Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sidney By The Sea

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
Leila Boyer
Pilar Adrada​
It is a beautiful program. Grounding and connecting. I still use the content every single day and enjoy it that much. It is full of love and care.
Boho beautiful new program for pregnancy is just light ! I don't have the time or the money to register to a real yoga class so I find it really helpful and easy to be guided in this new chapter of mine this way ! Can't wait to do all the videos for the future trimesters. Thank you BB.
My journey through ascension was truly magical. It was challenging at times to push my yoga practice but I always came away amazed at what I had accomplished and energetic to keep pushing myself. Looking inward for some of the themes was also uncomfortable at times but I followed Juliana and Mark's advice to keep an open mind and let the messages flow to me and each time I came away with a new perspective and hope for my future growth. I know I have more to learn and I look forward to coming back to the program again and again. Thank you Juliana and Mark for this life-changing experience. Lisa T.
Boho Beautiful has become one of my most trusted companions. It's a platform I can turn to for solace, challenge or pain relief. Mark and Juliana's voices are well known to my dogs and my kids and I often find myself looking up to see the rest of my family just hanging out enjoying the great music and peaceful vibe that they bring into the room. I love that there is so much you can find in one place and that everything is brought across with so much light, love and positivity. Always inspired. Thanks to the Boho Team!!!
The company made with passion and love. Only the good outcome can appear from such a wonderful energy. Using the products from Boho Beautiful makes me just happier person
It was way back April, 2017 when I tried yoga from Boho Beautiful and I loved them since then. I have improved so much from that day with my practice in yoga, pilates and cardio. Boho Beautiful gives me more than just physical results, in fact, I don't even care now about physical definition, weight loss, stuff like that. There is something much more they give to me emotionally...
Words fall short when it comes to expressing my adoration for all things Boho Beautiful! I've followed Juliana and Mark for at least 7 years, and the magic of the beautiful yoga they have brought to me is incomparable to any other. From the stunning locations where each video is shot, to the variety of each practice offered, it fulfills my soul. My most proud and soul-filled moment in this journey was the honor of meeting Juliana and Mark in person during their Positive Movement US tour, in Charleston, South Carolina!! Being in the presence of their energy only solidified my connection to what they offer in this world. I recently have been doing the Ascension class, and it is just that...a true ascension. I am forever thankful that my decision some 7 years ago defined my life today
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th January 2022
I absolutely love Boho Beautiful!
Juliana and Mark are such authentic people striving to make the world a better place one pose at a time. I just finished the Ascension program. It will challenge your habits, thoughts and definitely your body. I plan to repeat it again after doing their Retreat program, which I am just as excited about! 😊 🙏🏻
I recently pre-ordered Boho Beautiful's newest program Ascension. I am a healthcare worker and had just taken a few weeks off work due to burnout. The first week off was spent sleeping most of the time but I did not feel much better. The second week of my time off was spend doing this program. Due to my condition I was only able to do the morning workout and the meditation/breathing session. But it was intense and life changing! This could not have come at a better time. Not only did it combat my stress and fatigue but it renewed my spirit so that I could go back to work physically refreshed and my spirit renewed. Shortly after returning to work and with covid numbers climbing in the community our unit went on outbreak. We are now dealing with an even more demanding workload, sicker patients, staff shortages like we have never seen before and unrelenting stress and exhaustion. But since doing this program I have found my breath again. I feel like despite the circumstances I can ride the waves instead of drowning in them. What a wonderful gift you have given to me, my patients and those I work with! I look forward to revisiting Ascention, this time doing the evening program and the meditation/breathing session (eventually when I get strong enough completing each day as set out in the program). The very generous gift of a free copy of Ascention, from Juliana and Mark, I gifted to my co-worker who is also a healthcare worker and whose mother who is dealing with a serious illness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this program and all that you do. By helping heal me you have in turn touched the lives of many others. May God bless you both!
Boho Beautiful is my inspiration. Every yoga sequence is so balanced and creative. Makes me feel amazing, love them!
Boho beautiful has been a very important part of my growth in the last few years. The more that I have been open to, the more my cup has been filled. Being a part of this community has meant being on the receiving end of love, commitment, and intentionality at it's highest level. Count me thankful.
I've been doing Yoga with Boho Beautiful on YouTube for a years after my yoga studio had to temporarily shut down during the pandemic. More recently, I purchased the prenatal program to follow along throughout my pregnancy. I always enjoy the classes - there is always one that fits my need for that particular day. This is a wonderful company, and I'm so thankful I found them!
The best videos I have ever dreamed to have. So thank you to have this lessons and do practice in the best way.
Honestly, I can't state highly enough how Boho Beautiful has changed my life. Juliana and Mark are a gift that keeps on giving in this ever challenging world that we live in. I am truly grateful for this. I have followed Boho Beautiful since 2015 and seen how Juliana and Mark have grown along the way and I feel like I have grown with them. Yoga and meditation are so ingrained in my every day life that I cannot imagine a day missing a session on my mat with Juliana and Mark. They feel like good friends to me. Thank you!
Changed my life for the better. No exaggeration. I love the way you both teach and I have a new outlook on life. The only thing I would like to change is; it would be awesome if the app had a feature where I could see all the classes I have previously completed. Like if it was a little mark in the corner of the classes I have already done. So would love to do all the classes and sometimes I’ll start a class, thinking so haven’t done it before and then remember 15 minutes in that I have. Love from Norway!
Your cookbook is amazing to say the least. I have yet to try your fitness/ yoga programs but am excited to do so. Thank you and keep inspiring!
Every class I do is exactly what I need on the day! I love the energy Juliana and mark bring through everything they offer. I am so grateful I get to be a member of their conscious community and daily yoga practice. Kristie xx
Since I've started my journey with Boho Beautiful I feel that I'm stronger and can better take on the challenges of life. It may sound cheesy but Juliana and Mark have help me understand that it's OK to sometimes fail or feel weak. With their guidance I can now "Let it go", start again and move on. Through their yoga and meditation lessons I have learned to respect my body, to calm my mind and accept who I am. This has had a huge impact in my personal life. Moreover, I can feel the positive physical changes my body has gone through. I've become more flexible, toned and I feel more energetic. Thank you Julian and Mark. Thank you Boho Beautiful.
Love everything about this program. Thank you for again producing another masterpiece 🙏
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.96 based on 3,288 reviews