Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
What I have received so far has been really good. Loved it all. However Ordered one dress twice and paid but not received. To enter a message to "contact us" has been a nightmare. I am partially sighted and they ask for a weird squiggle to submit. Frustrated.
Berrylook are a joke. I returned three items because there sizing was way out. After about ten emails from different people I have had various excuses why they are stalling me with a refund I have accepted that my money is gone. They quality of the goods was very poor
I have really received my refund from them I ordered two items in June I received one which I was delighted with. I received an email telling me the second item was out of stock at the vendor. despite this I've not received my refund, when I send email after email they just keep sending s copy of the invoice which has both items on it.at the end of my rope trying to get my money, can't get in touch with i went on the internet and i found this service helpline number which was ( 8 5 0 six 3 two zero 9 8 zero)when my line was connected they helped me some with instructions so that i can return there garbage back and initiated my money to me, after that I confirmed with my bank I was relaxed as I have really received my refund from them
Item took 7 weeks to arrive . It came today I had given up no customer service replies to emails totally ignored. Item not as vibrant as shown on line but wearable for a few times . Sorry wouldnt trust to use again
Wish I read the reviews just placed a order guess I wont be seeing it at all or if I do the quality wont be good 2😪🙄
Delivery time unreliable. Ordered product on 17/1 stated approx 7 days still waiting
Nice fabric. Not the quality as pictured or fullness. The tracking system once it started was over the top. Said coming from China, ended up in England, New Jersey among many other destinations, but mailed from San Francisco, CA. Interesting experience! Good price! I guess it has a Traveling history. I need to fix the hem. Will not purchase from them again.
Sizes are not anywhere accurate to U.S. market. Very cheap materials - just know that you're paying little to get little. I want to return my items, but they haven't answered my email after a week.
The sizes arent in sinc with American sizes. Should be noted on website. The dress i bought had a fitted waistline yet no zipper or buttons to get the dress over my shoulders or hips. How does anyone get it on??
I have just bought a dress and Coat love the dress but the coat has no Lianeing in side so there are line's of stitching on the outside of the coat in the sleeves and around the hem
If you plan to order anything from Berrylook be prepared to wait exactly 4 WEEKS FOR IT!! Womens clothing are nice and average decent quality for the price. I have only bought dresses. I bought shoes 2 times and both pair are horrible and uncomfortable and I will just stick to AMAZON for shoes. I wont even attempt to do a return with Berrylook because they have POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! Berrylook is okay if you absolutely cannot find the item you want on AMAZON or WALMART or any other reliable shopping website.
Tried returning items to get a refund and claimed my parcel had not been received, so no refund for me. Make sure your parcel is signed/tracked if returning. Would not bother again-far too much hassle.
I purchased 5 tops for €108.00 received 2 and they are complete and utter rubbish nothing like the photos .The material is cheap and the tops are not well made .I am so disappointed as my kids saved the money to buy them for my birthday gifts and the clothes are unbearable and no return label .my own fault for not reading the reviews . This berrylook is a scam. Shame on you taking peoples money and sending out rubbish ..The Chinese are supposed to be big on honour well I suppose there us no honour among thieves because that's what they are doing stealing money from people .conning them with their SCAM .L
Clothing was not delivered until I filed a complaint with the FTC and my credit card company. When I received the 2 shirts I ordered, they were marked my size, but they were very small, and the material was like paper. I put the whole bag in the trash. I wish I had read some of these reviews before ordering from this sham company.
The clothes were not like the photos. The quality of the clothes are atrocious . It is a waste of money. DO NOT BUY from this company. It’s a scam. They also ask for your bank details from fake Royal Mail, don’t give them your details.
Clothes are nothing as described in pictures. Very poor quality and not even the proper sizes. Will definitely not order again. A waste of money.
Do not order from this company. The clothing do not fit. The blouses I ordered were not true to size. They were at least two sizes too small. And the material was paper thin, although not see-through. Don’t waste your time and money. You won’t get a refund. I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them.
I waited 2 weeks for what I thought I was ordering! Items that were on the packing slip, were not in the Package, Ordered 11 items, received 5!! I purchased Sweaters & Sweatshirts, they were all Nylon T-Shirts, if you can even call them that!! I spent $180 dollars, For Nothing!! They look good on the website, Not even close when you get them!! I can't remember the last time I was sooo Disappointed!! Do Not Order from this site, You will Not get the items posted on the site! I even used PayPal Thinking they had vetted this site, Obviously they did not! I am Not holding my breath for a refund! If I could shout "Don't Order from this site" I would, From the Rooftops!! This is definitely A Buyer Beware Lesson learned The Hard Way! Don't Be That Person!!
This is absolutely unbelievable you are a scam and thief and robber and illegal people if not why I bought 4 dresses only 1 of them has arrived wich absolutely disaster the size the look I was so stupid that I believe what I saw in your stupid website give me the money back or I will let my solicitor know to deal with you scammer and you will be sorry for all the people you have been stealing from answer me if you are not a low life people.
This company is terrible. The order took way longer to arrive than i was told, the material for the clothing was cheap and see-through, the sizing is way off, even though we ordered 2 or 3 sizes larger than our normal sizes, and it's impossible to return anything. I wasted $28 doing it. The company doesn't offer refunds. It offers credit toward more of its horrendous product. It's a scam, posing as a real company.
Berrylook is rated 1.20 based on 437 reviews