BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
Great content. Good variety of audio, video, text, pics, etc. The Texas Parks and Wildlife Dept testimonials were very impactful.
Great
Maybe took a little too long, but very informative
I loved the clear interface. Easy to follow. Great illustrations. I tried other tests and they were so confusing and overwhelming. BOATsmart was digestible content and I passed each quiz with flying colors. Woohoo! I feel prepared to captain my boat now! Thank you!
This course was designed by people with no knowledge of adult education, for people who cannot read. The whole course was read to us word for word. The reader also mispronounced
many words. a lot of money spent for a substandard product. A first year education student could have done better.
Great videos.
Excellent content for general boating. I think you should review the audio portion of section 3 lesson 17 as it does not seem to match the written points.
Very very nice
The course was good and I really enjoyed the videos. There were however topics on the exam which were not covered in the lectures. Overall I learned a lot and happy that I passed the test. So thank you!
None of the videos would run properly, the video was blurry and discoloured but the audio and print was fine
The modules were good but I didn’t like that I couldn’t see what I got wrong when I was doing the quizzes. How are we supposed to learn from our errors before doing the actual test. I also wanted to go back and review a module before doing the test but couldn’t. If the goal is for people to learn boating safety, then we should be able to review before launching the test.
This course was great! I thought it would be boring but the way it’s presented makes it interesting and they’ve even injected a bit of humour into some of the animated illustrations. Passed the first try thanks to your great content.
Course was great. The content was very intuitive, easy to read and understand. It covered much of the questions on the real exam. Overall very happy.
Content is fine. Test questions are poor. A lot of questions have 2 obviously wrong answers and 2 not entirely right answers. You have to decide what is more right or less wrong. As a retired teacher I believe the test could be improved.
Example.... How likely is it that you'd recommend BOATsmart! to a friend or colleague? .... is there any option???
It was quite straightforward and I learned quite a bit despite having driven a boat most of my life. I do feel more prepared now. One suggestion for the course is to reduce the amount of time required for each lesson. I’m a fast reader and often had to wait for the clock
to be able to move on to the next lesson.
It is very well structured, and presented with thought for the ability to progress at your own pace with the dashboard tracking.
Overall it was a great course. The only thing I would suggest is to show the questions that were missed after each session. I do not have a clue what was missed. If one does not know what they got wrong it is hard to correct and learn from a missed question.
Little lengthy but not bad.
A great experience.
Thank you.
Easy to use and relevant
BOATsmart! is rated 4.43 based on 7,094 reviews