Bella Belle Shoes Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bella Belle Shoes
Michelle Jensen
"Loved Bella Belle! My order was shipped right away and arrived very quickly. The shoes looked exactly as expected and the packaging was fabulous as well! Would order in the future, but it would have to be for a big event or something similar since the shoes were expensive."
Olivia Craven
"I loved these flats! They were so pretty and bridal for my wedding and so so comfy! I took like one day breaking them in before my wedding but honestly, I probably didn’t even need that. They were so comfy all day long and I’m so glad I chose them! Wore them from about 1 pm to about 10 pm and they were so comfy the whole time!!"
Camilla Pettersson
"Was so happy when my shoes arrived to Sweden. It went fast and painless. Once I picked them up in the box I was even happier. Imagine that I should wear these diamonds the most important day of my life! So incredibly beautiful, so lovely and absolutely lovely!"
"Perfect, as described! True to size."
Posted 52 minutes ago
"Love them! Beautiful shoes!!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Please see below on the shoes I purchased for my wedding!"
"I'm so happy with the choice i have made. I love the details on the shoes, the extra-padding. They are very comfortable and they look amazing. Thank you, #bellabelleshoes!"
"I am absolutely happy with my shoes! It’s absolutely clear, that they made with love and care. It was tricky to make a choice because of the large number of lovely models!"
"Absolutely gorgeous shoes!! I cannot wait to wear them on my wedding day :D"
"I'm really happy to wear your shoes at my wedding ceremony. Thanks so much!"
"They are as beautiful as they seem online! So excited to wear them in July. Size wise I’m between a 7 and a 7.5. Got the 7.5 and it’s a little loose but decided to keep as I bought insert cushions for the balls of the toes - so just enough room that way. Very happy the purchase!"
"I haven't gotten to wear them yet but I cannot wait to!! They are beautiful and I did wear them for a fitting so I can say they are comfortable at least for a short time. I did go a half size down after reading the reviews and I think it was a good call!"
"Wore these for me wedding and stayed on my feet all day!!!"
"Totally in love with my shoes. Bought them for the wedding and I could not have asked for a more dreamy pair."
"These are so beautiful and comfortable. I'm actually an 8W and these were roomy enough in the toe box. I went up half a size. So amazing, but they just didn't go with my dress. It'll take me a while to find the right pari, but I have a feeling Bella Belle shoes will be it."
"I purchased my wedding shoes from Bella Belle. I was always informed regarding where my shoes where after they where dispatched and I found the whole experience easy and enjoyable. The only thing I would say is that in the UK I'm a size 7.5-8 but I ordered what corresponded to size 9 in the sizing guide from Bella Belle. I think there's some room for improvement in the sizing charts but other than that, I had a great experience and the shoes are amazing! They look and feel great :)"
"Perfection! I almost bought Louboutins for my wedding, but I'm glad I didn't. Bella Belle shoes designs are unique and delicate, and the materials are very high quality. The best part is they are comfortable! I wore my shoes all day and danced all night with no problems. They were still in great shape the next morning, and I even got to wear them on my honeymoon :)"
"The shoes are exquisite and very comfortable! I exchanged my initial pair for a style that I thought would look better with my dress and received excellent customer service throughout the process. I cannot wait to wear the shoes on my wedding day!"
"Wore the shoes 10 meters to my mirror and the soles had already scuffed ! Very poorly made"
"Overwhelmed with how beautiful yet comfortable these heels are! I am so excited to wear them next month on my Wedding day."
"Shoes arrived on time, and beautifully packaged. Bella Belle was easy to deal with."
"Wonderful!! same ad the photo"
"Love the comfort, style and craftsmanship of my shoe.. thanks Bella Belle"
Bella Belle Shoes is rated 4.81 based on 172 reviews