Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Great product and prompt shipping! I will use them again!
Great service.
Arrived quickly and easily..
I would recommend them for sure.
Delivered on time and shipped perfectly. I will purchase from them again
Best prices and amazing delivery time even with free shipping!
I needed a new sprinkler cap and wasn't sure where to turn. A Google search produced Big Frog Supply who has just the part I needed. Ordering was simple AND I was very pleased by how quickly the part arrived, much faster than I had expected. Please keep up the great work!
Great price and fast delivery. Would definitely order from them again.
Worked perfectly for me. I wish it would of had that triangular zinc base like the other one I have. Seems like that is no longer available. I knew that it did not have that base when I ordered so I have not complaints.
The product does what they say & delivery was prompt
Great communication efficient and speedy delivery great product just As described
Great service, easy! Just the way it should be. Thanks!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Great communication, quick responses
Package came quickly and well packed
They replaced the item quickly when I informed them that the item arrived broken
The product was just as described, I ordered it and it was in my hands two days later. Great service.
Before I ordered my item, I emailed with Big Frog twice to find out how many days for delivery. I was told 4 days. I'm still waiting for my item. I am very dissatisfied with the way they shipped my purchase after assuring me of the delivery time.
I could have ordered the same item, through Amazon to Big Frog and saved $5 or so dollars.

I will never order from Big Frog again.
Took a little time but well worth the wait good job Big ๐Ÿธ Frog
Excellent on-line parts support and on-time shipping. Parts worked as expected with no problems!
Here are pictures of my Hardie valve that the Node-100 solenoid would not fit. Picture of another solenoid I purchased and replaced the one that came with the controller.Total extra cost to make adjustment was $24.70. $19.98 solenoid $4.72 for 3M direct bury splice kit.
Customer should be made aware there may be a need to replace the solenoid on the Node-100 to fit certain valves.
Pictures attached.
Fast, efficient service. Will definitely order from them again. Thanks!
Shipped fast, great price, communicated status from order to receipt.
Great service, good price. Quick delivery, great website, would highly recommend.
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 2,503 reviews