Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Price was very competitive along with free shipping and excellent service.
Very easy to deal with, quick response and fast delivery.
Item was as described. Service and price were excellent.
I had a question about a pump motor and it was answered quickly and professionally. Big Frog had the best price by far and I had no problems at all.
The items were packed very well and the shipping was prompt.
They had a small water heater that other places didn't. I got it shipped faster than the other people could send me an email telling me they couldn't get the water heater. Amazingly fast service.
Ordered a couple of led bulbs and I think they shipped the wrong bulbs. When I called they could not have been more helpful. They immediately reordered and shipped what I hope will be the correct bulb (this happened yesterday and I have not received the new bulbs). Also, she immediately sent me an email with a return label and I was able to put the bulbs that were first shipped in the mail this morning. Fantastic customer service.
Great! Received in perfect condition from Fed-ex in 4 days. No problems.
I was very glad to have found parts for my sprinkler valves. Saved me a lot of time. Very good buying experience from Big Frog!
The items and package arrived as I would have expected. I read the reviews online and was a little skeptical because I have never ordered from this company, however I didn't have any issues and the package arrived a few days after I placed my order. Very Happy!
BF had the cheapest online price for the Wac outdoor LED fixture I was looking for, hands down. The arrival time was extremely fast (and I purchased during a holiday weekend). I purchased item on Friday and received it that following Monday. Item arrived nicely packaged and I received what I wanted. So they exceeded in the price, time of arrival, packaging, and product. I'm going to make sure I check with BF first on my next LED fixture. Thank you BF. No complaints here, only complements.
Big Frog had just what I wanted, small rotating sprinkler heads at good prices, and the website was easy to use. My order arrived promptly. Yay ! Unfortunately the instruction video and the diagrams didn't help me a lot. I did eventually figure out how to adjust the sprinklers, although I got pretty wet doing it. More detailed instructions and diagrams, including definition of terms (like "arc") would have been helpful !!
Great technical service advice and fast shipping. Very pleased.
Excellent pricing and tech support. Item not in stock at BFS. Shipping from manufactuer to BFS took longer than expected, but they got it out to me quickly. Very satisfied, will return.
Great price and super fast delivery! Would strongly recommend.
They sell good products at good prices with speedy delivery.
I ordered the SP3512 to replace my old water heater of the same model. Without any prior notice, the Model SPEX3512 was sent instead. This model does not have the same electrical and water connection locations, even if installed upside down. When I contacted the seller, they said that the SPEX was "this year's model". If I had wanted "this year's model" with different connection locations, I would have ordered it in the first place. There is no excuse for a model number substitution without clarifying the situation upon order entry. *False advertising*
Ordered, no problems to report. Order came on time, with no hassle.
This was my first time ordering from Big Frog Supply and I am very satisfied with the service.
I ordered incorrect parts and called to see if they had correct parts. I spoke with ruby who was friendly an knowledgeable about the parts I needed. She welcomed my business and was helpful on the return and reordering of parts. Highly recommend big frog supply.
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 1,611 reviews