Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
The quality of the product is very poor and the Return policy is not clear.
Bought a pair of boots and when they arrived the color was wrong and the quality was poor. Their website says they will refund the purchase in 30 days but foes not provide a return address. I Contacted them for a return address and refund and all I’m getting is a run around. They asked for photos then said I could get a $12 voucher for another purchase, which is not likely. Not buying anything else from them. Sorry I didn’t check the reviews.
Quality is very poor and you CANNOT get refund on return. DO NOT buy from this company.
I give them a 0 star rating. They blatantly advertise name brand products and send poor quality when you order, then getting your money back is a nightmare. DONOT butfrom this company.
clothes did not fit. Berrylook did not want me to return them. I did eventually get to return them at great expense. 0nly got 3 out of 4 items ordered. Now Berry look have my returned goods and my money. Terrible service
This company is a total scam is right! They sent the wrong sizes and colors and styles are NOT as pictured. Asked to return numerous times, they ignore. Facebook promoted these overseas JUNK companies, why???
I purchased something and despite buying TWO SIZES UP compared to my normal size, the item is still too small. I asked for a refund and was offered to buy another for "60% price" in a very poorly-written email. Devastated that I wasted my money on something I can't use, as I don't buy myself things "just because" very often.
this company has lovely items to LOOK AT. but what they send you is NOT what you ordered. i ordered a 42 inch blouse (my bust is 42") and what i received was 24 INCHES!!! it was like a child's blouse. i wanted to return it and put my refund towards a new item but they said NO REFUNDS. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANY COMPANY FROM CHINA!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE. judy kelly
This company is a total scam. The clothes are sized for children, not adults and the fabric is a joke. I could have made better shirts with my hands tied behind my back. The quality is the poorest I've seen. Don't waste your money! Shame on this company. They don't do returns.
The worst item of clothing..if you can call it clothing.. my j cloths look better!!! Looks like it was been seen by a 3 year old with blindfold on. It may fit a 3 year old too. A medium size.. is not much bigger than a serviette!
If I could give a 0 star I would. It took 2 months to receive my order. Came today and I just laughed at the material. On top of the crappy material, they don't even look like what I ordered. I will never use this site again, what a joke!
I have seen better quality clothing at the dollar store. Size large could fit a 10 year old. No response from my email about a refund either. Totally disappointed.
Do not buy anything from this company.. The quality of the fabric is absolutely awful and the products are totally mis represented in the advert. The customer reviews on the website are obviously fake.
Absolute scam shame on Facebook for allowing them to advertise, order placed 3 months ago not received but they soon took my money !!!!!!
Don’t bother, quality is poor, and they will not refund your money, poor customer services
Terrible avoid at all costs!
Poor quality, I returned parcel and was offered only 50% refund, beware
One star is too much for this company. Clothes took over 2 month to arrive, quality is terrible and sizing inconsistent
I agree with all of the comments written, I waited 2 1/2 Months for my order, and it was the worst looking clothes I have ever seen, and the shoes that I ordered were not at all as I saw on their website. The blouses looked beautiful on the website, but not the same when they arrived...the sizes were way off, do not order from this company, I lost over $100.00, what a shame grrrr 😖
I finally received the 6 pieces I had ordered. It is the worst material I have ever seen in my life... it is not breathable and can't be worn in the south in hot temperatures. If the material comes close to fire it will burn and melt in no time. Extreme cheap material and cheaply made. No more ever buying from them... American made only! They have a nice virtual website to lure customers. Be AWARE!
Berrylook is rated 1.20 based on 437 reviews