Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
website was easy to nav and good prices .shipping was good and packaging strong and not damaged.
slow turnaround, but it was winter , so didn't matter
Website is clean and efficient, decent prices, easy ordering, confirmation, and shipment notification, fast shipping and good tracking system, what's not to like?
Great price and fast affordable shipping. Was given an updated water heater at no extra cost because the one I purchased was no longer available. Friendly customer service after the sale was excellent. Answered all my questions and made me re-assured of my decision to go with Big Frog.
All went as expected. Items were delivered as promised. Good job.
Product delivered quickly, on time, and as ordered. Excellent service.
Very easy to order and the delivery was fast beyond my expectation. Most and foremost the price of the product I purchased was lower than the other suppliers of the same brand.
quick shipping and delivering of goods. I placed my order via web page
Best prices available, easy ordering process, fast delivery, constant communication until order arrives. First class operation!
I could find parts I was struggling elsewhere. It delivered on promise
I have never bought from Big Frog before but am glad I did! They had exactly what I needed and at the best price I found! My ordering experience was great and was shipped promptly. I will definitively keep using them and recommend them to everyone! Thank you!
I’m still waiting for my order after 2 weeks. Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow
Got the shears in a reasonable time to my location
Love ordering my felco pruning products from big frog . The prices are good and they deliver the products promptly
Restocking fee of 10%, really? You know who doesn't charge a "restocking fee" - all the top online stores who understand the path to customer retention does not include these fees. Returns are a cost of business, charging a customer who was trying to give you business a return fee for a stock item demonstrates the $6 you charged is more important then my return business. So I took my business back to Amazon to get the parts I needed, which I COULD have got on your site. And should they not fit, guess who WONT charge me a restocking fee.
They are the perfect product and Just what I wanted-Felco clippers! The price was perfect and they were shipped promptly.
Had what we needed and it was quickly delivered.
Price was very competitive along with free shipping and excellent service.
Very easy to deal with, quick response and fast delivery.
Item was as described. Service and price were excellent.
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 1,608 reviews