Beechwood nurseries Really good quality shrubs at reasonable prices Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Beechwood nurseries Really good quality shrubs at reasonable prices

Tell us how Beechwood nurseries Really good quality shrubs at reasonable prices made you happy

"Seemed like good prices so thought I would give them a go, purchased through Amazon on the 24th March; prime delivery not included so i paid for their 3-5 day shipping, estimated arrival 1st April. April 1st came and went, message sent by Amazon that it was delayed with no info why. April 2nd they asked for a review! Left a poor one on Amazon: FINALLY contacted directly by the seller (Graeme) who sarcastically said it was my fault as I hadn't contacted them, even though they had sent automated messages about the late delivery. He then tried to bribe me with a free plant if I would change the review. He replied to three messages again sarcastically insinuating it was my fault, but never bothered to dispatch the late items; I had to get Amazon to force them to refund the price in the end as they would not respond. I can't comment on the plant quality as i never actually received any, but as a landscaper with 10 years experience in dealing with numerous garden centres and nurseries, this is by far the most unnecessarily difficult and rudest company I have ever been in contact with - Avoid at all costs!"
Are you Beechwood nurseries Really good quality shrubs at reasonable prices? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered bare root hedging plants. Took a bit of time to arrive by post but when they got here I am extremely pleased. Good quality, healthy, large plants. Would have cost me 2/3 more if bought as individual plants at a garden centre. Can highly recommend."
"Well packaged and prompt delivery Very healthy looking shrubs with strong root system"
Beechwood nurseries Really good quality shrubs at reasonable prices is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews