Bare Cremation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bare Cremation

sam@barecremation.com.au

Tell us how Bare Cremation made you happy
Bare Cremations were absolutely the most wonderful company to deal with at this most awful time. I was referred to Daphney who went over and above in the care of my beautiful daughter. Her compassion, understanding and care throughout is a credit to your company and I am thankful that I chose Bare Cremations to care for my daughter.
From my first phone call, Daphney from Bare Cremations was caring, professional and always available to help with my father's passing, she even took the call from the nursing home at 1.30am on a Friday night to arrange what was needed. On behalf of my mother, brother and I, we thank you all for looking after our beloved father.
At such a very sad and emotional time of our lives of my Mums recent passing, l already knew which companies l did not want involved, due to previous dealings and experiences with them. So l did a lot of research and then made the decision to call Bare Cremations and from the moment Daphney picked up the phone and spoke, l knew in my heart that this was the company l was looking for to take care and look after my Mother! They did not disappoint, the communication and care throughout was second to none! Daphney puts your mind at ease, listens and follows up with the “little things” keeping you in the loop! I am also a nurse and have never experienced this type of professionalism and thoughtfulness from any other funeral director! I will be happily recommending them to anyone who wants their “loved one” looked after as they want and expect them to be looked after!
From our first initial contact with Daphney, through to engaging Bare Cremations to look after our darling Dad, and return him to us, we are absolutely thrilled with the service we received. Daphney was so caring, she responded quickly to any questions and brought Dad back to us with a superb amount of care. Would highly recommend Bare Cremations if you're after a no- frills cremation with high level customer service.
I had the best experience I could possibly hope for with Bare Cremation at one of the saddest times of my life. I was fortunate enough to have sensitive, thoughtful and compassionate help from Daphney in the most professional manner I could have hoped for. I was also really appreciative of Craig.... For people who choose not to have a funeral service, I think Bare Cremation is as good as you could get. I am so appreciative. I even received a hand written note from Daphney a few weeks's after my father's death. Thank you Bare Cremation, Daphney and Craig!!
My MIL passed away 6 weeks ago and we found BARE cremations wonderful. At a time when we found everything difficult they helped us so much. They provided an easy to use process that was cost efficient - my MIL would approve of frugality. Because I was able to pre-arrange things online leading up until the last day, when the time came and the the aged care staff came and asked the family for directions on what to do I just handed them a print out with Bare Cremations details on it and everything was taken care of. On the most important day for the family to be a family we were able to do so.
When a loved one passes so quickly, you realise that there is no play book, no manual, just confusion and helplessness to contend with as grief desends. After a conversation with Bare Cremations, the relief on my daughters face was palatable and we knew that we could breath again. Claire walked us through the process with gentleness, kindness and professionalism. We knew that my husband and father was in good hands. His body was treated with respect and dignity and he would rest in peace. Our lives will never be the same, but we go forward now taking each day with gratitude and appreciation for the support we received. Bless you all.
Planning and preparing my fathers funeral was one of the hardest things I have had to do but Bare Cremations made it an easy and streamlined process. They were professional and caring and so affordable that it made all the difference to me during such a difficult time.
Just what I needed. A simple, efficient service that was delivered professionally. Contact maintained and advice provided appropriately. Could not ask for more.
I feel very grateful to Bare Cremation... they took care of every detail, showed genuine care and compassion. It is exactly as my father wished. It was so affordable and allowed our family to celebrate the life of my wonderful father in our own way with music, photos and a lovely lunch with minimal stress. Thank you Daphney and the team. I appreciate your handwritten note, also.
The service that these folk provided was smooth and helpful. They took care of everything at a cost far less than I had anticipated. They also have an excellent follow up service. Thank you for everything.
Bare Cremations were great, very reasonably priced. Daphney was very understanding and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Bare to my friends, in fact I already have referred a friend.
During what is a difficult time losing a loved one, we were pleased to have found Bare Cremation to organise a simple and affordable cremation service. Daphney was lovely throughout the process and was always kind and respectful and made this an easier time for our family. We would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a compassionate & stress free cremation service. Thanks Daphney & the Bare team.
Bare cremations were amazing. Customer service was fabulous with Daphne responding to all my questions promptly and with so much care and respect. Not having dealt with this sort of thing, Bare Cremations made it easy and hassle free. Their pricing was in our price range as it wasn’t something we were expecting to do so soon. Thank you so much for the exceptional professionalism that you showed to my mum and my family.
I can't tell you the relief i felt when i contacted Bare they provided everything that i was looking for with a warm caring and friendly approach to what can be one of the most stressful thing we do in life, but Daphney was so Compassionate and genuinely caring that made it so easy for me to get through this Thanks Daphney & Bare Cremations Patricia Bolsover
Made the process very simple and straight forward. Answered every question promptly and with sensitivity. Practically also important to note made a potentially costly process far more straight forward, and also compliments a preference to have a gathering at a location of one’s choosing. I would readily recommend and suggest this as an option for any family seeking support at such a time.
The care and promptness to initial enquiry was exceptional. The total experience with Bare CREMATION a pleasure and a great relief at such a difficult time. The cost was so cheap that it shows how cremation can be a relief instead of a struggle.
Totally recommend this service.Claire was very sensitive and performed with a professional and sensitive manner. We have no hesitation in recommending this service.
From first contact they explained their process and how everything works including an itemised quote. We had no problem in organising everything with them and paying in advance. On the death of my wife which was in a weekend, they collected her in a timely manor with no additional charges. I was fully informed in every process. They met my wife’s wishes in every way as she requested. Their process is seamless and totally professional. Their team exceeded mine and my families expectations. I highly recommend them.
This is something my husband and I have pondered on for some time and recent bereavements have supported our views.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.95 based on 44 reviews