Barton Watch Bands Reviews

Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 25th May 2022
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 25th May 2022
Jeff Boring
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Terrible ordered in November and never ever received my strap! Generally things arrive quick from them but not this time tracking doesn’t even show any information l!
Terrible Quality. My first strap started to peel/tear after two days. I was sent a second and the same thing happened. I would not recommend.
My watch band was backordered and I’ve had no response from Barton customer service regarding this or any other communication other than the handwritten ‘Backordered’ note on my invoice. So hopefully I do receive the product and enjoy it, but I can’t review it because I haven’t gotten it yet and I’ve had multiple requests from Barton to review it already.
Haven't seen a watch band yet.
A shipping label was created for my order, however the item was never sent. I sent a message to customer service and have not heard back.
I placed this order a week ago, you assigned a tracking number to it last week, however it has not left your warehouse. This is a gift. Taking a week to ship is MUCH too long during the Holiday season! Please cancel this order ASAP. I just called to cancel it, the rep was very unhelpful. There was an issue with the call or the rep, he stopped speaking to me during the call. We were not disconnected, I was just not getting any response from him. You have my phone number on file from when ive placed my orders, however the rep decided that I wasnt worth a call back. I love your straps, but the customer service is not good at all, Im sorry to say.
Ordered package December 8th. It's December 27th and it hasn't even shipped yet. RIP lol
I never received the item
I would love to tell you how awesome my new Barton Watch strap is, but the problem is I still haven't received it. We ordered it over a month ago and have sent an email to request a follow up on the delivery but are yet to hear back from anybody. Not great really.
Had it 2 weeks and already delaminated
Well seeing as I've had two different watch bands shipped and neither have arrived, I guess my review is 1 out of 5.
Have not received a month after ordering. Company does not respond to inquiries about status of order or requested refund.
i’d love to rate this item, but since it still hasn’t shipped 20+ days after purchase, and there has been no word from y’all in spite of a couple of emails, i would say watch band unknown, customer service a very frustrating 1 star.
Never received the watch band, emailed customer support and they never responded.
Placed an order for Christmas on 29 November 2021. On 09 December I reached out to Barton as tracking number still said it was waiting pickup. 13 December, a new shipping label was created and as of today (19 December) still shows awaiting pickup. Just received an email to review my purchase of Barton Bands and I can say they suck. Customer service is non existent and so much for gifting the bands for Christmas as I had planned. This was my second purchase with them and it will be my last.
Took too long to deliver and additional tax :(
Does not ship out correct products, waiting for 3 weeks for correct goods - no priority shipment of any kind. Deeply dissatisfied.
Never received due to shipping delays.
After over a month I am yet to receive the items, despite paying for the 3 times more expensive 1-2 days delivery. Customer service is not responding to my emails anymore and have blamed the late delivery on Covid. Since Covid is hardly new you should just stop charging and advertising the short delivery as you are not providing that service. I personally do not care if this is due to DHL or you, I have paid Barton not DHL and thus expect the service or refund for it from Barton. Very disappointed, especially with the customer support
Lovely looking strap, unfortunately after two days the leather stretched at the buckle hole and no longer fits properly.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.35 based on 2,482 reviews