BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
None of the videos would run properly, the video was blurry and discoloured but the audio and print was fine
The modules were good but I didn’t like that I couldn’t see what I got wrong when I was doing the quizzes. How are we supposed to learn from our errors before doing the actual test. I also wanted to go back and review a module before doing the test but couldn’t. If the goal is for people to learn boating safety, then we should be able to review before launching the test.
This course was great! I thought it would be boring but the way it’s presented makes it interesting and they’ve even injected a bit of humour into some of the animated illustrations. Passed the first try thanks to your great content.
Course was great. The content was very intuitive, easy to read and understand. It covered much of the questions on the real exam. Overall very happy.
Content is fine. Test questions are poor. A lot of questions have 2 obviously wrong answers and 2 not entirely right answers. You have to decide what is more right or less wrong. As a retired teacher I believe the test could be improved.
Example.... How likely is it that you'd recommend BOATsmart! to a friend or colleague? .... is there any option???
It was quite straightforward and I learned quite a bit despite having driven a boat most of my life. I do feel more prepared now. One suggestion for the course is to reduce the amount of time required for each lesson. I’m a fast reader and often had to wait for the clock
to be able to move on to the next lesson.
It is very well structured, and presented with thought for the ability to progress at your own pace with the dashboard tracking.
Overall it was a great course. The only thing I would suggest is to show the questions that were missed after each session. I do not have a clue what was missed. If one does not know what they got wrong it is hard to correct and learn from a missed question.
Little lengthy but not bad.
A great experience.
Thank you.
Easy to use and relevant
It was a really long course but it paid off
Hello,

I really enjoyed taking your course. I was a lifeguard for 10 years and so I completely understand the importance of taking this course!

I have been a teacher for 25 years. I am currently a principal. As a teacher and a learner, I like to know where I went wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes. My suggestion is to ensure that after the quizzes, you show the question(s) that the person got wrong. You wouldn't have to show them the answer - let them find the answer and learn from it. I just didn't know where I went wrong.

Also - there are a couple of slides that need attention:

Module 3/7 Lesson 17/20 :
Slide speaks longer than the written word.  Many written steps are missing on the screen.

In Module 4/7 Lesson 2/21
You have to wait over 1.5 minutes to go on. Even though there is nothing else to look at.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Thanks again!! I really enjoyed it!

Take care,
Margaret
Great course! Loved the review slides at the end of each section.
If you fail a quiz you should just have to take the quiz again rewearing all the videos is stupid
The course was well done and the information was clear. However, on a few of the lessons the time was longer than the audio, causing students to spend more time on the lesson than necessary. I would also alert potential students that the course does take slightly more than 3 hours. All in all it was a well done course.
Boatsmart was great help me learn a lot about boating. Super happy that I have my boat license now 😁
Everything was very nicely planned out, easy to follow , and all around a great experience. I recommend this BOATsmart above all others. Like my dad, we both thought it would take me a month to complete this test. But with BOATsmart I did it in under 6 hours. Definitely recommend!
Comprehensive course that taught the material in a straightforward, easy to understand format. I liked that some lessons repeated themselves later in the course (eg flares). It made for helpful review. The lessons with the video were my favourites. I liked that it forced you through content to ensure you didn't try to skip through. I really feel I have a good working knowledge now and know where I can turn to review some of the buoy shapes
It was interactive, informative and to the point! Thanks!
BOATsmart! is rated 4.43 based on 7,105 reviews