Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
I ordered a pair of sandals from Berrylook about 2 months ago. They did actually arrive however they were very poor quality and were totally unsuitable. The website seemed to indicate at the time that if I returned them to an address in Middlesex within 30 days in original packaging, I would get a full refund {exc postage}. I emailed them to confirm this and was told if I didn't wish to avail of about £10 coupon off my next purchase then they had to be returned to China at my cost. Then they would be examined by a team of professional inspectors and if they deemed they were in perfect condition, only then might I receive any chance of a refund. I then starting reading reviews of this company and realised that it is a SCAM and there would probably be no chance of receiving any refund. I reported to my bank who just asked me to be more aware of online purchases in the future if they are not from reputable companies as there are quite a few scam websites about.
Worst company to order clothes from. I ordered a pair of shoes, packaging and shoes came damaged. I asked for a refund and they said they would give me £10 off next shop. Shoes came to £28. I asked for a full refund and they said sure but I would have to pay for my posting (back to China). Now they are picking at every bit of detail to try and not give me my refund and postage. Thankfully I am claiming back via my bank! Do not use them!!! SCAM!!!
I am now 64 emails in 15 months to Berrylook trying to get my refund for 3 dresses - sizes are tiny 2XL = Small - very poor quality - don’t return items they will get lost in post ? I agreed to 50% refund then a 35% refund then got nothing - then they offered a coupon but I then have to pay postage - but still nothing - every email is from a different name / person - company behaviour has been unscrupulous, underhanded, dishonest, unprincipled, immoral, deceitful, unethical, false-hearted, disreputable, dishonourable, crooked, shady, dodgy, shonky and not behaving according to what is morally right and fair. Chinese company has now lost face.
I have three dresses all are really poor material and have no shape, not like the picture, now I can’t find a way of returning , very unhappy
the blouses do not look the same as the ad pictures, very awful look and poor fitting. when you ask to return and refund, they will give you all sorts of problem, they will inspected the returned goods (actually their quality is poor), it is just an excuse to deny the refund. it is not reasonable to ask to return goods to China, we are not purchase from China.
Absolutely a scam company!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! The clothes you order look nothing like the items you receive. Very poor quality. Looks like a 5 year old made them. Very crappy! Then if an item is discontinued they say you will get refunded to your bank. HAHAHAHAHA that's funny! When? 3years from now.???? Again DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!
Do NOT BUY from them..You CAN'T RETURN as to send back, the address is in CHINA. Return postage on you, which is a lot. They offer other options for you to keep item. Then you only get a small amount in refund of your total cost of item. NOT WORTH IT!!
I ordered dress and after waiting around a month (I asked about how shipping goes during that time and it was supposed to be soon to be shipped) I've got information that dress is out of stock for that time. I requested refund. Very dissapointing customer service.
SCAM website. Size guide not true to size. NO option to return. Poor quality clothing. Their website does not allow for processing return. DO NOT buy from this website
The worst CHEAPEST material i ever brought don't waste your$
These guys ARE a total scam! They sent me five blouses, when I only ordered three (and charged me for the duplicates). Every time I question them on their email, which was 12 times, they would just send me the tracking information. The quality was horrendous! I followed the size charts, didn’t fit and the fabrics are not what they say they are. They use pictures from other vendors websites and find the cheapest form of fabrics they can find!!! There is no way to return them since they don’t put any paperwork in the orders with the items. I returned to the address on the outside of the package and never heard a word from them. I ended up going through PayPal which is also a nightmare, so I gave up on PayPal and went through my credit card company who were the only ones that did anything for me. I truly believe that these companies change their name every month because it’s the same clothes all the time but with a different company name!!! BEWARE!!!!
I did recieve my goods but items way too small waist 10inches smaller than the size i ordered , trying to get return address with sending emails ect but not able to get a response from them ...yes agree with other customers this is a scam .. BUYER BEWARE AND AVOID .....UNABLE TO GET RETURN ADDRESS ..SCAMMERS
It did take several weeks to get my two tops I ordered and I ordered 4xl ... definitely NOT 4xl more like MEDIUMS, so needless to say very disappointed 😞
Not wasting my time or money sending them back because of what I’ve read that’s a useless case.. I will just give them to Goodwill in hopes someone can use them.
Will I order from them again? NEVER!
DO NOT TRUST BERRYLOOK. THEY ARE A SCAM.
(1) 80% MISSING ITEMS IN SHIPMENT,
(2) SUBSTANDARD PRODUCTS,
(3) SIZES ARE 2 TIMES SMALLER THAN THEY SHOULD BE,(4) NO REFUNDS ALLOWED.
DO NOT SUPPORT BERRYLOOK. WATCH OUT FOR THEIR OTHER WEBSITES UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES. BEFORE PURCHASING FROM OTHER SITES, DO A SEARCH USING THE SKU # TO SEE IF BERRYLOOK IS ASSOCIATED WITH THAT WEBSITE - THEN STAY AWAY.
im trying to track my order,and site shows i have no orders i had no idea this company is out of USA
FYI, once orders are picked in warehouse, and carrier booked, once on vessel should take on 7-10
days to USA i worked i intermodal and domestic trucking, as csr in whse. i
dont believe even with covid shipping would take as long as im seeing on this site definate complaint to BBB in the morning
Company is scam i wasted £100 on rubbish and half of it was missing u cant get refund even from paypal. Steer well clear
Do not purchase from this company. I ordered thigh boots from them... shipping was supposed to be 7-15 days, it was over a month before I got them. Their products ship from China and are cheaply made. My boots came in and were not at all what I ordered, they were ankle boots and the quality reminded me of doll clothes quality, nothing that can stand up to regular wear. You can only communicate to customer service through email, they kept trying to give me a store credit instead of refunding my money. They offered me that about 3 times and I kept telling them I wanted my money back plus shipping cost for having to return cheaply made shoes in a style I didn't order. They finally said they'd refund me what I paid once I returned the item to them and they've inspected the shoes and determined that I'm due a refund.... the return address? In China!! And no, they won't pay for me to ship back their mistake. In my email to them, I asked if they even saw the horrible reviews they get online!!!
I've been trying to return boots for a refund they don't look anything like the picture they have on their site,I wanted to know cause of covid 19 if it takes longer for them to get them than usual that I still get my refund after all it took 5 months for me to get the boots. To get on their returns and refunds site is a nightmare then to actually be able to leave a message as to why you want a refund you have to put in a code and it comes up invalid d every time. I have not worn the boots cause I didn't like them nor look like what I ordered. Worst refund and returns place ever. Save your money people and do NOT order anything from berry look online. Very very very disappointed. Never will buy from them again .
OMG Just received two items of clothing that I ordered from Berrylook ( China) Worst quality ever!!! Only fit for cleaning my floors with. Nylon and zero design to either garments. Also I just know by looking at them both that they are too small in size. No I haven't tried them on. Both items only fit for the garbage bin. Stay well away from this company. I use Boohoo Company a lot, completly Superior company in comparison. Dont throw away your hard earned cash on Berrylook. Also the items took forever to be delivered, sorry now they ever came at all.
Placed an order May 9th and still have not received anything. Been trying to contact but email keeps bouncing back says address doesn’t exist. Extremely disappointed...lesson learned..will only order from companies that are local from now on. Shame on you Berrylook. Guess I too should have read the reviews first..but I will spread the word so others don’t get taken... -10 stars
Berrylook is rated 1.20 based on 433 reviews