of. Bare was amazing in every single way.
Bare Cremation have just been wonderful in supporting our family through our loss. Kind and caring, they clearly communicated next steps and kept us informed all through the process. Jason, Daphne and the team have just been wonderful!
I'd recommend anyone to use Bare Cremation - in fact I already have and my friends were also very happy with the outcome. The death of a loved one is a really stressful thing but Bare handled everything in a very efficient and friendly way. I'm currently using their legal services to help with probate and their attention has been just as friendly and efficient as the cremation side of things. An excellent company!
Everyone I delt with throughout the whole process of my husbands passing was friendly, professional and so understanding. They made me feel like they were there for me and I was not alone. Thank you ❤️
From the moment my sisters and I made contact, you were caring and supportive and made us feel like our Dad, Wally would be with people who would care for him. Since then your continued follow-up, offers of support and further assistance since our dad, Wally's passing have been greatly appreciated
Bonnie, Kaitlin and Issac were amazing. They led me step by step through an extremely difficult time. I am forever grateful for your professional advice and care. Thank you. Rob
Bare cremation offers an excellent service. The staff were very respectful and sensitive to the situation, and at the same time were efficient and competent. Our requests were impacted by time, but this was absolutely accommodated and I felt at all times that my needs were important and honoured. Thank you Bare, for all you did for us.
Sincere thanks for your personalized handling & guidance at the time of my loved one's passing. Each step was explained & my contact, Sofie provided much-needed guidance in a wonderful caring manner. I would recommend Bare Cremation always.
I have been astounded at the seamlessness of this process. At a most difficult time we did not have to worry about anything as everything was prepaid and the professionalism and compassion of the BARE staff made them easy to deal with. Communications were frequent, respectful and timely. At no point did I have to wonder where things were up to as I was always in the loop. I cant recommend them highly enough.
I had our Mother with bare I could not recommend this company more they were fantastic from start to finish. They treated us with the upmost respect and made sure we had all the information and answered all of our questions,my family will be using them again without hesitation and they are true with there prices
I found all of the people associated with Bare Cremation to be so caring, helpful and sympathetic in what is always a tragic time for anyone. Any time I had a question or concern, they were onto it immediately. I felt they really cared about me and my particular needs and they even checked up on me months later to see how I was going. Can't recommend them highly enough. Oh, and their prices are amazing too.
After the passing of mother, it was a comfort to know that all things were acknowledged and addressed for the care plan for my mother. The family all were very satisfied with the experience at hand and I would highly recommend bare cremations.
From my first call all the staff at Bare were kind, sympathetic and caring and incredibly helpful. They took the stress out of the whole ordeal while I was still processing my father’s death. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️
Sarah and the rest of the Team at BARE, made an emotionally challenging situation so much easier to handle. Our Father was a very Practical Man, so the way BARE handles, does their part and the cost effectiveness WOULD HAVE PLEASED OUR DAD VERY MUCH. Thank you BARE for everything!
Excellent service, second time I have used Bare Cremations, lovely understanding staff, dealt with Jason, highly recommended
I would like to thank everyone at Bare for their kindness, compassion and professionalism. The way everyone treated me really helped at this dreadfully sad time.
Very helpful and showed great compassion and empathy whilst arranging my sons funeral Thank you to Jason who kept in contact during the whole process, you are a real credit to this company. Thoroughly recommend this company
We would like to thank Bare Cremation for their wonderful help with our darling Audrina. Their professionalism, and their compassion was absolutely amazing. Thank you all who participated, you helped a nightmare situation be a little bit better.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.9 based on 1,229 reviews