BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
Test is very long and you can't advance faster if you have read it. Tried to do the Transport Canada test and it would not let me go into it. Tried to contact Boatsmart and waiting time was over an hour and phone wouldn't last long enough. Put in phone # for call back 3 times and have never received a call back.
Very Informative - well laid out and presented! I learned a lot and feel much more confident as I new boater. Thank you!
Absolutely terrible - of the several broken links within the course, the most important broken link is the one to the final exam. After hours of completing the course, I cannot access the exam at all (tried PC, Mac, mobile, chrome, safari, etc. removed pop up blockers, etc.). I tried calling and using the "call back" option. I never received a call back. I called and waited on hold twice - no one picked up ever. I wrote an email - no one has responded. I registered for my boatsmart course several weeks ago - I have not been able to complete the license or get any assistance or answer at all - Super DISAPPOINTING. At this point, a money grab with no payoff. Hopefully someone at the company pays attention to the reviews. And if you are a potential client, look elsewhere - lots of other providers! (Oh, and I bought 2 so my husband could also get his license - neither of us have been able to complete. These guys will try to add to your cart automatically - check your numbers before you pay or you'll be buying 4 instead of the 1 or 2 you want to buy.)
Campfire Collective is a scam!! Bought a boatsmart course for my daughter. She took the exam and failed the first try. 24 hours later she attempted to retake it. The website won't allow her. She's been trying for 4 days with no success. I've emailed and called Campfire Collective no one answers the phone, no call back given to me even though the phone system offers a call back service. Absolutely disgusted by this fraudulent company! Please save your money and avoid these con artists. At this point I don't know who to call to investigate this company so other people don't get robbed.
Same experience as everybody. Web page broken. Can't do exam. cant get a hold of anyone. Hours on the phone and no answer. No replies to multiple emails. This place is 100% SCAM. i will be contacting my credit card for a claim for refund - goods not delivered. Breach of contract.
Great animated videos!
Very helpful. Fairly easy
Very efficient and informative- made the exam easy as all information had been reviewed
Tried numerous time to contact someone all summer Via the telephone # and numerous emails. My husband and I did the course and passed the test. I received the license but my husband didn't! Very disappointed
Great course with clear explanations of all material.
Was clear and easy to use
BOATSmart is great. The materials from the courses were easy to understand and prepared me for the final exam.
A clear and concise, virtual learning tool. Loved it! Thanks, Dil Anderson
Informative and easily understandable
I tried different courses in the past, but I could't get my head around it. (I'm an engineer, suffering a functional neurological disorder). Your course, with the narrations and videos is way better. There were a few issues with the course though: two YouTube videos that wouldn't play for me. In one chapter (forgot which one) I had to wait for 1.5 minute after the video ended to be able to get to the next chapter. I got lost in the chapter (6) about the navigations buoys. I used Google to make a few things clear. At the end I passes the exam. Thank you for making this possible for me.
The course was nicely laid out and had all the information you need to pass with ease. I do wish however that the timer was a fair but faster as a quick reader I was often stuck waiting 15-40 seconds for each screen which added up to an extra hour or more of time.
Very thorough content presented in easy to comprehend ways.
the courses were in depth and knowledgable easy understanding of the contents clearly marked visuals.
Appreciate the animated videos or audio choices as it's a lot of content. Especially the marers and buoys which could have been confusing. Some of the videos, not hosted on Vimeo, didn't work. Also there were a few times the narrator said something different from what was written. So close to being perfect. Worked perfectly on my mobile.
The step by step guide was very clear and concise. The quality of the graphics were excellent and the audio was also clear and engaging. The process was actually quite enjoyable and informative. Thanks!!
BOATsmart! is rated 4.41 based on 7,905 reviews