Bella Belle Shoes Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Bella Belle Shoes
Over 7 Days
Sandy Carpenter
"I purchased these for my niece for her wedding day. She absolutely loves them and the look amazing on her!"
Christine Yi
"I LOVED wearing my Bella Belle Alicia flats on my wedding day! They were so beautiful and the floral details went perfectly with my dress. I got so many compliments on them as well! They were super comfortable so I was able to wear them all night long :) Thank you Bella Belle for making such beautiful shoes!!"
Michelle Jensen
"Loved Bella Belle! My order was shipped right away and arrived very quickly. The shoes looked exactly as expected and the packaging was fabulous as well! Would order in the future, but it would have to be for a big event or something similar since the shoes were expensive."
"Loved my experiences with the costumer service and the shoes were beautiful. Had to return them because they were not wide enough"
"Love them. Exactly what I was hoping -- at an excellent price. Thanks!"
"The shoes are prettier in person! The Evelyn is a great heel height & easy to walk in!My daughter can’t wait to wear them on her wedding day!The customer service is exemplary! I’m hoping they release Evelyn Shoe in black by end of August, for Mother of the Bride shoes! ;)"
"TTS. Gorgeous. Detailed. I’ve never seen shoes so beautiful and they are comfortable!"
"These shoes are absolutely divine! They are EXACTLY as the photos show. So gorgeous! In terms of comfort, for being quite a high heel, the comfort is like no other heel I've had. With no inserts required, the initial few hours are completely pain free with no weird rubbing and blistering. After about 5-6 hours, the usual pain associated with standing and walking in heels will occur (as they have for me), but I really made those shoes WORK. However, instead of the horrible pain when I have to take my shoes off, it was more mild and easy to ignore. 10/10! I will definitely be a customer again. :)"
"I bought my shoes from Bella Belle. So comfortable for a bride amazing quality. Beautiful detail. I have bought so many kinds and brands. All painful for a bride. This is the best decision I have taken for my wedding day ❤️❤️"
"I’m felt disappointed for the size, I wear US8 usually so I followed yours size chart. I ordered US8 for the wedding shoes from your website, but it’s too big for me(as attached). I think you should bare the shipping cost. Thank you"
Hello Manyi, thank you so much for your purchase. We are so sorry to hear the shoes are too big. We recommend sizing based on our customers' feedback, and use it as a guideline in choosing size. Of course, it is different for everyone and every manufacturer has different shoe sizing. We understand that it is even more tricky with international shoe sizing conversion. We offer sizing consultation at contact@bellabelleshoes.com so please feel free to reach out to get advice for the best fit. Thank you so much.
"Absolutely beautiful & exquisite. The shoes were beautifully packaged, the embroidery details were perfect. I'm usually a Jimmy Choo girl (for special shoes) but these were beyond my expectations.... They made me cry when I tried them on & I can't wait to wear them on my Wedding Day!!"
"These shoes were comfortable and beautiful! Perfect for my outdoor wedding!"
"These shoes are beautiful! My only complaints are they are very uncomfortable and the back of the heel will need months to be broken in before I can wear them on my wedding day. The sequins and beads poke your foot from the inside, so they're fashionable but not at all comfortable."
"The shoes doesn't look like it the photos. a way more sparkled. But more then the shoes I wasn't happy with the shipping / return. I understand the important of return policy but I felt like I am being yelled at. The first thing you see when you open the box of a pretty expensive purchase, is the return policy page with all the yellow highlight. I was scared to even try the shoes on because of that. Secondly, since you can purchase the shoes online only (if you don't live in NYC) and it is not a cheap pair, I would expect for a prepaid return slip. I wanted to purchase those shoes for 2 years, I was really happy when I could finally afforded it. But the whole purchase / return experience was one of the worst ever. I will not recommend this store from that reason only. The shoes in the store are beautiful and unique."
Hello Zoe, thank you so much for your purchase. We are so sorry to hear the less than stellar experience you had purchasing from us. Since we do not accept returns for unworn / scuffed shoes, we like to highlight the DOs and DON'Ts in our try-on guide. This is meant to be a helpful guide to preserve the conditions of the shoes since our customers demand and expect strict quality control from us. It certainly is not meant to be a reprimand. While we do not offer free return, we offer free domestic shipping and exchange to ship the shoes to you. If you have any questions or concern, please do not hesitate to let us know or contact us, we'd be delighted to help. :)
"The shoes are just gorgeous, unfortunately not all the people can walk in the super high heels, and I’d like to see fancy, comfortable pumps, due you need to stand up for ours, dancing seeing people and so on. I decided not to get the shoes because of that 😔, the shoes I did like were to high for me."
Hello Anne, thank you so much for your purchase. We are so sorry to hear the less than stellar experience you had purchasing from us. We do have lower heel pumps styles that are more comfortable. We are continuously working on expanding our lower heel collection to best fit our customer's needs. If you have any questions or concern, please do not hesitate to let us know or contact us, we'd be delighted to help. :)
"Excellent. Very comfortable."
"The design is amazing but it was not that comfortable at all."
"I am so glad I brought this marvellous shoes! They are absolutely amazing and pretty!!"
"A great company that gave me my dream prom shoes and whose customer service is amazing!"
"So cute and classy!"
Bella Belle Shoes is rated 4.79 based on 203 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access