BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
customer service
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
Easy to use and prepped me well for the final exam!
I would like to see the results of each quiz so I can know which questions I answered incorrectly.
Very extensive and thorough course material which made the exam relatively easy.
Why does a 7 year old with a 9.9hp on a lake need to know 80% of this stuff..... easier to just pay the fine if caught with no license. Deters people from taking test.
Thanks!
Great content. Very educational. Liked the way they double back to emphasize important points.
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Antonio. Glad you enjoyed the course and congrats on passing!
It's very important and required information. I recommend include some techniques for use ropes, knots, and docking different types of boats. The diagram of information and type o letter it's too small and difficult to read.
Very thorough.
Awesome! Although I would have rated 5 stars, if the app worked with the QR codes for the exclusive content in book that I purchased. Other than that all good content, excellent layout, illustration s and animations. Good job!
It’s great that you can stop and restart the course from where you left off; however, it’d be better if you knew how much time the course would take. It took me over 3 hours to sit through the modules. I would have appreciated knowing how long each module was going to take me before starting it. I didn’t want to come back to the test later - fearing that I’d not find the time later and/or I’d forget what I’d just learned.
Ridiculously long. Took me 4 1/2 hours to do the bloody thing because of the forced time restriction. I could have done it in a hour and a half. Took me 20 minutes to write the exam. Stupid waste of time.
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Paul. We understand the test can take a while for some students, but the time requirements and quizzes are required by Transport Canada and NASBLA to ensure students of all reading levels are able to fully understand all content. The timed requirements are the same across all course providers, and we find many students prefer the convenience of completing the course from the comfort of home, rather than in a classroom setting. Thanks for sticking with it and safe boating!
Great course. Covered everything needed. Learned much. Highly recommend Boatsmart.
The easiest class I’ve ever taken! I’m going to the NYS DMV tomorrow morning and get my lifetime adventure card!
Congrats on passing Rosalina - and enjoy all the adventures that come along with your new boater education card!
Inexperienced boater so wasn't sure what to expect. I found the course to be well-designed course and easy to follow along with audio if you want; or you can simply read the material on your own. Animated videos very helpful to understand concepts.
Great! Fast and informative!!!
The timer was irritating. As a medical student I can process information in about 1/3 of the time required for each lesson. would have been nice to go through it at my own pace.
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback William. We understand the test can take a while for some students, but the time requirements and quizzes are required by Transport Canada and NASBLA to ensure students of all reading levels are able to fully understand all content. The timed requirements are the same across all course providers, and we find many students prefer the convenience of completing the course from the comfort of home, rather than in a classroom setting. Thanks for sticking with it and safe boating!
Easy smooth and relevant information, enjoyed the navigation and right away portion, nice refresher.
It was a very informative course , learned some things I didn't know. Most of it seems to common sense,which, I know is not very common anymore.
Extremely easy to use and very comprehensible with the audio and video aids of each slide. One critique, the font color should be changed from gray to black to make it easier on the eyes for reading.
The course was very informative and well put together! Although I did find that some parts of the final exam were not at all mentioned in the course, I still passed with a 92% overall! Definitely worth taking notes as you go along!
BOATsmart! is rated 4.43 based on 6,479 reviews