Bella Belle Shoes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bella Belle Shoes
"What a beautiful shoe- and so comfortable too! I've looked high and low for a comfortable wedding shoe and Bella Belle is where it is at! Sadly the shoe didn't match my dress but I am crossing my fingers Bella Belle will come up with a Champagne colored kitten heel like the Amelia!"
Posted 44 minutes ago
"These shoes have become very special to me. They were purchased for our daughter’s destination wedding. They had to be purchased twice . The first pair had been stolen at the airport. 2nd pair arrived in time. It is well made design. Taking the chance of buying onIine made me nervous. This company delivered exactly what they said ! Beautifully designed extremely comfortable ! I was in the shoes for over 12 hours !"
"My review is based on look of the shoe since I have yet to wear them since my wedding date is 6/29/19. Shoes are super adorable and feel confortable. I will provide and update after our wedding."
"the service is fast and good, i love the attitude and style. the overal experience on the homepage and the very beautiful look books. it's a pleasure to choose. how the packaging is coming - very nice."
"I was wearing Florence shoes for my wedding day and everyone were amazed by them. Personally, I have never seen more beautiful shoes!!! Plus, they were comfortable. Sending my love to the kind Bella Belle Shoes team!!!"
"Bella Belle Shoes has a gorgeous selection of shoes for your special day and they ship extremely quickly!!"
"Absolute comfortable and very unique with its feminine details. Size exchange was also very efficient!"
"I absolutely love my Bella Belle shoes! They are stylish, comfortable, and unique. I can't wait to wear them on my wedding they. They are just enough stylish as they are vintage, the perfect compliment."
"These flats from Bella Belle were incredible. After searching in stores for a flat that I liked, I was a little hesitant about ordering shoes online but am so glad I did. They were comfortable, beautiful, fit perfectly, and matched the look of my oceanside wedding. I received so many compliments on them during my wedding ad would recommend them 100%!"
"Excellent product, fast delivery and very helpful customer service. I searched high and low for wedding shoes that are different and could not find them anywhere, until I stumbled upon Bella Belle. Love this company!"
"Excellent service and quick delivery."
"Excellent service & quick delivery"
"The delivery was brilliant and the price was excellent and getting the colour and make I wanted. The Hotter Leap shoes extra wide Navy/Loganberry was the only place I could get them without having to pay postage and with a 10 percent discount."
Bella Belle Shoes is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews