Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Shipping was fast. Best way to control my rinnai water heater
I was able to get the part I needed at the best price & the package got to me sooner than alternative vendors.
Fast and free shipping. Quick response time. Great price on materials.
Good prompt service. Items fairly priced. Did not give a 5 because I found the shipping charges TOO HIGH for such a lite package
Excellent, as advertised, quick, good communication. words, words, words.
Very fast shipping and packaging was excellent. Item was just as described.
Easy to find the product I needed. Received on time. Included instructions were easy to understand. This will be my first stop when looking for new items of this nature.
The shipping was incredible. We ordered on Friday from Nevada and had our pump on Monday from back east and free shipping. Awesome company!
I made a call to Big Frog Supply and placed an order for a Grundfos Instant Hot Water Pump. The Service Representative asked pertinent questions to be sure that I had the correct part number for the intended application. The Service Representative was very courteous, friendly, and professional. I was told that I should receive the pump within three days from UPS Delivery. I was provided with an email confirmation as to the shipping date and location. I was also given a tracking number so that I could keep track of my package as it traveled from the East Coast to my home. Exactly three working days later I received the pump as ordered. Big Frog Supply is a reliable and competent company to deal with. They will definitely have any future purchases that I might need. I highly recommend them.
I'd recommend not using this company if you have any thought of returning said item. They charge a hefty restocking fee and could charge you for shipping it back, not really sure of the extent of either since it's ambiguous only providing ranges of the fee to be charged.
Item was available at a competitive cost was shipped quickly and arrived as promised.
Item was shipped expeditiously and packaged extremely well. Thank you Big Frog.
I was impressed by the easy checkout and fast, quality delivery.
Fairly responsive, I'd be very weary of purchasing from them if you have any feeling you'd return the item. They will charge you a restocking fee and/or for shipping your return. I'd stick with the better option online with free returns. I'll personally never purchase anything from them again, their prices are just so-so and the item I got looked like it had been open before.
The parts I ordered were perfect fit and the customer service was great just please use ups or fedex for shiping usps is terrible
Ordered 1804 Sam prs heads but got seal a matics without prs
Very good quality product and fast delivery. Will recommend very much.
They have amazing service 20 min after i ordered they had my package ready to go with tracking number and got here 3 days earlier then expected and great products thanks guys
Great service, will do future business with Big Frog Supply
Excellent, friendly customer service and they filled the order and had it shipped to my door very quickly. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future.
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 1,608 reviews