Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
4.4
Based on 2,475 reviews
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Painfully slow processing period.
Of the 3 straps I ordered, I received 2. The 3rd wasn’t the right color. Otherwise, I am pleased with the build quality and price of the products.
Hello Barton. Very comfortable but… After two weeks of use… it got bleached from sun exposure! Not nice
Originally purchased leather band but was sent 20mm. Found out they only have that size for leather. Mine is 22mm. Got the sailcloth band and it was too tight in one hole and too loose in the other. They do have very good customer service though.
I never received it. Ordered Oct 19th. As I write this, on November 23rd, the bands have not arrived. Barton refunded me, which is great, but I would have preferred getting the bands express shipped to me instead of a refund (which I offered but wasn't taken up on my offer). Hopefully, they will arrive one day...
Satisfied with the band. It fits good and looks great on my tag formula 1 watch. Disappointed that the quick release doesn’t fit though. Have to use my oem spring bars from my tag watch. Shipping took longer than expected as well.
I ordered this two weeks ago. It still hasn’t yet shipped. Idk what happened. Lmao
I like the straps but there is only one problem that I am facing some of the straps have a very big space between the watch in to the UK size I wish if you guys can just make it a little bit around so that it will completely flushed
Split decision. The silicone bands are great. Tried a nylon band. Terrible design. Trying to install it I broke the mount on my Garmin. So not only did I waste $20 on a band but I broke a $500 watch.
Cannot do a review as I have still to receive the correct strap.
Been waiting 3 weeks.
It squeaks on my arm when working, did not like it very much. Length was great but I went back to my original watch band
Haven't had this long enough to review. My last Barton silicon band lasted 1 year and and 2 weeks before it broke so I am hoping canvas does better.
I can't leave a review, I'm still waiting on delivery of my purchase 5 weeks after placing the order. Very slow. Not sure where to point the finger, Barton or the carriers?
Cannot rate the item due to the fact I have Neverending received the item I ordered. 15 days in and still no sign of it.
The selection is good but I have not received the gift certificate I ordered. Cathy Greco 413 Amber Lane Woodstock, GA 30189. 7708264759
Nice selection of bands, but the quality is lacking.
Good looking band. Cheaply made and will probably not last very long
After hearing positive comments from a few people on Barton watch bands, I decided to purchase one for my 1960 Omega Constellation. Overall, I decided to return the band for the poor fit on one side, a concern with the band tearing near the quick release lever and the lower quality appearance.
Great website, but no delivery in 2 months.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.35 based on 2,475 reviews