Bella Belle Shoes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bella Belle Shoes
Samantha Barin
"Love my shoes! I can’t wait to wear it next month for my wedding!"
Brittnee Mcconnell
"I absolutely loveeeee the look of this shoe. With that said, I found a way to make them work. They are beautiful! My only issue is the strap across the toes is not tight enough. It’s so loose that my feet slide forward. The silk on the toes also makes it very slippery and hard to stay in place. But I loved the look and I was determined to make them work! I added non sop grips to help."
Agnes Klimowski
"The shoes I ordered fit perfectly and are absolutely gorgeous! They arrived quickly as well. Can't wait to wear them on my wedding day!"
"Perfect in every way x"
"I'm really very pleased with the shoe I bought for my wedding. He is very handsome and comfortable. The quality is surprisingly good. It is well worth the purchase. Super super recommend."
"Love my shoes! I can’t wait to wear it next month for my wedding!"
"I had no problems with buying the shoes and they arrived promptly. But when arriving to Mexico some taxes applied."
"Amazing service, quick and very helpful response to queries, very comfortable and beautifully elegant shoes true to size made with top quality and care. Thank you Belle Belle shoes, I can highly recommend them."
"I'm so in love!"
"From the moment I saw these shoes I knew they were the one. They’re so beautiful I knew I’d never find something I loved as much as these. I was hesitant when I saw the price however. They’re a little more than I wanted to pay for my shoes. Luckily the boutique I bought my dress at is the only store in my area that has these shoes to try on. I decided to try them on to see if they’d work for me. They were just as comfortable as they are beautiful. I choose to splurge a bit on my shoes and I justified the purchase in knowing that they’re comfortable, I can wear them all day and other shoes that were half as beautiful were the same price or more. I was not disappointed when I received my shoes (they ones I tried on in the store were a different color and a half size too small. They’re prefect. I feel like a princess wearing them. I’m going to spend the next few months breaking them in so they’re perfect on my wedding day."
"The shoes are gorgeous! As everyone says, even more beautiful than on the photos! Very high quality and seem comfortable! Can’t wait to wear them in June for my wedding!"
"I was so excited to receive my shoes they are gorgeous and very comfy. However they were too big and so they are on their way back to you, but I am very excited to receive the smaller size."
"Super adorable shoes, reliable shipping!"
"Beatiful shoes, I love all of them."
"I tried purchasing some Bella Belle shoes for my own wedding in August and although they were very beautiful they didn't fit me well. My feet were just to wide for them. I returned them and used my store credit towards getting a pair for my mom. She will be celebrating her 40th wedding anniversary this coming year! She absolutely loved them!! The are stunning to say the least and a great height for her! Such beautiful shoes for any bride to be!"
"So helpful with placing my order. Shoes are gorgeous. Slightly different shade of blue to pictures but still stunning and comfy."
"Initially I wasn't going to spend too much on my wedding shoes, but once I came across Bella Belle, I knew I was in trouble because I just had to have them! These shoes are stunning in person, and incredibly well-constructed - like some of the best-made shoes I've ever seen. The footbed cushion really is soft and comfortable, and the mesh toe is flexible rather than stiff - it doesn't pinch your toes at all. I went with the Amelia because I wanted a low heel, loved the lace, and didn't want any 3D embellishments that would catch on the delicate tulle of my dress, and I think they'll work absolutely perfectly. They are true to size - I am typically a size 10.5, and the 11 was too big. 10.5 fit just right, if not a tiny bit large. I seriously cannot wait to wear these to my wedding and have our photographer take some detail shots with them. They're one of my favorite splurges I have ever gotten myself in my life. Truly a special Cinderella shoe for a special day!"
"Quick to respond and very helpful!"
"I purchased the shoes for my daughter for her wedding in October 2019. We are both obsessed with the shoes, love the beading and how well made the shoes are. She is very excited to wear them on her special day!"
"Super magnifique et confortable. J’adore et je recommande"
"What a beautiful shoe- and so comfortable too! I've looked high and low for a comfortable wedding shoe and Bella Belle is where it is at! Sadly the shoe didn't match my dress but I am crossing my fingers Bella Belle will come up with a Champagne colored kitten heel like the Amelia!"
Bella Belle Shoes is rated 4.94 based on 32 reviews