Bloomex Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Bloomex
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Bloomex made you happy

"I will never use them again. Horrible service! They misdelivered an order today and when I contacted them by phone I got a message saying you can only be helped by live chat. So I did that. That's when I found out they had delivered the order to the wrong place. But, the lady couldn't do anything to help. She said I had to wait for a manager to email me. In the meantime, my mom has no flower order and will not be at work tomorrow. So I paid $55 for absolutely nothing and hours later still haven't heard from a manager. Pretty terrible idea of customer service when customers can't even reach you."
Are you Bloomex? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Bloomex is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews