Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
I returned it because it looked too masculine on my wrist. O
The faded,vintage look Will do for now. It leaves me wanting for more especially when strapped to my Hamilton Khaki 38mm with drilled lugs
Get after sales support , was able to exchange a defective item smoothly. Prepare to wait for your order , shipping was really slow to Canada (about 1 month to arrive).
I never got to try it out. My dog ate the watch bands before I could put it on.
Easy online purchase and reliable, if somewhat slow, international delivery (which is why they only got 3 stars and not 5).
Nice, but the pockets should be wider.
Reasonable quality but not sure on the sizing
The band feels weak and is stretching since day one.
NATO straps really don’t allow stand outs.....they are all acceptable. It does as NATO does....
Quick shipping.
It’s beautiful! The design is very nice! I’ve worn it quite a bit and the leather workmanship is good. I have, however began to have the string begin to break to come loose. The seem to loosen at the top of the designs and after they loosen just a bit they begin to pull loose.
I never actually received the spring bar took in my package. I just never bothered to follow up to receive one
Strap was never delivered and i was given a refund!
Would very much like to write a review. However haven't received nothing so far. Ordered it April 3, was shipped April 6, last update was April 27 ; Parcel Order Manifested , Ready For Export. I can imagine there is delay, so when it arrives I will do a review.
I didn’t receive my order
Nice bands for the more affordable watches in ones collection. I will say I have a 6.5” wrist so if you’re choosing between 10” or 11” bands definitely go bigger.
I haven’t used it because it’s not long enough and with the pandemic it’s difficult for anyone in our household to leave for returns
Never arrived and was refunded cost
Good although feels a little to lightweight
OK allover. Nothing more or less
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.52 based on 1,878 reviews