Bella Belle Shoes Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bella Belle Shoes
Keri Hodnik
"I went through five pairs of shoes when searching for the perfect pair for my wedding day! Thank goodness I found Bella Belle. My shoes were ethereal. They look as if they were simply made for my dress!! I wish I could wear them everyday!"
Bibiana Paez Blanca
"The are just Beautiful! Can’t wait to wear them on my big day!"
Roselina Kona
"Delivery was tricky as I am in Britain and the shoe took a month from order to delivery, at one point wasn’t sure if I was going to have them in time for wedding. Worth the wait and absolutely love them and the fit was perfect and I don’t have dainty feet (I’m a wide fit). A dream shoe that I will keep forever for my grand children. Thank you Bella."
"I bought the shoes by mistakenly press the confirm button and I emailed to cancel the transaction right away. The staff said it’s okay, but 30 minutes later she said it’s already being made. It made me feel being forced. Fortunately, the shoes are beautiful! Just hope the training in staffs will be better to make the purchase more wonderful!"
"My shoes were so comfy on my wedding day. I wore them the while night. Not only did my shoes stay on during our rainy wedding day but...they lasted all the wet puddles and were drenched.They havent lost any shape and they are still just perfect. I love these shoes and recommend them to any bride. From Australia x"
"I’ve been to and have been a part of numerous weddings in the last few years where I’ve had to wear all different types and heights of heels. Every time I would end up taking off the shoes way before the night ended and without a doubt I would have blisters. Therefore, when it came to my wedding I decided I not only wanted comfort but I wanted something to match my theme too. These heels exceeded my expectations and then some. I LOVE them!!! Thank you so much for making my weddings heels everything I’ve ever dreamed of. I would recommend them any day."
"Very pretty shoes, hard if you are walking on dirt or grass as they will get stained, but a very beautiful product"
"Just Amazing..revolutionary."
"I purchased the shoes for my wedding. They were elegant, chic and comfortable enough to wear throughout my reception. I highly recommend this shoe and worth the price."
"I chose the pearl Carolina shoe! They were absolutely beautiful and so well made. I was in the shoes for almost 10 hours and they were incredibly comfortable! I am recommending to all of my friends who are getting married this year! Highly recommend! Loved them!!"
"I bought the Amelia shoes and they were so perfect, really pretty and very comfortable. I even have a bunion and never needed to take off my shoes once, from midday to 4am the next morning! No sore feet the next day either. Thank you so much!"
"I wore them from 12pm until 1am! My feet couldn’t of been more comfortable! Highly recommend."
"The hype is real! These shoes are beautiful, reasonably priced, and has a little cushion to keep your feet comfy!"
"The shoes were so beautiful and comfortable! I wore the Elsa Blue shoes for my wedding...my something blue."
"Very good!!!!"
"Sizing was super off and they arrived dirty!"
Hello Holly, thank you so much for your purchase. We noticed you had purchased 2 different styles in 2 different sizes. We recommend sizing based on customers' feedback. We understand each person's foot is different and each shoe fits differently. We reviewed your email correspondence with customer care and you did not mention the shoes arriving dirty. We understand you were upset having to cover return shipping. If there's anything we can do to rectify it, please reach out to our customer care and we would be happy to assist you. Thank you.
"They were very comfortable which is a must for wedding shoes! Everyone complimented me how well they matched my dress. You could tell that these shoes were very high quality and make with love. Thank you so much!!"
"Perfect in every way"
"I wore your shoes in my wedding day and lasting through all the photos, ceremony and dinner! We’re beautiful and delicate and got many compliments."
"NEVER RECEIVED IT!"
Hello Betul, as explained in our emails to you, please contact your post office (Royal Mail) to collect the package. Your package is being held at the post office and you'd need to call them directly to arrange for delivery. Thank you so much.
"Beautiful quality shoes, I can’t be happier!"
"I purchased this beautiful pair of shoes (Cora) for my niece to wear on her upcoming Wedding day. The lattice material is lovely and the blue innersole makes the shoe very charming as well as unique. My niece tells me the shoes are perfect!! Will send photo and update after the wedding."
Bella Belle Shoes is rated 4.73 based on 292 reviews