BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
Great customer service
Doesnt give you an option to find the right answer to questions you get wrong so that could be better.
Great course that helps prepare for the exam.
Poor customer service. I have called three times and have left a return number at the prompt. I never received a call back. I also have sent three emails and have not received a reply.
No customer service what so ever.
I found the mandatory time on a lesson to be extremely painful. I am a proficient reader and that made the course feel like it was for elementary school age children. Didn’t appreciate that much at all. My time is valuable to me and I don’t appreciate it being wasted. Also the deliberate trickery in wording with some of the multiple choice questions doesn’t build confidence in the learner nor does not allowing for correction/review or indicating what answer the student may have gotten wrong help teach or improve confidence. Not to mention the spelling errors that are overlooked and the misalignment in voice over vs typed information isn’t terribly professional. If I commissioned this course and this was the product returned to me I would dismiss the authors.
I got a 98% on my test, and I wouldn't have gotten that without your course. It was easy to follow along, the infographics review at the end of each module were great, the questions in the quiz were helpful. The whole thing was well organized and I'm glad I went with you.
videos didn't work. customer service never got back to me regarding the issue.
Was very easy to follow! Only wish I could have gone through it at my own pace since I was usually waiting on the timer to finish.
All you need to know, plus some great tips
Very educational and informative 👌
THIS PROGRAM SUCKS. No customer service, been on hold for hours. If you don't pass the lesson quiz it takes you back to the beginning and you have to restart with the timed slides. Brutal. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY
As a follow up to my review 2 weeks ago (see below). I did get my cards as Kaitlyn promised. Please be patient with customer service. They are doing the best they can due to unforeseen circumstances. Hey to those people who are not getting anywhere with email or calling… I just got off the phone with customer service. Kaitlyn was so sorry for the delay and explained that unexpectedly some staff members had left and now they are extremely short staffed. (Only 2 staff left) Please bare with them!! They will get back to you!!
Very nice course
I learned a lot from the capsules, thank you
Took the course, got a temporary card which expired on August 14 and still waiting for my permanent card… have called several times, waited on hold for several hours, left number for call back and sent email and have heard not one word back… can’t believe they are endorsed by Transport Canada…. Worst company ever!! Go somewhere else if you haven’t already been sucked in…
Have contacted Transport Canada concerning their failure to connect with me after taking my money. Paid for replacement card plus a 'temporary' card and received nothing.....not even a return call for each of my 5 attempts, emails and chat efforts. Have now arranged for new course through reputable source.
Great course, easy to follow.
Good content. Easy to follow
Terrible response time from customer service. I bought my course a month ago and have been having trouble signing in and accessing it. I've tried using their online chat function and emailing them multiple times and only got a reply once informing me they were understaffed and asked me for my account information. However, ever since supplying them with said information I have yet to hear back from anyone in the two weeks which have elapsed since then.
BOATsmart! is rated 4.41 based on 7,905 reviews