Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Best Prices and Super Fast shipping! I always buy my sprinkler supplies now from Big Frog!
Easy ordering and quick delivery. Perfect experience. Will definitely use again.
Quick delivery and a price much lower than Amazon!
They did what they advertised at a good price. Can't rate the products because I'm still working on the do-over!
Answered all my questions in a timely manner, offered suggestions, delivery was fast!
Great customer service, quick delivery time, and great prices. They were always there to answer questions. Will definitely use them again.
Big Frog had the best price for my Orbit water supply station. Great service and quick shipment. Thanks Big Frog.
Shipped quickly as promised. Quality product. May update review after more use.
First, and most important, you answered some questions I had about the product, and you answered immediately. That enabled me to put the purchase in (and the price was excellent). The rest was routine--a prompt delivery and then an installation (by me) which also went perfectly. So I'm totally happy, and that's one main reason I'm even answering this survey. Congrats to the Big Frog team!
The shipping was fast and the prices were the lowest I've found.
Super fast service with better pricing than other online service. I was very impressed with how quickly my rain bird sensor arrived.
The items i purchased were exactly as i thought they should be. Thank you for sending them
Good good good good good have not used may use this week!!!!
I appreciate you had what I needed and the speed to delivery was awesome.
Parts I ordered came faster than was expected. I received exactly what I needed. And no more leaks at the sprinkler valve. Thanks!!!!
Got it fast. ! Best price for the switch I purchased.
Big Frog had the hard to find item I needed and shipped it out the next day after my order.
Big Frog got my order out VERY quickly so that it got here for the weekend. With this product, I was able to finish fixing my Mom's sprinkler system and get her yard all back together and the holes filled! It all works great now and she is so happy!
My Dad had put this system in himself in the 1970s, so it was an always open hydraulic! OMG! I managed to learn enough to dig up the valve and replace it and some other stuff using this Toro valve from Big Frog! Thanks so much for your help and for actually having a part for a 40+ year old system so that my 83 year old Mom is ecstatic! Big Frog rocks! Thanks again. You can see the old Torro bullet valve that was in there and the mess that I had to get filled back up. The new Toro 250-00-04 fixed that problem and even has a buried box on it now for the next time some poor sould has to find it. :)
Product description was accurate with all the technical details needed to make a buying decision. Ordering was strait forward as was payment via PayPal. Merch arrived earlier than promised.
Absolutely great customer service! Reps know their products! I was able to get the right part for what I needed.
Keep Up The Good Work