Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
I haven't received this band yet.
Hey Shane, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
It didn't ever arrive!
Hey Greg, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I did not receive my watch band I ordered , did receive a refund but had to follow up on order
Hey Karl, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Didn't receive it, passed like 2 months.
Hey Noah, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Have still not received purchase. Ordered in August, now October and still waiting. Poor communication and given no updates
Hey Cassandra, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I have not received my band yet...... difficult to review an item I have not received at all........ Any idea as to when I can expect to receive it
Hey Michael, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
My shipment has not arrived
Hey Justin, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
It never arrived
Hey Max, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Waited 2 months and the watch straps I purchased still haven't arrived.
Hey Christopher, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Never received this item
It's been 2 months and I still haven't received this
It never came and I was refunded, I was happy you refunded me but to not actually receive it was disappointing as I was really looking forward to putting it on my watch, I’m just not confident to buy again and wait 6 weeks and nothing turns up? Stuart
Hey Stuart, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I didnt recieve my strap yet!!!
Hey Alia, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
After almost 2 months I never got the watch delivered
Hey Ibrahim, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
After almost 2 months I never got the watch delivered
The pin already broke
I never received it and you never reply to emails you’re a waste of time and money
I don’t have them? We’re they ever posted?
Good band, brutal delivery time. Deal breaker. Don’t even include an option that can take up to 6 weeks. Have been in recommending due to this.
I still haven't received
Hey Jade, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.50 based on 1,975 reviews